What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonyjoe

YOyo SD
Its been a few joints since i post sum Sd love ....
YO SUB here you go bro your C99(blue cups)
A few others from a buddy back in 2005(red cups)
All 2 weeks

First three pics are of Clockwork Orange 3 1/2 week into bloom outdoor, the last picture is a picture of The Superhog (The Black Jerks Pheno) with the ugliest orange fake leaves drooped around it for... ahh camoflauge? (NOT MY IDEA FOR THE UGKY LEAVES!)

Attachments

• clockwork4.jpg
    clockwork4.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 16
  • clockwork2.jpg
    clockwork2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 17
  • clockwork3.jpg
    clockwork3.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 13
  • super hog 3withfakeleaves.jpg
    super hog 3withfakeleaves.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 16
1 - On the left Cinnamon Jack Herer - Right is Clockwork Orange (this picture was taken to demonstrate the orangeness/gold of Clock
2 - A shot of OG Kush (original cut) while in laster stages of flowwer - my fav cut of OG to date.
3 & 4 - 2 More Shots of Superhog (Green Fiend Pheno)

Attachments

• superhog1.jpg
    superhog1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 18
  • superhog6.jpg
    superhog6.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 11
  • realog.jpg
    realog.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 17
  • clockwork_v_jack.jpg
    clockwork_v_jack.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 16

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
stonyjoe! welcome back bro! so stoked to see what comes from those cindy beans!

Jalisco Kid

Humble
By looking at that framing in the background your plant I'm guess your plant is around 32". So does that sdx have 3x stretch? Looks like some people are going to have nice flavors in their jars this spring. I had the oretega #1 and 3# about ten years ago.With the way peoples tastes have changed since then I am surprised there is an interest in it. Suerte JK

humbleguy

Veteran
Humble
By looking at that framing in the background your plant I'm guess your plant is around 32". So does that sdx have 3x stretch? Suerte JK

32" is about rite. The sdx will stretch 3x under low light levels, which I would recommend with this particular cut during it's stem elongation phase followed by light level increases as the plant tightens up and produces bud. JK, you should look into this Grape Fruit Haze if your looking for "trees". I'm thinking this would deal the numbers your looking for. I'll know within 4-5 weeks.

S

Shan Diego

I agree with ya about the GFHaze, humble. The smell is pure tangerine, and the leaves show no sign of any haze...I saw a Tangerine Kush on some collective's clone list, and I wonder if there was some mixup somewhere...the smell and leaves would suggest such a name.

biglove

Hey humble and shan,

You fellows have any info on gf haze? I'd love to know how long she takes and what kind of high she provides for you. I heard it was one of standouts from PNC.

J

*Journeyman*

Glad to see the Grapefruit Haze pheno you guys have smells like that. I grew a cut well over 5 years ago and one of the worst strains I ever grew or smoked. Tasted like peppered garlic smothered horseradish...hated it. Maybe it was not really Grapefruit Haze...lol.

G

guest5703

nice and healthy bro, keep it up!

btw, my buddy has one or two Grapefruit Hazes that are each about 2 1/2 ft tall and hes putting them into flower very soon. His member name is Iray and hes got some pics of the haze in there I believe....He got his cut from the collective near convoy, I think there are a couple and I forgot the name. Anyways, I'll have him document it, and I'll check it out and see what the smell is like to see if it really is Grapefruit Haze and not a mix up of the tangerine kush. I have seen the Grapefruit Haze Shan is running and it did smell like tangerines up the ass, so I should be able to tell the difference if there is any. PEEEEEEACE

V

Voodoo

Humble your grapefuit is looking great.

Is there any reason why you wouldnt want a cross of Grapefruit Tangerine? It sounds wonderful, like a capri sun...

humbleguy

Veteran
Capri Kush. I wouldn't be surprised if they grow tangerines on Capri(Isle off the coast of Italy).

In fact I need a vacation from my reservoir......... Mediterranean sun sounds nice. More rain this weekend.

praisehim.

Veteran
from seeing and smoking the grapefruit haze just today, i must say it stinks like tangerine.. but really tastes like grapefruit peel : )... so so delicious. a great strain that i would love to grow...

Jalisco Kid

You might like it Humble I was raised in Naples and lived on Ischia an island by Capri less tourists. Praisehim would you consider it as "top shelf" as some would call it? JK

M

medfinder

Bagseed.

Bagseed.

This one was from an 1/2 oz of Dabney Blueberry, Found 2 seeds.

Looks like A Cross of something else in it as well.
attachment.php

Attachments

• dxd 001.jpg
    dxd 001.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 12522IMG 30491 - Sorry I don't remember who owns this pic but it's beautiful. I hope you don't mind
    12522IMG 30491 - Sorry I don't remember who owns this pic but it's beautiful. I hope you don't mind
    31.1 KB · Views: 21
  • dxd 004.jpg
    dxd 004.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 17
  • dxd 005.jpg
    dxd 005.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 15

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW---nice colors!
heres the two girls of my ECSD X (DABNEY BLUEBERRY X AFGHAN)....looking very much like ECSD...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the male is a big studley fukr...BIG afghani lookin leaves...stinks like pine...will prob do a couple branches of a backcross on each female just in case it turns out as nice as larryberry did(jeffspicoli cross using same pollen)......maybe do a sour dub x sour dab?
picture.php

picture.php

praisehim.

Veteran
You might like it Humble I was raised in Naples and lived on Ischia an island by Capri less tourists. Praisehim would you consider it as "top shelf" as some would call it? JK

yeah, the uniqueness of the flavor itself would put it up there. overall, great stone an taste. definete top shelf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts