What's new

Satellite Fuel

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright cool I will let you know when the beans arrive with everyone else and when to pm Clarence. One package arrived so far but one has not and one package has not been mailed are a result of the other not being there yet.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am out of town for 2 weeks bad timing but have to do it. Clarence can post the S. Fuel up since it is there hoping the machine did not get the sour skunk.

gingerale

Veteran
I got the SF and WBK sexed with around a 50/50 M/F ratio. The WBK is no laggard but the SF grows and flowers faster. Getting good vibes from both strains so far. The four earliest SF males are really good looking:

sf_males.jpg

If you look closely you can see the one on the right has whorled phyllotaxy. Most plants I see with this trait are otherwise deformed or nothing special, or revert back to alternating after a few nodes, but this one looks like it might be a good and stable pheno. I'm interested to see how its offspring turn out. Going to open pollinate a few phenos in the garden and see what comes out.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Have these dropped yet? would love to get some of your gear hommie would love some sour purple kush and Sfuel and anything else with your gad male or female used in it gad is one on my top list to have one day anyway. I like your style and hope to score some of your gear one day keep doin you hommie stay frosty peace!

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
You back home homie? I hope your trip went well and that there is good news on the beans. I updated my SF thread today, they are getting super frosty.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Busy and unfortunately only one package arrived and it was the Satellite Fuel. Looking like the sour skunk is a no go.

I will be very busy for the next few months to be very vague. Updates will still be done just won't have much time for here.

Maj. Cotton your grow is looking great I can't wait for you to see the finished product I hope you get a keeper they looks very frosty.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Sorry to hear about the Sour Skunk and I hope all is well with you.

Thank you for the grow comment, I am just running these three and did not take any clones but if I like the strain in general I will pop the rest of the seeds I have and pheno hunt. I still need to grow out about 170 strains before I settle down :D

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
All is well with me just a possible kink on down the line so I am busy.

I feel you on the not settling down thing people were always wondering why I was popping tons of seeds every run and it was definitely for experience so much good stuff out there...I will be watching intently that one pheno you have looks to be very nice. If you run it again top it and you will be reward big time in yield department. I have my satellite fuel mom in a 5 gallon this run and she is fuckin huge can't wait for yield...

Started flowering on the 9th.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is what happens when you top WBK and SF/BSC.

SF mom my personal selection. You can't even see the 6 inch vortex or the 6 inch phresh filter it is sitting on behind it...

picture.php

SF 5 females this run see how many colas shoot out?

picture.php
picture.php

WBK on right SF on left

picture.php

WBK

picture.php

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
Looking nice and green!

That leaf shape is pretty familiar too, wish mine looked as good..

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
All right will be out for awhile going to be busy busy fill me in on all your grows if possible GL with your beans everyone.

gingerale

Veteran
After sexing I now have 8 SF, 4 WBK females which I'm revegging and getting ready to clone out in Rapid Rooters. Got the males' heads stuffed down in containers collecting the pollen, which is prodigious. Been sizing up the other strains in the grow room and deciding which ones I'm going to impregnate. I have Super Silver Haze x Neville's Haze, Fraggle Rock (OG Tahoe x Sour Cream), Blue Dream S1, Blockhead F2, and Bubblegum at the proper stage in flowering right now, so all of those are getting a dose of each. Gonna put the rest in the freezer and use it up on various other good phenos.

gingerale

Veteran
I have been getting an unusually high percentage of males lately and I think it may be due to summer heat, plus excessive nitrogen since I had to use "grow" formula temporarily when my "bloom" ran out. Several other strains I'm sexing have had poor sex ratio. A 50/50 ratio ain't bad at all under these conditions.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey there is some Satellite Fuel up it is all that made it through the post office the sour skunk was snagged so grab these while you can I will do another release of Sour Skunk sometime in the next 6 months.

Busy moving to a new state setting up shop as we speak, but it is going to take me bit to get things up and running.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome grabbed me a pack! thanks 40!

Can't wait to hear what you find you should be very pleased when they arrived beans look fantastic and have some weight to them :p

I recommend cloning every single plant this is not some schmuck strain you won't want to grow again...High is outstanding and the product like nothing else out there I have encountered. Come back and let me know how you feel about it.

Latest posts

Latest posts