What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
You and me both bro...

This time of year is always crappy for me...glad to see everyone is doing good. Can't wait to get back home...Keep it danK in the new year SD!

bbing

Listen up...our culture has been here long before 214.99
Quit being pussies. Unless you are one...then carry on smartly.
Where the fuck is Big Herb Tree when he is needed?

Do you guys want my pics to include sack and ass or just a tease of taint?
Keep it up....there going up...:cathug:

Grizz

Veteran
Listen up...our culture has been here long before 214.99
Quit being pussies. Unless you are one...then carry on smartly.
Where the fuck is Big Herb Tree when he is needed?

Do you guys want my pics to include sack and ass or just a tease of taint?
Keep it up....there going up...:cathug:
taint, dont think some could handle the whole enchalada

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
more adventures from under the T5.

day 66, flush is finally kickin' in.

Respect OG x Honey White bx2
(full size makes those trichs pop)

picture.php

anyone got some quick tips for revegging?

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
You're killin it under the T5s, Zen. I've seen some wonderful CFL grows so I shouldn't be surprised about T5s but that plant looks stellar.

As for revegging... Keep feeds up at the end, don't let them fade prior to chop. Leave a couple bud sites and a few fan leaves behind. Lighting is a toss up, I've had success with intense direct light & bleed off from T5s so YMMV. I'd recommend using the same container until cuttings can be taken from new growth but that said, I've never root pruned and transplanted them so I can't speak to the effectiveness of that approach. In theory it should work but the shock a plant might experience when it's in such a fragile state already is one I've chosen to avoid.

It's pretty simple, just try not to baby them and allow for a good wet/dry cycle if you're in dirt. I've revegged more plants than I care to count and never had an issue, except for one that spit out new growth and then decided to stop drinking. Still bugs me to this day but that comes with the territory, I suppose.

Good luck!!

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
Thanks rasputin :smoke:

since these are daylight T5's I got her under I'm impressed with the leaf/calyx ratio on most of the strains.
I've got em in a 2x4 ebb flow table I filled with coco so its like a little garden bed. I'll probably keep them under the T5 in the same bed for revegging and just let em do their thang while culling the non keepers. I figure 1.5-2 months till I am able to get decent cuttings and blast em with the big HPS, then we'll really see them shine I hope.

most of em seemed pretty generic in the feed area. just gave em 6/9 with some added MagiCal, Roots Excellurator, and Liquid Karma for the first 3-4 weeks. A couple blasts of KoolBloom thrown in around week 5 and 6 I think and thats it.

I love the vigor these seeds have in comparison to some of the cuttings that have been hangin' around for years.

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
It's pretty simple, just try not to baby them and allow for a good wet/dry cycle if you're in dirt. I've revegged more plants than I care to count and never had an issue, except for one that spit out new growth and then decided to stop drinking. Still bugs me to this day but that comes with the territory, I suppose.

Good luck!!

My little theory... lol

I think of plants like straws... If you have alot of leaves then the straw can suck water out of the soil faster... Less leaves, slower the straw can suck...

So in my mind if it "decided to stop drinking" it doesnt have enough leaves to drink as fast as the other plants... So less watering is needed, I have reveg plant in 1 gal pots I had to water at least every other day... Then I trimmed them back and now they only need water about once a week...

I hope this makes sense LOL :laughing:

This hit me one day when I was reading about transpiration :ying:

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Blackstar's Cindy Walker. 3w LED FTW. I liked it so much I put a title on it.

picture.php

Mitochondrion

I'm all for Holy Grails & have been interested in CBD rich strains for awhile. Question comes to mind though...have you tried smoking a joint that was a mix of Harlequin & another high THC strain.

I think thats what ST was getting at-

the outdoor indoor thing makes a lot of sense to me... Some of the most potent stones ive had have been from outdoor herb

Cush
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LarryBerry
picture.php

More larryberry with a different camera
picture.php

picture.php

Valley seeded with sourdubble
picture.php

Southwest seeded with sourdubble (shitty pic sorry)
picture.php

Happy to see the Larry berry again, fastest rooting Og cross Ive experienced to date-

G

guest5703

For those macros I was using a Canon 50mm F1.8 but I had a set of 3 extension tubes and thats what gets me super close! Also used an off camera flash ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts