What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Time to get this thread back on track b4 it continues to take a shit ...

I'd like to appologize to all the women/female growers that were disrespected by the last few posts... pretty lame to be posting those types of pics on this thread...

Back to making history

Landrace Iranian ...the next great frontier of Cannabis

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Nice nuggetry.

I was on StrainReviews.com and saw a link to this video...nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=komB-fB0TBw

This is killer. I've been seeing these things around a lot lately.

Pretty soon every delivery service will be having to carry them packed up to avoid that 'i don't know' factor that comes with delivery

NICE

Also i support weed and women equally so i take pictures of both.

..frankly they both seem to like it, it's :artist:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I bet if a female grower posted pics of a some dudes ass and nutts dangling you'd all be trippen out hard.... saying women like to be photographed and they enjoy it is very sexist... couldnt be farther from the truth... I mean trashy no class female will be down with that style...

A real women with class...the kind that make you into a better person... would not be down with the caveman 1920's mentalilty ... funny shit....Im a male and I have a degree in womens studies from USC... you couldnt be more wrong if you tried...dont believe me..ask APE

I dont like women being disrespected...we all have mothers and sisters... This plant who is everything is also a female.... Too much TV makes people stupid

Green lung

Veteran
......gotta love the cali ladies ;P

You just called this guy's girl a "Trashy no class female"

You learned that in woman studies?

I thought you didn't like woman being disrespected?

Yet you call them Trash..........They are just garbage to you.

Got it now woman studies grad. lol

GrowBox420

Here is some cock and balls for you uncensored just to make you fell better!:dance013:
1d+ytXaO7pTgd2W7LdlttdbV2T2t3VavlvoPmOKptu88VdV0yDKvbNdpt94mKZQmaJumW3umrTl9r98zett3d0p2O5jhGu220HVFXmzhchWuVRrmJN0iOKFTyp8AaVl0uSQO2YLTZgOsuRpvNigvWoPif9iL5Svqd6PwAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow man..nice shots! Excited bout the c4h..that shot of tk looks like I expect tk would look-tight and covered in trichs..rocking it bro
---storm-sick shots as always!
--knife-i love tahoe! Nice shots

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
MerryChristmas to all my SanDiego homie's!...prob just getting up and unwrapping;)...have a safe and stone one today....im sure you guys got some fia' to burn on such an occasion;)
ST you got that dubble looking retarted...have a great one fellas......

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
You know you're a grower when...
Getting RO water is a priority on Christmas Morning
picture.php

Merry Christmas Amigos :xmastree:

Grizz

Veteran
MERRY CHRISTMAS guys and LADY'S , no disrespect intended but i do you love them all. if its the slutty ones that like having sexy pic's of them taken i guess thats all i have ever known cause every time i get the camera out its on and clackin.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Holidays SanDiego crew. Thanks for keeping your thread one of the most informative and entertaining on the site. Peace...DD

Status
Not open for further replies.