What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

S

slackerbri

Whats up everyone, happy new year.

I've been MIA doing family shit on the east coast and just got back into town.

I'm waiting for some lights to come on so I can post up some new pics but unfortunately I left my camera charger somewhere between here and Vermont so they'll be some camera phone pics.

Anyway hope all is well for everyone.

S

slackerbri

Greyskull said:
right on tdmaker2!
That's exactly what it is. The thing is awesome....
I'll be bringing it sub!

I hope you plan on bringing that shit over to my house first.

G

Greyskull

sup slackerB!
will be giving you a call when done munching on breakfast jacks...

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran

Hey Friends,
I just did an air layer on my Canadian Wonder plant and thought I'd share. Many people turn their nose up at air layering but I think it def has it's place especially in a Med Patients garden.

The pros-
Good for hard to root strains because the baby candidate stays attached to the mom until rooted and receives nutrients the entire time

Good for Med PAtients who are stuck working within moronic plant number limits. Again, this is because the baby remains attached to the mom as it roots. I have had large mom plants with multiple fully rooted 3x3 rockwool cube "babys " being supported by a stakes. Still would have only counted as one plant.

The Cons-
Time consuming and tedious to do. I've had doing 12 take over about an hour.

If anyone is interested in more info regarding the technique, let me know.

Peace & Alternative Propagation Techniques

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
after smoking all that fucking weed,,,drinking all taht beer,, im driving home and some shit head runs into the side of my car trying to change lanes ,,, smashed up the entire driver side of my bed and left paint transfer along the entire fucking vehicle and of course what happends??? fucking prick drops gears and zooms the fuck out of sight. tryd to chase him down,, but my trucks governor is limited at 95-100mph ,,, so i couldnt even get close enough to see his liscense plate. fuck im so furious right now. not going to report it to insurance because i dont need to deal with those assholes as well. but now whole side my truck is mashed the fuck up and i got ZERO reprecussion ,,, god dammnit im so fucking angry

G

Greyskull

ahhhhh man that ain't right, dude.
my condolences for you and your truck.

I know sorry is nothing like snapping an arm or knocking out a couple of teeth and stomping on them....

you're a good head bro and it was nice finally meeting you.

i am bummed aout your rig.... : (

Grow Tech

Veteran
caligreen said:
What are you doing there GT??? Rooting a clone right on the plant??

Hey Cali,
Yep, you remove a thin strip of bark below a node , hit the node with rooting gel and then wrap medium around the wound. Sometime maybe I can do a demo and you can photo document it for a thread.

Peace

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Grow Tech said:
Hey Cali,
Yep, you remove a thin strip of bark below a node , hit the node with rooting gel and then wrap medium around the wound. Sometime maybe I can do a demo and you can photo document it for a thread.

Peace

Hey brother! Id love to help out with making a demo/walkthrough, I can bring my camera with me next time I come over (should be soon too!)

BHT - Sorry to hear about the douche bag side swiping you.. I would be fcuking livid!

Grow Tech

Veteran
subrob said:
holy crap, i just now woke up. what the hell did you guys do to me last night?!
Hey Sub,
Much Thanks! I woke up feeling pretty foggy too. :muahaha:

soulfly22583 said:
Hey brother! Id love to help out with making a demo/walkthrough, I can bring my camera with me next time I come over (should be soon too!)
Awesome! It'll def help to do it as a two person effort.

Last edited:
G

Greyskull

HOW ABOUT THEM CHARGERS

HOW ABOUT THEM CHARGERS

fuck dudes. that was a great game.
thanks to BHT & Spicoli and Shan for not spoiling it.
One of the best game I have ever seen... up with the last super bowl. INSANE.

I thought for sure the ints and sproles fumble for the touchback were going to doom them but their D stepped up huge and sproles made up for that fumble HUGE. WOW

I know I was saying "thats why he's the back up" after I saw the ball come loose and I still stand by that. But in the NFL the backups are just as good as the starters... well maybe 98% as good, but the level of drop off in the league from starter to back up is not near as much as it is in college.

Anyhow, thanks again for not spoiling it while we watched subs' tivo.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
BiG H3rB Tr3E said:
after smoking all that fucking weed,,,drinking all taht beer,, im driving home and some shit head runs into the side of my car trying to change lanes ,,, smashed up the entire driver side of my bed and left paint transfer along the entire fucking vehicle and of course what happends??? fucking prick drops gears and zooms the fuck out of sight. tryd to chase him down,, but my trucks governor is limited at 95-100mph ,,, so i couldnt even get close enough to see his liscense plate. fuck im so furious right now. not going to report it to insurance because i dont need to deal with those assholes as well. but now whole side my truck is mashed the fuck up and i got ZERO reprecussion ,,, god dammnit im so fucking angry
----oh man, i missed that post this morning! that sucks man. i am glad you are alright though. just like on my bike last week-gotta remember that walking away from something like that is what counts. doesnt really make it less infuriating though does it?......

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to subrob again.

subrob said:
----oh man, i missed that post this morning! that sucks man. i am glad you are alright though. just like on my bike last week-gotta remember that walking away from something like that is what counts. doesnt really make it less infuriating though does it?......

yeh once i had a smoke and cooled off my better senses started coming through,,, this happend @ 85 mph on I-5.... I was damn lucky that it wasnt more serious. Also with how much I drank between robs && charger game,,, it would have been an easy .1something had CHP stopped to check on us,,, than VOOP!!! i get hit,,,then a DUI>>>>so all-in-all im just thankful no harm was seriously done,,,and damgage done was only cosmetic,,, so at least the truck still working fine,,,

always a pleasure smoking wit SDF crew,,,,

rob:: that j1 was tasty smoek,, gdp smell real nice,,, i dont think i had chance to try her though,,,maybe next time?? anyways brotha keep your head up and stay strong,, i know them fucking pharma pills can be murder on yeh,,, but we dago boys all built like rocks...

dragor::: chem-mist,,,chem-mist,,, we gone have to get her back,,, she was just to flavor to not stick around least a few cycles

gT::::didnt get a chance to try your edibles,,,but theyve never dissapoint in past so im sure they was top notch

ape::::good to meet you brotha,,, always give respect to the legit people doing what you doing,,, huge help to many in the community

greyskull,,,shan&&&spicoli:::good to meet all of yeh,,, i sweer this group keep getting bigger,,,and its all for the best:::good bunch of people SDF is,,,

smoek well &&& stay easy. -BhT :joint:

Last edited:
J

JeffSpicoli

All i have to say is that 'fuck you' OG Kush that BHT was rollin up, was some real deal legit og kush. very fire! even the little roaches still tasted amazing!

And then that BHO on top of the sour diesel, holy crap did that put me in a coughing fit, so choke :)

And that green ice nug that Cali had was verrrry nice, im very impressed by the quality of grows ya do with such small rootspace

S

slackerbri

some shitty camera-phone pics

some shitty camera-phone pics

Hey everyone, good seeing you all the other night although most of the night I was couchlocked by GT's cookie-bars and football, it just seemed really really cool that night.

Anyway I've been lagging with pictures mostly due to that some jackhole borrowed my camera-battery charger and never returned it so now I have a dead camera with 5 useless batteries. So I resorted to plan-B and took some iphone pics.

C-99

Hopefully I can get me a charger and get some decent up-close pics.

bbing

There will be no days off for SD's Finest.
8805Copy_of_CIMG4362.JPG

:joint:
so there
quit looking at the tips, i fugging know. :bashhead:
havnt run a tubbler in a couple of years.

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
slacker-it was a cool night huh? i felt bad cuz my meds were on heavy dose anyway-then gt's cookie bar kicked in and i felt almost out of body! had to go upstairs for a bit. note to self-when on morphine, avoid gt's edibles!-----so what are those girls you posted? if you wanna borrow my camera for a few days, just let me know. then when you are done, you can teach me how to use it!!!!
EDIT:C99 just saw you did post what they were

bbing-that is some tasty lookin locoweed there my friend! big props. what is that strain?

bbing

Sup Sub,
It's Agent Orange from your other Sub Brother; Subcool.
JTR pheno. Tastes REALLY orange!

8805CIMG43631.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts