What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this is one of the few times I say this... But that's one sexy studly male ya got there subrob! I'm poppin my last West Coast Dog seed and hoping for a male with it. Fingers are crossed tight!

G

guest5703

Sour dub x Sour dab!!! YES! that sounds awesome! You can call it Sour Dabble lol

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Just wanna send a special thanks to Voodoo for sharing his set up with me and Moldy. :) One of the cleanest set ups I have ever had the pleasure to check out. I'm never gonna knock CFLs ever again that's for sure! Thanks again bro and I will be returning the favor as soon as I can. Take it easy SD and Keep it danK! :joint:

V

Voodoo

Just wanna send a special thanks to Voodoo for sharing his set up with me and Moldy. :) One of the cleanest set ups I have ever had the pleasure to check out. I'm never gonna knock CFLs ever again that's for sure! Thanks again bro and I will be returning the favor as soon as I can. Take it easy SD and Keep it danK! :joint:

Hey thanks bud, it was good meeting you too. Im glad you like the goofy flouro setup. :) Well see you around soon Im sure.

Smoke report: Chernobyl is off the chain. It tastes great, its sativa as hell, and I got to that "uncomfortable high" level last night after a mid sized personal. Tastes like trainwreck, and based on its habits while flowering, that would make a lot of sense.

humbleguy

Veteran
Smoke report: Chernobyl is off the chain. It tastes great, its sativa as hell, and I got to that "uncomfortable high" level last night after a mid sized personal. Tastes like trainwreck, and based on its habits while flowering, that would make a lot of sense.

She already got the axe?

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Hi All,
Awhile back I was talking about wanting to do a side by side between my Hogsbreath (BHT cut) & a recently gifted cut of Raspberry Kush ( Thx GS!). I wasn't able to get clones rooted in time to give them a decent veg before my space went to 12/12 lighting but I did have an adolescent of each strain that I decided to flower. The Hogsbreath wasn't quite as robust to start with so I can't call this a true side by side but... can you guess which one I'm leaning towards?

Side by Side Day 26( Raspberry Kush on left )
picture.php

Hogsbreath Day 26
picture.php

Raspberry Kush Day 26
picture.php

Both these strains produce smoke that is Bubba like ( but different). This will be my first real grow of the Raspberry Kush though I have had the pleasure of smoking her a couple times. It is very tasty in a chocolate raspberry bubba kind of way.
The Hogsbreath was my fav strain from my last harvest so it won't be going anywhere real quick. I already have plans to cross the Hogsbreath with some X-18 pollen I'm making through STS. The X-18 is known for some stretch so I see the cross having potential to produce some very medical grade meds with a nice growth habit. If I ever was to discontinue the Hogsbreath I'd probably self it first and vault the beans.

V

Voodoo

Hi All,
Awhile back I was talking about wanting to do a side by side between my Hogsbreath (BHT cut) & a recently gifted cut of Raspberry Kush ( Thx GS!). I wasn't able to get clones rooted in time to give them a decent veg before my space went to 12/12 lighting but I did have an adolescent of each strain that I decided to flower. The Hogsbreath wasn't quite as robust to start with so I can't call this a true side by side but... can you guess which one I'm leaning towards?

Side by Side Day 26( Raspberry Kush on left )
picture.php

Hogsbreath Day 26
picture.php

Raspberry Kush Day 26
picture.php

Both these strains produce smoke that is Bubba like ( but different). This will be my first real grow of the Raspberry Kush though I have had the pleasure of smoking her a couple times. It is very tasty in a chocolate raspberry bubba kind of way.
The Hogsbreath was my fav strain from my last harvest so it won't be going anywhere real quick. I already have plans to cross the Hogsbreath with some X-18 pollen I'm making through STS. The X-18 is known for some stretch so I see the cross having potential to produce some very medical grade meds with a nice growth habit. If I ever was to discontinue the Hogsbreath I'd probably self it first and vault the beans.

Looking good GT! That raspberry looks nice..... :wave:

Mitochondrion

the male is a big studley fukr...BIG afghani lookin leaves...stinks like pine...will prob do a couple branches of a backcross on each female just in case it turns out as nice as larryberry did(jeffspicoli cross using same pollen)......maybe do a sour dub x sour dab?
picture.php

picture.php
named sour dubdab?...... hmmm..... thats badbud bakwards, :tiphat:

G

guest5703

DANK!!!!!!! Great job with the Dubble Humble, makes me want to start running her again....You said 6.5 PH the whole time right? My buddy just had another great run with GI but one sour dubble was horrible....His PH was at 5.8 though....It could be a major PH sensitive plant, not sure, but your looks fantastic.

G

guest5703

Just wanted to try out my new watermark, came out decent for a first try ;)

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
badbud...we might have a winner there!...looks like i will also be doing a sourdub x (sourdub x guerilla gold)...cool thing is by the time im ready we will already know how it smokes...well shit...i better go transplant that sourdub ive had in a plastic beercup for, oh, i dunno, 8-10 weeks....

M

medfinder

winner!

winner!

humble doest it again!:tiphat:

I gotta upgrade my whole thought process after that pic!

heres some kushy..kinda whored out kushy...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• nn 017.jpg
    nn 017.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 16
  • nn 012.jpg
    nn 012.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 16
  • nn 019.jpg
    nn 019.jpg