What's new

Satellite Fuel

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
A few of my two.. sorry bout the LED lighting, I need to get a camera I can adjust the color balance on.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Regginata

Sorry no whole plant shots.
my set up is a 2 x 4 grow tent 400W
i use rezdogs recipe with epsom salts 1tsp./Gal hand watered in bag coco
i also us rhizotonic to help the roots get started in veg and when transplanting
and cannazyme if im going to reuse the coco.
i do have some other pictures of the sisters. They're not whole plant shots either tho.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
looks like they really chunk up, i was a bit worried with mine since its practically 12/12 from seed and no topping.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i'm at like week 6-7 from flowering and they look like they're almost done. the #3 for sure. but imma give em like 2-3 more weeks cuz i dusted em with some old pollen i had to see if it was viable. the pistils turned but i'm not sure there's anything in those calyxes.

picture.php

top S.Fuel#3
picture.php

picture.php

lowest bud S.Fuel#3

i think this is close to the blueberry muffin pheno you said to look out for. i keep coming back to the cab for another sniff :)

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
picture.php

smoke report and full write up when i finish curing for a little bit. quick dry smoke test tells me i love you 40. i want to have all of your babies.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
BSC at 6 weeks 3-4 days from seed being placed directly in soil.

Sex showed on most 5-6 weeks..... a couple I just waited to be sure.

picture.php

WBK
picture.php

Being transplanted today :tiphat:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well Lights Out Kush continues to be my bottom bitch after a year of trying many strains.

Gonna pop some Sour Pineapple Kush today and see if the White OG daddy brings the same fire to that cross.

Also just bought one of the two remaining packs of White Berry Kush from the bay today.

Lights Out Kush day 77.

picture.php

picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
You know I'll have some pics of the Sour Pineapple, just don't know how soon I can get to them. Just got them in the mail today.

The time has come to start these. Looked at over 30 packs in the vault and these won out(along with Karma's White OG). Pics in a few months.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
40!!! I gotta take some pictures soon, but holy crap.... this will be one of my favorite rounds thanks to the Berry Sour Creme and White Berry Kush.

The two BSC are Freaking Gorgeous and very very thick right now at day 37. I really can't believe it.

The 3 WBK females are also doing very well and it's challenging to choose any favorites right now.... but one is looking very much like the BSC as far as girth. Very thick at day 37 and can't believe how both have resin to the tips of the leaves. The other 2 WBK are just starting to catch up and have a lot less going on with more stretch..... my gut tells me they are about to start getting thick but may take 1-3 weeks longer than the others.

I'll go snap pictures soon, I forgot to again last night and I still had to post....

Thanks 40

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
40!!! I gotta take some pictures soon, but holy crap.... this will be one of my favorite rounds thanks to the Berry Sour Creme and White Berry Kush.

The two BSC are Freaking Gorgeous and very very thick right now at day 37. I really can't believe it.

The 3 WBK females are also doing very well and it's challenging to choose any favorites right now.... but one is looking very much like the BSC as far as girth. Very thick at day 37 and can't believe how both have resin to the tips of the leaves. The other 2 WBK are just starting to catch up and have a lot less going on with more stretch..... my gut tells me they are about to start getting thick but may take 1-3 weeks longer than the others.

I'll go snap pictures soon, I forgot to again last night and I still had to post....

Thanks 40

Well thanks! I went and ordered a pack of the BSC as well now.

Guess that's about everything except the Sat Fuel but I'm sure I'll find some of my own in the BSC.

Besides, I'm sure if there is another release from 40 he'll hook me up. Wink wink.

What's up 40? Good to see you're still peepin.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
picture.php

alright it's almost flower time again. i can show you what i've been doing.

sprouted 3 more wbk after losing all 6 the first go round i decided to pop em in smaller batches. only got like 1-2 more seeds left.

picture.php

this one has some sort of deformity, like the leaves didn't unfurl right, and they stretched holes in themselves as they grew. only one leaf so i'm not worried about it.

i'm surprised at how much sativa is in these plants. i thought kush was supposed to be mostly indica strain?

picture.php

you only see 2 here because the other guy didn't make it.
this was like yesterday after i transplanted to their final containers.

picture.php

picture.php

this is about a week ago maybe just 5 days ago. we're about 3 weeks from seed in these pics. gonna flip to flower at 5 weeks aka in 1 week.

i'll have a link to the thread in my sig as always.

Latest posts

Latest posts