What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Smoke; the Tahoe Walker looks Mmmmm Mmmmm good.

Congrats on your efforts (and to who-ever contributed to the project). I can only imagine that she tastes supreme. Are you running her in coco?

My real interest though is that Chem4Haze. She must be something special. Is there anywhere that you already discussed the quality of the high on that one? I have a beautiful corner that is just screaming headstash

Cheers all. Happy Holidaze

EDIT: Back in the day i ran a beautiful cut (from seed) of Amnesia haze. I wonder (considering SoCal can be hit or miss on the popularity of the long duration flowers) if there is something of that caliber around. I know that this is not the right section for a generic question like this but i want to know what just the fam thinks; If flowering time and yield were not applicable factors, solely on the basis of a euphoric and happy stone what would be some attainable ideas for strains? For example, I LOVE east coast sour d but i am thinking even further down that road. Like a super silver haze but the new thing? What are the kids smoking for the ultimate daytime smoke in my neck of the woods.

I am thinking of learning to surf just thinking of how great smoking and surfing are... and i suck. I love the water when high!

Last edited:

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Back in the day i ran a beautiful cut (from seed) of Amnesia haze. I wonder (considering SoCal can be hit or miss on the popularity of the long duration flowers) if there is something of that caliber around. I know that this is not the right section for a generic question like this but i want to know what just the fam thinks; If flowering time and yield were not applicable factors, solely on the basis of a euphoric and happy stone what would be some attainable ideas for strains? For example, I LOVE east coast sour d but i am thinking even further down that road. Like a super silver haze but the new thing? What are the kids smoking for the ultimate daytime smoke in my neck of the woods!

Euphoric and happy are two different things.

My Tom Hill Haze was about as thin leafed as it gets, the high was very spacey. Psychedelic almost in a way. Awake, yet totally introspective, not nearly as talky or energetic as you would expect it to be.

On the other hand, Destroyer is the closest thing I've gotten to the pure happiness effect of lambsbread, but it's more energetic, more ADD but not racy, if that makes sense. Kinda feels like your head is filled with crisp mountain air.

If it were me, I would order beans of Original Haze / Old Timer's Haze and accept the fact that even under 11/13 you're going to be looking at 16 weeks. Oh, and pollinate anything you think is a keeper, haze beans are to be treated like diamonds.

:wave:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The chem4haze is still an unknown...its the first run w her...only three seeds were popped...so far...one male..one female..one oopsie...that's right...I said oopsie...there's still a few seeds and also some ecsdhaze from same run...

N

Nondual

The chem4haze is still an unknown...its the first run w her...only three seeds were popped...so far...one male..one female..one oopsie...that's right...I said oopsie...there's still a few seeds and also some ecsdhaze from same run...
It just takes 1 good fem. Picked up some unknown bud from a broker friend and very little was available. Seems there's some mature seeds in there but made intentionally accidentally from a nearby project. I found 4 beans and while transferring lost a bean to the carpet...D'Oh! I told the buddy that got the bud from me as an Xmas gift I'm willing to pay $10 a bean for any he finds. The buds smelled like a tangy citrus skunky peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Very unique! It's some strain some guy created and not letting cuts go. The bean project was the growers attempt to create some S1's to maintain his cut. If one of the beans I pop is similar I'll call it PB&J!

caligula

Finally had the Clockwork Orange cut brought back to me after losing it 8 months ago. Very glad to have her back here in SD where she belongs!

BlackStar1240w

Cindy Walker leaves this morning...

Got purple?
2rg1jrn.jpg

Cindy Walker Pistils at week 10
n3stjd.jpg

Full Pearl Harbor Nug at week 10
a9wyaa.jpg

praisehim.

Veteran
^^NICE.PO is the shit.

anyone of you sdf heads try pure gold ? its a high cbd oil if im not mistaken. Friend just let me try some... i highly recommend it for body pains. i feel great ! haha

GrowBox420

"Purple God's Gifts" from a local co-op

"Purple God's Gifts" from a local co-op

Just chopped her today because I was out of smoke what a shame as it could have gone another 1-3weeks.

Feed "Bud Candy", "Fox Farm Flower", & "Humboldt Grow" with a little "Grandma's Molasses" like the kind you put on your pancakes!:wave:

S

Shan Diego

Nice photo. You must have taken that with the Asstrolense 2012...although, I see some white dots...I'd flip her over in the light and check for mites.

Sideways

Hahahahaa- i had to look at that pic a couple of times before i figured out she had a nice 'tomato' shaped ass. At first i thought her bum was painted red???? (fuck i am high) good on ya humble- i am a big fan of your work- and your ladies!

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
hehe yeah I had to do a double take there for a second too.

I like the snapperz preloaded with different varieties, get a lil plugger nug on the end of a .1 or .2 sample and offer it like a wine tasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.