What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Veteran
dont bury the dubb yet, i havent tried the dubb tech myself but if its as strong and has the smell of the dubb its good, myself i cant let any of my people try the dubb because thats all they want after they try it, and as far as the dudds go i have found that if i dont keep a mother plant and just take cuts off vegging plants i dont get dudds, happy new year to all

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
the dubtech taste almost 100% like the aliendawg ether, i didnt really notice much if any sour dubble in the taste...

Although ive tried another pheno that was much more sour dubble dominant in the taste department

Grizz

Veteran
the dubtech taste almost 100% like the aliendawg ether, i didnt really notice much if any sour dubble in the taste...

Although ive tried another pheno that was much more sour dubble dominant in the taste department
good to know S T.

humbleguy

Veteran
taste almost exactly like the aliendawg ether, with a little bit of a hashy sour dubble undertone

Sour dubble has more of a traditional OG aroma while the dub tech has a much sweeter chem stank. You have to grow them out yourself to see, smell and feel the difference. if I had to choose between the two I'd go with the dub tech. Not only would the meds be as quality as the sour dubb but I'd have 3x as much. I can't believe no one else has grown her out. I passed her along to several of the Sdf crew.

Grizz

Veteran
Sour dubble has more of a traditional OG aroma while the dub tech has a much sweeter chem stank. You have to grow them out yourself to see, smell and feel the difference. if I had to choose between the two I'd go with the dub tech. Not only would the meds be as quality as the sour dubb but I'd have 3x as much. I can't believe no one else has grown her out. I passed her along to several of the Sdf crew.
should have my greedy little hands on her tommorow, not sure what pheno it is.

praisehim.

Veteran
^^ tried to get a few.. but our friends fighting those "pistil" mites. BUmmer, but soon enough. but how bout them chargers ? haha.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
I can't believe no one else has grown her out. I passed her along to several of the Sdf crew.
Soon Come :rasta:
Since I'm not the one Praise is reffering to....more than one of us are currently batteling Broad Mites ( previously called pistil mites). I also heard from Storm Shadow who has past experience dealing with them. They're real & they fuck things up

My initial efforts @ contol in the bloom room where my DubTechs are seem to be working well enough that I have high hopes of saving my current crop. The nursery is also recieving treatments. Thanks to those that pointed me towards local sources for miticides labeled for Broad Mite.

Grizz

Veteran
damn it seems like as soon as we cure one problem 2 others pop up, root aphids, spider mites, pm, white flys, dudds and now broad mites, Im thinking grey skull might be right about blaming the goverment for all this .

LilMan72003

damn it seems like as soon as we cure one problem 2 others pop up, root aphids, spider mites, pm, white flys, dudds and now broad mites, Im thinking grey skull might be right about blaming the goverment for all this .

Government is one possibility...more like one person in the clone supply chain has a tainted grow space and distributes infected specimens. And it makes it all the more hard to stop when it's a problem you can't see, like these broad mites, even for an experienced grower.

When using others genetics from clone as opposed to seed, the risk of introducing new species/pathogens into your space exists.

Sorry to hear about the troubles fellow SD peeps. Here is a little information pertaining to biological control of the broad mite. Hope this helps.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1049964484710498

-Lilman:joint:

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i guess i should retract my statment.... My description of the DubTech having little sour dubble taste/aroma was based off the sample of nugs i have smoked of her. Which smelled very very AlienDawg dominant.... I have a dubtech at about 30 days flower, and it has much more sour dubble influence to the smell than the nugs i had did.... Hard to describe accurately, but like humble said, a 'chem sweet stank' is pretty accurate... I definitely prefer the smell of dubtech over the aliendawg ether

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
Some early sample nugs, ~70 days. T5 grown

Tahoe OG x Honey White pheno 1

picture.php

sticky nugs. some look almost all white from all of the trich heads

picture.php

different pheno, still Tahoe x HW. Looks to have bumped up the yield a bit.

picture.php

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
nice stuff Zen!how the flavor/effect?
:thank you:

Its just now reaching that 10 week mark for most of them, the flavors have been good as far as I can tell, my sense of smell is a little messed up right now for some reason but one of my buddies says it smells/tastes like a slightly fruity sweet hash with OG undertones. I can't quite pin down the aroma yet, I want to say some pheno's have a grapey/cough syrup OG sort of bouquet.

I can definitely smell/taste the OG in it, it kinda lingers on your tongue after a big exhale (I like when that happens).

as far as effect. I fishbowled a buddies car on the way to breakfast one morning and for the first time in a long time was questioning if I was too high to handle ordering food. Was just standing there all red eye jedi and giggling like a highschool girl :smoke: . My tolerance is stupid high so I think its pretty good so far.

I get the munchies like a motherfucker too. This herb never fails to remind me of highschool highs.

I'll get some more pix of the other phenos as I take em down. I've got my eye on a couple that have got me real excited.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran

Veggin :tiphat:

KRD

Nata your going to toss the dub for sure if you have my cut. beats the dub and the ether in the speed dept and has a better buzz than either parent with the smell of the dub,dont veg it to long it has more stretch than any og Ive grown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts