What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Satellite Fuel

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright so I have been hard at work training my breeding skills

[YOUTUBEIF]wjvZOh4OzBs[/YOUTUBEIF]

So after intense training the Genesis Project began.

:artist:

Almost a year ago now I popped 6 seeds from a project of mine and got one female. I neglected the hell out of it in veg and almost threw it away a couple of times, because I had so many plants and this was not something I had planned. I was originally just germ testing and then it looked like I may have needed more females so I kept them around.

I was surprised out how uniform the males were so I popped the female in flower and chucked the males. She was topped and did not receive as much veg time as the other plants so she ended up quite a bit shorter.

Day 40 on was astounding :D

IMG_5698.jpg
IMG_5708.jpg
IMG_56991.jpg
IMG_5700.jpg
IMG_5700_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_5700_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_5703.jpg
IMG_5703_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_5704.jpg
IMG_57041.jpg
IMG_5705.jpg
IMG_5693.jpg
IMG_56941.jpg
IMG_56951.jpg
IMG_56961.jpg
IMG_5713.jpg
IMG_5714.jpg
IMG_56911.jpg
IMG_5692.jpg

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
3 days later...man was it hard not to post these pictures lol...I was in a bit of denial at first didn't want to post until I knew it was worth it. Smell was absolutely fuckin fantastic...

IMG_57481.jpg
IMG_5749.jpg
IMG_5750.jpg
IMG_5750_Trimmed_A.jpg
IMG_5750_Trimmed_B.jpg
IMG_5752_Trimmed_1.jpg

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Post day 50 she started to purple up just like her mom. Some beautiful swelling of the calyxes on this girl. The nugs are rock hard:

IMG_6028.jpg
IMG_6028_Trimmed_A.jpg
IMG_6029.jpg
IMG_6030.jpg
IMG_6032.jpg
IMG_6032_Trimmed_A.jpg

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can take her anytime from day 40-60 (or more if you want). He nugs are unbelievably dense. I fit 1.6 ounces in a single mason jar. I could not believe I got that yield off that plant. It killed 95% of the room in every aspect so this encouraged me to make it my main focus as far as my first breeding project. I have 4 others in the works or planning stages and all will hit the server-fund hopefully if I get the go ahead so you guys can give feedback.

Here will be the place to openly trash it or throw accolades :D

IMG_6133.jpg
IMG_6134.jpg
IMG_6135.jpg
IMG_6136.jpg
IMG_6138.jpg

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL, smell? any guess on the genes? Tell us more about her! LOOKS GREAT!

Berry sour cream is the best description of smell. Smells divine and really stinks!!!!!!! This stuff needs to be glass jarred at all times like the kushes, diesels, chemdogs etc...

It's extremely smooth not too sweet and not too sour.

The name is a little hint of what's inside :D

All the pictures are from about a year ago~ haven't really added it up. Will be popping 20 or so testers coming up and will continually update this thread as I work on it. Would love for others who buy it on server-fund to post results here too.

Bullfrog44

Veteran
So let me get this strait.....A good yielding, purple looking, berry sour cream smelling, rock hard buds on a plant that seems very hardy. Did I get that right? When your breeding project is complete, I would love to grow some of these out. From what I have seen you have very good taste in pot. Keep up the good work.

Harvest

Yea what Bull said, leme know if you need a tester lol... Blue sat x og or some purp? lol when i hear fuel i think ogers...

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So let me get this strait.....A good yielding, purple looking, berry sour cream smelling, rock hard buds on a plant that seems very hardy. Did I get that right? When your breeding project is complete, I would love to grow some of these out. From what I have seen you have very good taste in pot. Keep up the good work.

And this is 75% sativa...I don't have a clue how those fuckin buds are so rock hard round (well I do but I was not expecting it to be this drastic...). The high is 50/50 on the keeper you want great body rush and a clear atmosphere.

M

mugenbao

Wow! Looks and sounds amazing, great job! Should be very interesting to see where this project goes.

Tagged :D

Latest posts

Latest posts