What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Zen- great job dood, stuff looks primo

Nata- anyword on SDCC's True Oakland OG...Trash Or Stash???

Sorry i never got you that pic. It totally slipped my mind to take it.

I didnt keep her. Good little golfball nugs but a low yielder and lanky.

With what SD is offering up these days the bar is set pretty high

Nata your going to toss the dub for sure if you have my cut. beats the dub and the ether in the speed dept and has a better buzz than either parent with the smell of the dub,dont veg it to long it has more stretch than any og Ive grown.

Right on. I actually already got rid of her. And i dont run Alien anymore either. Thanks for the tip on vegging. I have to say the Adub is a truly beautiful specimen of cannabis. I have not flowered her yet but she sure is a pretty plant

any chance of getting some pics of your dubtech pheno floating around KRD?

I might be able to help in a few weeks, nothing flowering but when they do i will post up something.

actually, i have yours and both of KRD's (thanks again) that i will run side by side (by side).

As KRD said, his which i call ADub looks like a stretcher and yours which i call DubTech or DT7 is much more compact.

Grizz

Veteran
the dubb tech # 7 landed in my garden today, thanks to all invovled, breeders, growers and good friends,

chemoboi

any chance of getting some pics of your dubtech pheno floating around KRD?

Nata your going to toss the dub for sure if you have my cut. beats the dub and the ether in the speed dept and has a better buzz than either parent with the smell of the dub,dont veg it to long it has more stretch than any og Ive grown.

As KRD said, his which i call ADub looks like a stretcher and yours which i call DubTech or DT7 is much more compact.

Just want to add my voice; looking for pix of the Adub cut, if KRD or someone else could post some pix up here. Thanks!

Ptone

I can't believe no one else has grown her out. I passed her along to several of the Sdf crew.

I got a hold of some Dubtech Alien leaning Pheno not the 7. Any info on this particular pheno?
I got a Sour Dub Scrogging right next to it, Ill throw up some pics here soon.

humbleguy

Veteran

the dubb tech # 7 landed in my garden today, thanks to all invovled, breeders, growers and good friends,

can't wait to see what you pull.... here's what my bro did with 8 dubtech7's under a couple thowies, solid nug everywhere and I quote "it was a low maintenance run with the holidays and all, santa left some snow that's 4 sure".

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome pics and info ....as usual..
--for those who have RED DRAGON-where you been hiding it?! Ha..recently got a sample from a friend..the minute I smelled it I was reminded I had smoked it before..very unique aroma..its what wonder haze would smell like if it didn't smell shitty..ha(for those that remember that get together)..I can't help but compare her to chunky cherry Malawi as she shares the uplifting high..though the CCM had a couple more facets to it..RD is the kind of herb that old heads and new can get something out of..doesn't slow you down at all..makes everything...fun....I love well grown outdo!

N

Nondual

--for those who have RED DRAGON-where you been hiding it?!
First time I had that was 2010 trim season when I sampled some from a small plant a friend grew. Next time was a month or so ago from someone else and outdoors again but grown better and taken later but still early cause of the shitty weather. It's really a labor of love cause it finishes so late. My buddy got 6 lbs per plant on his first try with it. Cool to see it spreading around a bit! I'm sure next year he'll nail it. Not too many people running it mainly due to the finish time. Indoors I'm guessing like 12 weeks easy. He let a few run well into December and turned purple. I'll get a sample of that stuff today :)

G

guest8905

red dragon cut that unknown prophet has is the shiiiiiit. one of my fave smokes.

actually some of the stuff you sampled nondual im sure came from that cut...i dont like to name locations or names but i did hook up a dude with his cut and he grew a pretty good product...the indoor version of up's cut of rd comes out red!! the pics are on his albums i think

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
I got a hold of some Dubtech Alien leaning Pheno not the 7. Any info on this particular pheno?
I got a Sour Dub Scrogging right next to it, Ill throw up some pics here soon.

There was only ONE pheno of Dubtech released, and that was the #7. The other phenos of Sour Dubble x Aliendawg that were kept arent being called DubbleTechnology

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
I have talked to 3 other SDF friends in the last 24 hrs that have confirmed they too have Broad Mites.

If you have gotten anything from a SDF friend or even a friend of a SDF friend...you need to get a hand scope and check your newest growth. In the early stages the damage is very hard to detect & these fuckers are too small to be seen without magnification.

here's a link to the infirmary thread-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=228387

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
takin more down today

day 75/76. all from under the T5

IE OG x HW
some nice fall colors

picture.php

Tahoe x HW

picture.php

super cheesy pizza style trichs. Tahoe x HW

picture.php

Last edited:

max_well

pistil mites

pistil mites

To those in SD battling pistil mites, here is a newer miticide with unique mode of action that could be good as part of an IPM rotation:
http://www.growersupply.com/pylon.html
It's crazy expensive, but super concentrated and has 21-27 day residual, so should probably only be used in veg. Maybe we could get a little collection together to split a pint up?
As far as I can see I was able to eradicate with rotation of Avid / Forbid 4F / liquid sulfur.. but would like to have as many weapons as possible in case they pop up again..
One suggestion on treatment: if feasible, dipping is probably more effective than spraying, as these pests like to hide down into the meristem tissue.

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
First time I had that was 2010 trim season when I sampled some from a small plant a friend grew. Next time was a month or so ago from someone else and outdoors again but grown better and taken later but still early cause of the shitty weather. It's really a labor of love cause it finishes so late. My buddy got 6 lbs per plant on his first try with it. Cool to see it spreading around a bit! I'm sure next year he'll nail it. Not too many people running it mainly due to the finish time. Indoors I'm guessing like 12 weeks easy. He let a few run well into December and turned purple. I'll get a sample of that stuff today :)

I took mine to 77 but only b/c i was behind schedule on another project. I personally think 9w would have been fine. Def nice colors tho

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
That is a clone of a choice plant from seed (but not the UP cut; sorry i'm not familiar with that one). She is originally from a barney's seed pack popped here in SD.. Well, so i was told..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts