What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

*Journeyman*

Lord Humungus...seems like you think this is due to genetic deterioration? Eh? I've seen that but for sure not over such a short period of time. Not saying not possible but especially with all this 'elite' inbreeding, mega back crossing, s1 stuff, etc., I'm beginning to wonder. Slam the genetic pool, especially through Frankenstein methods, back into itself and who knows.

O

ocean99

Does APE have alien dog in his possession? If not your friends up north would really appreciate if he did :D

M

medfinder

doghouse

doghouse

From what Ive heard, the Real LVPK x Real Chem = Alien dog.

Thanks to obsoul33t for several crosses that were made during his silver reversing process.

Heard Beans are hard to come by.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
im not sure if bro got it from ape or not, but unless its a restricted cut, im sure he will have it shortly. if it is restricted it might take him a few more weeks to get it...

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
From what Ive heard, the Real LVPK x Real Chem = Alien dog.

Thanks to obsoul33t for several crosses that were made during his silver reversing process.

Heard Beans are hard to come by.

This is incorrect...
Obs used chem D clone and hit it with his Alien Tech male(afghan landrace)
The LVPK was hit with the same male, but its called Alien Kush not Alien Dog. None of these crosses where made using reversed pollen, these where all hit with a true male.

L

Lord Humungus

Lord Humungus...seems like you think this is due to genetic deterioration? Eh? I've seen that but for sure not over such a short period of time. Not saying not possible but especially with all this 'elite' inbreeding, mega back crossing, s1 stuff, etc., I'm beginning to wonder. Slam the genetic pool, especially through Frankenstein methods, back into itself and who knows.

nah man but since you mentioned im beginning to wonder...
ive heard of genetic drift but had some clones that were over 20+ years old that were fine and thought 'nah man bunch of rubbish' but shit....

maybe its the bubba (because im high... as always)... and your claiming of experience with it, maybe thats what it is????

never would have thought of that til you mentioned it....

but its weird because a rasberry kush (& a half) put out some duds their last go, too... whiuch makes me again think virus.

last night a friend (and a grower who knows his shit) mentioned he had another plant, 3 of 4 of them were fine, but 1 was 'hemp' and i immediately started thinking about this issues with the sdxsb...

he also mentioned root aphids - which i kind of though started it all, until joesy told me he had duds popping too.. and joesy had it way before the bugs visited my spot... and i know cali got the plant before the bugs, too...
but maybe the root aphids are passing shit??? they are fucking carriers... but then i didnt have any aphid problems this last crop (or sicne i introduced them little fuckers to merit 75 haha) that still yeiled a few duds.

i am just glad i am able to spot them in veg id much rather waste veg time than flower time for sure.....

i lvoe them wide leaves...

and if this makes no sense, im really stoned i just smoked a drying valley bud too. I LOVE THAT STUFF

Last edited:
L

Lord Humungus

im not sure if bro got it from ape or not, but unless its a restricted cut, im sure he will have it shortly. if it is restricted it might take him a few more weeks to get it...

aint that the fucking truth haha

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
but its weird because a rasberry kush (& a half) put out some duds their last go, too...

ummm...please elaborate ( whats "& a half" )
Im workin with the Rasberry Kush & would like to hear anything I should know about it.

Much Thanks

L

Lord Humungus

...as...um...lord humongoushead(haha)

dude i didnt get that till you pointed it out
you slipped it right in there
hardee har har good call!
that was funny as shit last night "dude, you got a big head" hahaha

craniums people...

L

Lord Humungus

ummm...please elaborate ( whats "& a half" )
Im workin with the Rasberry Kush & would like to hear anything I should know about it.

Much Thanks

super recent with the ras....
it was actually the vegging ras i had growing for the next crop that 'sealed the deal for me' in terms of identifying the problem plants in veg...
edit: i ended up culling 6 of them out of 12. same symptons i detailed a lil earlier... web/stacked leaves, weak branching, not 'sturdy/stiff' where the stem meets the medium...

i am pretty sure your rasberry kush is cool and the gang... fairly positive. the clone/cuts you got were from a different clone generations mom... it was only this recent run that the ras showed the same fucked up bs....

loook at the leaves. the cool thing about the sdx and ras are they are indicas that throw nice wide fan blades (to me... and if my terminolgy if incorrect i apologize in advance...).... even when the new leaf is forming you can see the wide sprawl. if you see some 'stacked' or almost webbed looking leaves give the branch a lil gentle soft push.... if its pliable man your way cool n the gang
if it the - whole branch - gives and breaks off the main stem well then theres a problem

bro i really think your girl is okay

Last edited:
L

Lord Humungus

i totally didnt want to cause mass a hysteria
im almost thinking i should have just kept it to myself... im sorry everyone.
but its fucking wierd.
its like being abducted by aliens or some shit... its not suppose to happen.

im telling you folks though this shit is signalling the end of the world

"and the 5th rider came from heaven riding pestilence destroying all the good herb"
haha

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
a lil off topic...but isnt an unexpected chocolate milkshake on a rainy sunday at work just one of the coolest things possible?

