What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
I managed to get a mini mom of each of my strains rooted by Mid December and have put the heatpad / clone dome away until it gets warmer. I just dont have a good climate controlled space to try to fite the season. Have you ever tried air layering pops?

Last edited:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Never tried it. Since I am switching to hydro SOG, I need a lot more clones than when I grew trees with vertical lights. I am still harvesting the last of the trees and trying to build my stands and get the room set up.Have to finish before my son gets back on the 10th,as taking care of him demands most of my time. I have a bubble cloner, but it won't hold enough. I have to start cutting down on my strains. I am running 20 now and just picked up 6 more. The learning curve just got steeper.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Air layering is a good technique for hard to root strains but it's a pain in the ass / time consuming if youre doing more than a few.

Peace

G

Greyskull

Happy New Year San Diego!

Happy New Year San Diego!

Aloha everyone.
Thought we'd all like to start 2009 off with some nice up close and personal snaps.

SDxSB wk6d4 x100

SDxSB wk6d4 x200

SDxSB wk6d4 x400

G

guest5703

Dude how are you getting these macros....Seriously, explain your secret!!! You've got one of those small microscope cameras right????

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
greyskull, you are now required to bring your camera whenever you come over to my pad! did your wife get you an extra lens also? the macro lens?

G

Greyskull

right on tdmaker2!
That's exactly what it is. The thing is awesome....
I'll be bringing it sub!

G

Greyskull

don't let the low tag fool you.
nor the fact its lime green and looks like a kids toy.
Its a microscope camera that takes snaps & video in 100x 200x & 400x.... for only $20.
Vince from sham wow could be slangin 'em and I'd still get it.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Don't be dissing Vince,man. He is good. Now if Billy Mays was selling it, I would be worried!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
mr red-right now i dont think there are any shops in dago vending clones. i know that there is a local vendor for med patients, but you have to check in on another, more local site for pricing. he may not publish prices there either, but he has contact info there. if you are out here im sure you know which site. good luck.....sub

G

Greyskull

did the doctor's office you got your recommendation from give you any documentation?

S

Shan Diego

Ok, that camera is awesome. These are the glory days of electronics when that instrument is only twenty five bucks. I think Santa's gonna stop by a little late this year. Let's hope we're all not bidding against each other on ebay...

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Pops said:
That is the problem I have too, Grow Tech. As I am typing, the temp here is 41 and I have no heat in the house. Anyone know a good 420 friendly HVAC man? My furnace went out 3 years ago and it is in my garage next to a flower room and a veg room. My washer went out as well(it is next to the furnace). I will have to take my dirty undies down to a stream and beat them on the rocks. Unfortunately, I live in the desert and there aren't any streams. I have my clone trays on a heat mat, but I am about to kick them off so I can lay on it.

Ever think of hooking up some extra ducting with a closeable vent,, and when it is cold,, exhausting the scrubbed heated air into your house for warmth?

Latest posts

Latest posts