What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

OsWiZzLe

Right on wick good lookin out....I found 2 phenos....one was stout and short...has like 10 inch cola...then the the one i showed in the pics...its like 4 feet tall with multiple branches....i've only grown the pre 98 and purple bubba..and its not like any of those.....i have cuts from both phenos....

lemme tell u dude....my tolerance is up there with the best of em...i know this for a fact,,i smoked one pheno that hermied at day 32 and was lit off my fucken ass.... and i had a few homies confirm this ...their also heavy hitters..i wanted to make sure i wasnt being biased.....whatever this strain is....its legit...100% keeper

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
Greyskull said:
Aloha San Diego.
Merry Christmas to all ya'll.

Heres the SDxSB at wk 5 day 4.
up close.

WOW GS thats nuts and the oil production looks like it's through the roof.....GJ

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Happy Holidays to all the SD folks whether you are believers or not! Unlike all the Miss America contestants, I do not wish for world peace. I just want a piece and maybe a good OGKush or Pineapple express clone.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran

Santa likes a safe , calcium rich grow space!
Merry Christmas Everyone!

Last edited:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Grow Tech said:

Santa likes a safe , calcium rich grow space!
Merry Christmas Everyone!

Smart Santa! He must be using RO water. Perhaps he should bring some better water to all the little boys and girls in SD.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
OsWiZzLe said:
Right on wick good lookin out....I found 2 phenos....one was stout and short...has like 10 inch cola...then the the one i showed in the pics...its like 4 feet tall with multiple branches....i've only grown the pre 98 and purple bubba..and its not like any of those.....i have cuts from both phenos....

lemme tell u dude....my tolerance is up there with the best of em...i know this for a fact,,i smoked one pheno that hermied at day 32 and was lit off my fucken ass.... and i had a few homies confirm this ...their also heavy hitters..i wanted to make sure i wasnt being biased.....whatever this strain is....its legit...100% keeper

no matter how potent a strain is,,, transvestites are NOT allowed in the vicinity..... :rasta: :rasta: :rasta:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Herb, you are such a bigot! I suspect that you don't mind watching a couple lesbians going at it, you just don't want them doing it in your grow room!

G

Greyskull

Aloha everyone.

My wife just hooked me up HUGE... brought a Sony DSCW 170 home for me to use for "work purposes". Awesome. 10.1 mega pixles and 5x optic zoom. YES! I haven't even really read the manual yet... just took it to the garden for the 5min test.

Heres some quick pics from the SDxSB at wk5d6....

G

guest5703

OMG u fucker grey!!!! 10 Megapixels,......10.1 at that?!?!?!? I only have 8 bro!!!! You should have the power to rock those buds, those first shots right there are fucking sweeet!!!! Congrats dude you better thank her a lot!! PEACE!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cali, next time your over bro, you still have to show me how to use my damn camera! though i am getting better. heres a couple more of my g thang! maybe i will use the tripod once they have completely frosted up.

G

Greyskull

subrob said:
cali, next time your over bro, you still have to show me how to use my damn camera! though i am getting better. heres a couple more of my g thang! maybe i will use the tripod once they have completely frosted up.

What do you mean "maybe i will use the tripod once they have completely frosted up" cause sub those are looking pretty frosty as is.

Is that the g13/ww or gdp? killer either one

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
what up dood? that is the g13widow. and i really did not mean to sound that snooty either! haha just realized it, but shes not done yet, she stacks an extra layer over the first one, just in case! she still in the 50's got two or more weeks to go. you picked this cut up right?

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
""i bought about 4 or 5 of em and next thing you know its 3am and were fishing on a lake...."

G

Greyskull

I rooted it for our homey and watched it take off for 2 weeks after I transplanted it. That is one fucking aggressive bitch, for sure. She layers over again????
I knew she was tough - you told me you pulled her out of the trash can... you didn't tell me she puts frost on top of frost. Whats the stretch like?

ESCOknows

what up guys , hope everyone had some hazey holidays.... finally got a camera that will take some pics... i can draw better then the 4 megapixal cam i was using b4 this..... also got some finished pics of the erklexbubba (bubba pheno 55 days /gas) and some OD SDXOG that im just about to cut down.
ERKLEXBUBBA

SDXOG

new SG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts