What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

OsWiZzLe

I hate Cutler and Marshall....so nice to see them get spanked after that shady ass victory in the early season.....on a side note...Michael "The Burner" Turner....former Charger back up RB to LT....Thanks for the 4 Fantasy Football Titles this season :)

Football and Ganja = )

M

medfinder

Greyskull said:
bho is hippie crack.
I used to get grams of honey buds (buds dipped in bho) for my co-op.
strong. so strong i found that if you smoke it tooo much you cannot get high from regular buds because your tolerance will shoot way the hell up.
straight bho is even stronger than honey buds....

a lil bit is really enough. just don't toke with mega toque - low and slow.
use it wisely and its the shit....

edit: btw the honey buds I was getting were the super poop... I was buying them in bulk (100 per order) and paying $35 per g.... the retail cost is justified in the shops if you ask me.

Heard that california banned butane extracts, that sucks bigtime..

back to the bag hash... :joint:

G

guest5703

um, california has also banned regular hash bro lol. Why would you think it would be different?? Hash is hash, marijuana is illegal.

G

Greyskull

hey cali I got back and started working in the garden and forgot to let you know about the green ice.
that is some sweet smoke bro. my wife and i really ejoyed it... yes I burned the rest of it about 5 min ago. I told you I smoke like a chimney didn't I? ha ha ha

G

guest5703

Yea gooey liquid crap was never my favorite, but that shit right there looks like glass that will melt all over my buds when smoked and I WANT I WANT!!! I have seen other threads stating how it's done, but could you explain your process esco?? Looks like joeshmoes amber glass. Oh yea the urkle bubba cross looks amazing, and so does that sour og!!!!! MMMM

Greyskull you make me feel better about my smoking habits lmao, sometimes I think I smoke too much but I know there are people smoking way more than I do everyday so fuck it!!! Here's some of that Green Ice ready to smoke!! I pulled 27.4 off of one plant, and 22.6 or something of another ;)

And the FFA on day 43 and lookin fantastic, I want to let her go long but my humidity rises at night when the main fan shuts off so I run the risk of getting mold. Is she a mold resistant strain? Looks fat and dense to me, and that will be a problem I think. Someone asked me if I count flowering from first day of 12/12, or first sign of pistils forming, and I go by the pistils. So how bout everyone else who has been running FFA??? I could pull her at day 55, but that would be more like day 60 of 12/12. So am I wrong to pull her at 55? She will be done enough, but probably could get danker but also moldy....Anyways her she is turning purple

lol for some reason that pic above^ makes me think lakers, the purple, the yellow, and the orange for a basketball! :laughing:

Last edited:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
caligreen said:
And the FFA on day 43 and lookin fantastic, I want to let her go long but my humidity rises at night when the main fan shuts off so I run the risk of getting mold. Is she a mold resistant strain? Looks fat and dense to me, and that will be a problem I think. Someone asked me if I count flowering from first day of 12/12, or first sign of pistils forming, and I go by the pistils. So how bout everyone else who has been running FFA??? I could pull her at day 55, but that would be more like day 60 of 12/12. So am I wrong to pull her at 55? She will be done enough, but probably could get danker but also moldy....Anyways her she is turning purple

cali>>>>i started flowering her july 9 and harvested her on sept 15 ((thank you grow calendar!!)) so i took her to day 68,,, others told me 70,,even 75 but i just wanted to get the shit cut trimmed and dryed so i could make it out to vegas

....shes definatly not mold resistant,, friend of mine had some rH problems and now his FFA nugs look like they was douched with powdered sugar...

your FFA is looking beautiful man,,,,really picking up some nice colors for yeh. got to let me know when you got her smokeable,,,curious to see how she worked for yah

a couple pics of my FFA ((harvested this crop over 2 months ago,,, still havent smoked more than 2-3 joints off her...))

ESCOknows said:
someone say BHO...... I HATE that gooey liquid crap..

stack it !!!!! let the melt melt the melt,,,,

ESCOknows

damn cali that FFA looks dank, love the calyx look ....... hows that shit smoke ? taste like kush? never smoked it.... damn BHT that dry FFA looks bomb

I think the key to making it like this is, the size of the dish you use and also how long you let it dry for ... i use big pyrex dishes 15x10 1/2 so i dont get any puddles.... then let it dry out by itself for a week , which could be the key.... scrape it ,your done...... some people might say less then a week ,but ill bet there bho wont look like dust ...

its pretty dank but id take bubble over this stuff any day........

the erklexbubba came out pretty good , not bad for my second cross.. i only test ran 50 , thats the urkle dom one in my last post.. i still have like 300+ seeds so who knows whats in there .. i personally like the bubba dom one , it grows just like bubba, with big bubba baseballs on top... the smell is straight purple hash ..

Last edited:
G

guest5703

Hell yea BHT I will let you know, probably not the upcoming party, but maybe the next if your there, or maybe me you and sub could blaze shit down at his place sometime.

Good shit esco, a week would make it dusty for sure but I bet it melts niiice! Dude your funny, "I only test ran 50" shit I wish I could test run that many. I wish I had the room, although I can't test a shitload I do have a SourWreck Cindy(Sour D X Trainwreck X C99) that is looking ready to take cuts off, and she is already confirmed as a she ;) so I can't wait for that!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey cali-aways back you asked for a photo of the GDP x HTC skunk ibl seeds. turned out we got quite a few more seeds then we planned! fun sifting through buds.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Piker! When I made my Princess Diesel crosses, I would up sorting through 45,000 seeds. Threw away about 20,000 as immature,even though they had 5 weeks. I have given away over 6,000 so far and still have two large containers left.

BTW, nice looking seeds. Should be an interesting cross. I just harvest about 70 each of Chinese Indica x L.U.I. and Chinese Indica x Sheberghan(Afghan). Both much lighter in color than yours. Tomorriwm I will find out how many L.U.I. F4s I got and in a few days I will check to see how many C-99 x Sheberghan and C-99 x L.U.I I got. Next seed run will be NTO F2s. NTO is North Texas Ortega(NL#5 x Ortega). After that comes the Sour Bubble Bx4 and whatever crosses I want to make from that.

Last edited:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Problem with the NTO is it is hard to clone. Been having a bit of a problem with the slowness. The moms look great though! Very indica as you would imagine. I have some Ortega x Hashplant seeds that I am dying to crack, but I don't have space to play with it to look for the best phenos.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
That is the problem I have too, Grow Tech. As I am typing, the temp here is 41 and I have no heat in the house. Anyone know a good 420 friendly HVAC man? My furnace went out 3 years ago and it is in my garage next to a flower room and a veg room. My washer went out as well(it is next to the furnace). I will have to take my dirty undies down to a stream and beat them on the rocks. Unfortunately, I live in the desert and there aren't any streams. I have my clone trays on a heat mat, but I am about to kick them off so I can lay on it.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
No shit, Chief! I'd be rubbing stick together to start a fire if we had any trees in this damned desert.