What's new

Satellite Fuel

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good news check the private breeder section on seedbay....Some White Berry Kush, Sour Pineapple Kush, Lights Out Kush....And pray the last of the sour skunk I have that I am sending out makes it...

I just want to take some time and really thank 3 growers that came through for me. MileHighGuy, Maj. Cottonmouth, and Third Coast. Awesome grows and honest reports. Do a search for their threads if you haven't followed them.

Some user photos:

This is Third Coast's LOK he only popped a few beans do you think this one is going to be frosty as shit or what? Heh. Day 28 flowering he said.

picture.php

Maj. Cottonmouth's current grow of Satellite Fuel @ 33 days flowering. He just posted an awesome video of day 41 as well. I love how he uses video and photography for his grow so there is no bullshitting with just a photo of certain sections.

picture.php

picture.php

_______

I will update the 5 Satellite Fuel, 5 WBK, and 3 Sour Skunks I have flowering around August 15th.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Something all of you should/should WANT to be paying attention to is the grow threads from these test grows:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=241872

I will be growing out some Bear OG of his here soon to show everyone at my new spot and I am really fuckin excited I have been waiting for a strong lemony OG for a long time and Karma is about to shower the bay with some fire.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I am excited to test some Karma gear again! I have wanted to try something with big sur holy for quite awhile...

those sour skunks your sending in 40amps... are some of those for the testers? I have been itching for some skunk funk for yrs... everytime I try something looking for that I havent found it.... :badday:

I can not Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, I am going to give the testers out regardless which will leave only 23 or 24 packs for the public but I am not running a hype train here tried to slow stall and sort of bend to the truth a bit to stop it so shouldn't be a huge deal baggin a pack if they make it :p I am also making more as we speak. Should have good amount of Sour Pineapple Kush made this round as well can't wait till someone throw a report of those up although I might beat them to it and do it my self next round cuz it is fuckin fire. You want some serious skunk and sour diesel funk these will deliver you will know it its the the real deal by the time they hit 8-10 inches in veg :D

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
wait.. the Sour Pineapple Kush is up?!?!

been waitng on that and the wbk to come back!

so fucking broke right now... MUST RESIST!!!!..

so tempting... not sure I can.... (oh gawd!)... such I good deal .... (but no loot for em)....

I,ve been itching for em.... might slip.... oh mighty herb give I n I the strength to resist!!!!!! :bow: :greenstars:

: is stuck staring at the verify buy now bid amount.... must resist... (RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!!!!)

gingerale

Veteran
Sorry for lack of pics but my SF and WBK are coming along just fine....I have both sexed, cut, and in the cloner now. Rather than flower them on shelves with fluoros I decided to run them full sized in the flower room which means I will be vegging each plant several weeks in a 3 gallon pot before flower. In the mean time I have collected an assload of pollen from the males and will be pollinating various cuts soon, plus an open pollination on the SF and WBK. Both are looking like good strains so far but I'm getting the best vibes off the SF.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't worry about pictures just post what I gave some out knowing some could not post up or may run into trouble that is just grow threads in general. Honest opinion on smoke/grow report is really what I want to read and others to read. Going MIA for few more days till I can drop in again keep it growin everybody. :wave:

gingerale

Veteran
Well the SF and WBK have been in the cloner for a week or so and unfortunately stem rot has taken its toll on the SF. I used Rapid Rooters, sterilized with fresh plugs, with 7" domes under T5s. Some strains root faster than others but none have problems with stem rot in this setup except for the SF; I lost 7 out of 9 cuttings to it, and culled the associated mothers. 3 or 4 had it set in early and were bad off, 2 or 3 to lesser degrees, and there was one that hung on for a while but just wasn't rooting.

I would assume this is one of those strains that really needs to be in an aero cloner to root properly. Both survivors are healthy, and my gut tells me the faster rooting one of the two is going to end up being killer. Looking at the WBK, only 1 out of 4 rotted out and the rest are rooting fine.

So I'm kinda surprised at this development, but in general this is what I expect to happen. I cull early and cull often. The goal is to end up with one excellent female. Then I will have a plant that works best in my setup. Now with fewer numbers this makes testing and finding that female much simpler. That one fast rooting SF plant looks like it might be The One. We'll see..... can't wait to flower it out.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've never cloned in an aero cloner with these although I am looking for a new one because it is superior to everything else as far as root production goes. I use straight coco. High temps or too wet medium cause stem rot keep them below 78 preferably 72-74. It's summer time so may not be possible for some. I've not found it hard to clone it is not as prolific and quick as C99 but I don't have problems.

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
A bit of silica around the base of the clone (a sprinkle of something like mineral magic, or other silica based clays) will do a lot to prevent rot.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I think a drier rapid rooter would help as well. I set my rapid rooters on a wick and have not lost one in over two years.
If you leave the rr in any amount of standing water you have a good chance of mush.

FWIW, all my LOK's rooted although a couple of them took twice as long as I'm use to. 20 days as opposed to 10.

gingerale

Veteran
I used the Rapid Rooters properly. In my low humidity environment the dome is not optional (though I keep the side vents open), and I do not flood the trays with water. In fact I have to add water every day or two or they will dry out quickly. It gets warm in there but rarely above 85* or so, mostly around 80. Again....I clone a number of different strains all the time in these and rarely does one ever rot out. This is the only strain I've had problems with. WBK is the next row over and they are just fine other than the one. My conclusion: SF is susceptible to stem rot. Again....not a big deal, because it's important to me that all my strains grow and thrive in my garden under my actual conditions, not somebody else's theoretical idea of what would be best. I just culled a good Blue Dream S1 pheno the other day because a heat wave killed it. Would it be better if my flower room didnt occasionally get up to 95+ degrees, and then I wouldn't have to worry about any plants dying? Sure....but that's not the reality of the situation.

TB Gardens

Veteran
ask and ye shall receive....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here is another one that just hit the flower rooms, this one isnt stretching as much as the one above

picture.php

picture.php

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell yea :D Love how people can see consistency in the last two pages of pictures lookin really good TB glad you are liking them.

Bonzo

Veteran
very nice TB :) smell? taste? flavor? high? if there is allready a smoke report somewhere...can ya direct me...

are ya doin' any work with anything purple 40? purply/fruity?

what would you say is your best cash cropper? AAA top shelf cash cropper :)

will definitly be pickin' up a few packs of your seeds soon...:)

thanks and good work :)