What's new

Satellite Fuel

Got 4 of them furballs that insist on eating any males after I take a clipping for years now. I have read that it relaxes a cat's bowels. They seem to have less hairballs when they are eating greens and they wait outside the door for their share every time I am in the room. People sometimes freak out at the idea because many things are toxic to a cat but I don't believe cannabis is one.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just curious 40Amp, is your cat a Manx? I had a Manx with the exact same looks, just I couldn't see his behind in the pic lol. sorry to be off topic, I just had to ask. He was the best cat I ever owned.

TGT

Don't know someone dumped her many years ago, she is big like one though, hah. She has always been big, but awhile ago she almost starved to death don't know how but I found her after shed been away for awhile and was skin and bones and ever since then she eats everything like she is always going to run out (it's been years now). 5 food bowls down and she acts like they are all hers, lol. Indoor food run out? No problem there is always the bowl outside. Dog food? Nope, not a problem. Very, very, territorial just now breaking her from it and damages doors with her claws if she wants in and is outside. Will take 1/4 inch-1/2 inch off a wood door every year.

She's got a big belly it's gotten to the point where she cannot clean her self sounds like an out of breath fat girl trying to flea her back heh. She has been fed hard food only for past two months, but I think she just finds more hard food to eat.

Got 4 of them furballs that insist on eating any males after I take a clipping for years now. I have read that it relaxes a cat's bowels. They seem to have less hairballs when they are eating greens and they wait outside the door for their share every time I am in the room. People sometimes freak out at the idea because many things are toxic to a cat but I don't believe cannabis is one.

She loves any sort of weed plant and has to be kept away from clones and smaller ones. All the cats really like eating it and purr every time it is around, almost like catnip to them it seems

S

Scrappy-doo

Real nice WBK you got there 40. Hope I get one who puts out like that.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuck yea I just weighed the yield on the mom I kept 2 ounces 23 grams. Almost 3 ounces and I smoked on it while it was alive to test potency about an 1/8th worth while alive. This out yielded all 8 Sour Diesel IBL, all Chemdog IBL (14-16 different girls I believe forgot how many this run I did), and every Blue Satellite 2.2 from 2 packs. It is the highest yield outside of the commercial strains I am working on I have ever grown. It out yielded my galadriel, c99 bx 1, Cheese, HB x SFV, CD x SFV. I am floored :D

Growing method: 3 gallon organic soil recipe I had never even used before

Yields were:

This was pulled at day 73 flowering as I let the one I thought was best go longer.
2 ounces 23 grams or 79 grams

These were pulled at day 55 flowering

1 ounce 27 grams or 55 grams
1 ounce 23 grams or 51 grams

This one was taken day 70~ it was the stunted one with problems.
1 ounce 18 grams or 46 grams

Highest yield pictures

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
79 grams x 16 plants = 1264 grams = 45.142587 ounces = 2.821 lbs per 1k watt light that is fuckin dope. The growth profile of it topped once at 4th node you can comfortably do 8 plants per 2x4 tray. Still astounded it gave me that much I will be reweighing it several times lol.

These 4 shared a 4x4 area with 12 other females same pot size etc.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trop not sure if I missed a post or something but elaborate and you can test whatever you want when you want no problem sending some wbk and sour skunk to review. I went back and saw you ask you want to buy prerelease of sour skunk let me just give them to you as tester with some wbk beans? I don't care pictures or not just come back and give an honest report back you have grown out a lot of stuff I would appreciate your opinion more than the little $. Hope I did not put you off missing post or something sorry.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Hey 40.... :tiphat:
is there still space on the tester list? or can I purchase a tester of sour skunk?
:puppydoge

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea I put you on it I thought I made a post about that sorry.

Yortborgey and Ixnay007 had bad germ problems I will get to them a pack of satellite fuel.

Sour Skunk Testers

Gingerale
Ghostnugz
Homer J Pimpin
Nameless
vStagger Leev
Milo xxx

and Trop if he wants to test Satellite Fuel, WBK, or Sour Skunk or whatever just let me know.

If I have forgotten anyone I owe anything to let me know.

Last edited:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Excellent! Brie de Meaux FTW!!!! :whee:

also looking to snag a pk of WBK.... when they are back in stock..... :tiphat:

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I am ready to pop some more beans if you want to put me on the Sour Skunk list. I am already running the Satellite Fuel so I understand if you want to pick someone else. Thanks man.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No problem adding you let me just clear it with Clarence when it is proper to speak to him again. He currently is dealing with the loss of his grandfather and I would not dare bother him over something so trivial currently so expect these to go out to testers little later than expected.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Yea I put you on it I thought I made a post about that sorry.

Yortborgey and Ixnay007 had bad germ problems I will get to them a pack of satellite fuel.

Sour Skunk Testers

Gingerale
Ghostnugz
Homer J Pimpin
Nameless
vStagger Leev
Milo xxx

and Trop if he wants to test Satellite Fuel, WBK, or Sour Skunk or whatever just let me know.

If I have forgotten anyone I owe anything to let me know.

Thanks bro! Let me know when to contact fuzzy wuzzy ;) Much love!

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright one of the clones I kept of the WBK mom I picked out of the last pack of seeds is a reveg and I am planning on running it this time in a 5 gallon to see how the yield is in that as well. If it does not catch up to the others I will run it in 3 gallon again to see if I get the same weight as last time or if I can better by topping it twice instead of once.

I have to use a new soil mix again! There was no FoxFarm and I'll be damned if I pay 25$ a friggin bag again anyways even if it is perfect seedling and vegging mix as a stand a lone. Here is what I drummed up for flowering mix this time we will see how it works. I wouldn't recommend it yet, but the last I posted up in this thread to and obviously the results were extremely nice. It was a 70 days mix easy. I honestly would reduce the blood meal by a 1/2 cup when growing anything with blueberry or similar nutrient sensitive strains. Keep it at 1.5 for big yielding skunks, sour D, chemdog, and OGK'S you plan on taking 70-80 days and add 1/4 cup of Epsom Salts because the D and Chem D will want mag. Perhaps lessen the bloodmeal to 1.25 cups and replace the .25 cup with Alfalfa Meal for extra magnesium and little lighter N but substantial enough and safe.

New Mix:

1 cubic feet Pro-Mix Ultimate Organic
1 cubic feet Peat Moss
1-2 gallons chunky perlite
4 cups Earth Worm Castings
¾ cups of Bone Meal
½ - ¾ cups of Blood Meal
¼ cup Alfalfa Meal
¼ cup Azomite
¼ cup Dolomite Lime
¼ cup Epsom Salt
¼ cup Rock Phosphate
¼ cup Kelp Meal
1 tbs. Liquid Karma in 1 gal. of water applied after mixing. Use 2 gallons depending on moisture level of the medium.

This recipe should cook for 2-3 weeks usually, but I will have used it immediately so we will see how it goes most are in 1 gallons now. I am going to try to put all females in 5 gallons but we will see how numbers go.

Note: If I cannot fit the Sour Skunk in with reasonable room I will wait until next round to grow it, they were germed 20 days after everything else because they were not ready yet so growth times are very different. Thinking about it now I have to cover WBK and Satellite Fuel this round and that is a lot of camera time already only 4 fems of the last WBK batch was a lot of work many photos and lighting circumstances do not turn out and I have no stand or lens yet, or even a decent camera old and cheap. If it can't be done this round it will be done next just keep this in mind if I state later I axed them like I had to the LOK's.

Last edited:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright looking like 5 Satellite Fuel females and 6 WBK's. I will be putting these into 5 gallons it looks like as well. Never grown in 5 gallons I have either been doing 1 gallon number runs or 3 gallon product and testing runs so this should be fun. They have been transplanted into the new mix I have never used for about 5 days now and are doing great I see no signs of toxicity or deficiency and the roots on the bottom coming out looked like almost CoCo quality roots. I am really interested in seeing how the roots look when I transplant from 1 gallons I may have just found my favorite soil mix we will see.

Last edited:

gingerale

Veteran
So far so good on my end. The sf and wbk are both getting well established in their solo cups and will be ready to flower soon.

IMAG0055.jpg

Satellite fuel on left, wbk on right. The sf is a hungry strain. I am feeding both at 600 ppm and the sf could do with much more. wbk is happy as is or could step up to 650 or so.

IMAG0053.jpg

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell yea gingerale thanks for posting those up they look very happy. I am just about 2-3 weeks ahead of you my WBK and SF are in 1 gallons now almost colonized and ready to be re-potted. I expect to place them in 5 gallons next Monday or Wednesday. The more colas on the WBK the better same with S. fuel. Both strains are really good at not giving out bs lower buds like C99 is but still need to clean up lower branches on WBK like you would OGK and chemdog.

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
Trop not sure if I missed a post or something but elaborate and you can test whatever you want when you want no problem sending some wbk and sour skunk to review. I went back and saw you ask you want to buy prerelease of sour skunk let me just give them to you as tester with some wbk beans? I don't care pictures or not just come back and give an honest report back you have grown out a lot of stuff I would appreciate your opinion more than the little $. Hope I did not put you off missing post or something sorry.

yeah man I wasn't sure if you were ignoring me with the intent or just overlooking it? I've no problem paying for a pre-release. I can test whatever you like. That sour skunk will fit right in with some things that are going on. The wbk? :) Like I said whatever you want. If you'd like to chat more feel free to pm me.
:tiphat:
TR