L

Lord Humungus

i could use one of those...

man how many post until i can use a custom avatar?

Attachments

• Lord Humongous.jpg
    Lord Humongous.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 13

Grizz

Veteran
Hey Lord big head its funny you mentioned the ras kush, thats the reason I quit growing her last year, it never did grow right for me, dident connect it to the dud thing untill you mentioned it, and that was a good 6 months before the dubb started its sybill act.

J

*Journeyman*

maybe its the bubba (because im high... as always)... and your claiming of experience with it, maybe thats what it is????
I would not say genetic drift. I've seen cuts maintained for like ever with no problems and seen others crap out over time...a very long time. Since Sour Bubble is a bx3, which will probably equate to like an f15, and you cross that to Sour Diesel, which almost assuredly had been inbred at that point to create what it is, what do you get? For sure some of the 'elite' stuff is from hermaphrodites and that's a problem in and of itself. Where's the genetic diversity in all this? How can you have any hybrid vigor (health)? If you do get any it will be pretty short lived IMO.

I do not get any hysteria here bro. Rev said that modern breeding practices would come back and haunt the community. I laughed and said maybe 5-10 years from now.

Who knows?

L

Lord Humungus

Hey Lord big head its funny you mentioned the ras kush, thats the reason I quit growing her last year, it never did grow right for me, dident connect it to the dud thing untill you mentioned it, and that was a good 6 months before the dubb started its sybill act.

the bolded... thats the best haha
getting picked on by you and sub makes me feel good. haha.

i didnt know that about the ras... was she doing the same kinda funny stuff... i know it was a while ago (and usually when i chuck it i forget it excepot to remeber its been chucked haha)

I would not say genetic drift. I've seen cuts maintained for like ever with no problems and seen others crap out over time...a very long time. Since Sour Bubble is a bx3, which will probably equate to like an f15, and you cross that to Sour Diesel, which almost assuredly had been inbred at that point to create what it is, what do you get? For sure some of the 'elite' stuff is from hermaphrodites and that's a problem in and of itself. Where's the genetic diversity in all this? How can you have any hybrid vigor (health)? If you do get any it will be pretty short lived IMO.

I do not get any hysteria here bro. Rev said that modern breeding practices would come back and haunt the community. I laughed and said maybe 5-10 years from now.

Who knows?

cool.
glad im only high and not hysteria.... i was stacking bowls of tahoe & valley. the only way to fly....

J

*Journeyman*

cool.
glad im only high and not hysteria.... i was stacking bowls of tahoe & valley. the only way to fly....
Why do people question that something like Aliendawg rocks? From what I understand outcrossed with a landrace/cultivar Afghani. I'd expect lots of vigor in that line for awhile to come. Outcross something like the Chem line with a solid male and the genetic pool opens back up and can breathe again. Breed that line using F1/F2/F3 etc. then start over again...lol.

Grizz

Veteran
yeas LH now that I look back on the ras kush deal the flowered cuts showed the same damn symtoms, thats why I could never see what you and zoo liked it so much, same dry small buds, brittle branches. another thing that gets me is the braches on the mom show no symptoms, its not untill cuts are rooted and flowered that they show up, as far as the cuts being slower to root I really havent noticed this,

L

Lord Humungus

Why do people question that something like Aliendawg rocks? From what I understand outcrossed with a landrace/cultivar Afghani. I'd expect lots of vigor in that line for awhile to come. Outcross something like the Chem line with a solid male and the genetic pool opens back up and can breathe again. Breed that line using F1/F2/F3 etc. then start over again...lol.

fear of new things maybe?
its so legit though man
i promise you I PROMISE YOU

i did notice the cherry pheno has that nice blotchy tmv action that the D sourced from the east coast has... grows great though just looks funky. i wonder how close to wonderful the cherry is when compared to the ether or paint thinner...

you kbnow what there was some double underdawg around and i didnt even give it a rip... thats how rad the ad was man. SHOW STOPPER

yeas LH now that I look back on the ras kush deal the flowered cuts showed the same damn symtoms, thats why I could never see what you and zoo liked it so much, same dry small buds, brittle branches. another thing that gets me is the braches on the mom show no symptoms, its not untill cuts are rooted and flowered that they show up, as far as the cuts being slower to root I really havent noticed this,

goddamnit that sucks....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts