What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

big twinn

Veteran
A few months back I received a around 6grams of BHO made from Ace's Green Haze x Thai. It was made from a plant taken out to day 120!! I still have some left and it is outstanding. It tastes like a dollop of pine needles/sap. Amongst my friends, we refer to its oil as Pine Tar. Outstanding taste.

caligula

Purple Unicorn - clone only from Bodhi

(ChemdawgD x Jojo's Blackberry Widow)

Attachments

• BIGunicorn.jpg
    BIGunicorn.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 8

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
first, why is the sample tagged diablo?

I would think the shop thats getting the testing done is supplying the information aka name they are using to sell the pot with.

if youve ever donated pot for reimburesment to a dispensary, you would be familiar with the practice of renaming. personally, i dont care for it. but after i got paid i didnt give a shit what the place wanted to call the buds i brought in - they were no longer my concern. I was told that the shop that moves the adubb found "diablo" made it "sexier". Whatever - its their business they can do what they want with their product.

The shop that got the buds labeled adubb cleverly changed the name to diablo. thats why theres the discrepancy. thats why its not "adubb".

So, again, and to paraphase...
the buds were delivered to shop as adubb
the shop sells the adubb buds as "diablo"
shop sent samples of their "diablo" for testing.
shop slaps "tested @" sticker on jar.

i hope this helps clarify things. its the "legit" reason.

it is what it is.

and it doesnt take away from what it is either - adubb testing so high. and look, its not just the plant folks. the plant is legit, yes.

BUT THE GROWER FUCKING ROCKED IT. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw...

I think back in late SFD2 or maybe even middle 3 i posted about the nametags adubb has been going under in socal. I get high a lot but im pretty sure i spilled those beans some time ago. i think my mention of it back then further validates that the "diablo" that was tested is in fact, adubb. id look to quote myself but im about to go grind some buds for bho....

if im wrong, because i am over here in maui ya'll, fucking put me in my place. if im spilling to much info, let me know and ill taper down.

but thats the truth.
no need to be all "conspiracy theory" about it.
adubb grown super killer gets a rename at the shop but name changes dont change badassedness

sorry to be repetitive just trying to be thorough hahahaha

aloha

S

Shan Diego

...about the nametags adubb has been going under in socal...

Yeah, I heard there's one older lady who has passed out a lot of Adub clones as 'Lank n Dank'...yet another name for your confusion...

KRD

58 days, 7lbs off 12 plants. Valley came in at 27,sour dub purple 30 percent, testing is weird because people think high thc always means its stronger but thats not the case the sour dub purple tests high but the valley feels 10x stronger and it tests lower, The Adub is like chem d it always tests high if you grow it right gets you high instantly they are just strong all around the quality is whats special about the Adub it doesnt smell the best but anybody that smokes it comes back for more because the high is so fucking good true medical weed.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lank n' dank - lol - why would anyone call a clone that ALREADY has a name - something different. Makes no sense.

And further more - once someone has corrected the info - ie lank n' dank = adubb - then why they hell would anyone KEEP calling it "lank n' dank" ...

ERRRRR...

ChemSis x NL cuts in the cloner getting some roots today - my SDF queen has returned home - I'm tooooooooo stoked to grow this cut out again!!!

Big respect to my boy Zoo on making the beans it came from, to Grey for coming through huge for back up stock - and then to PTB for keeping her alive all this time. :respect: all across the board, gentlemen!

dank.Frank

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
lank n' dank - lol - why would anyone call a clone that ALREADY has a name - something different. Makes no sense.

And further more - once someone has corrected the info - ie lank n' dank = adubb - then why they hell would anyone KEEP calling it "lank n' dank" ...

ERRRRR...

ChemSis x NL cuts in the cloner getting some roots today - my SDF queen has returned home - I'm tooooooooo stoked to grow this cut out again!!!

Big respect to my boy Zoo on making the beans it came from, to Grey for coming through huge for back up stock - and then to PTB for keeping her alive all this time. :respect: all across the board, gentlemen!

dank.Frank

Hi frank,

The reason people change the names is because collectives are always looking for something new. If I had a collective and only grew out 3 bomb strains, I could fill my shelf with those 3 strains have 10 different for them and the people getting them will think, in their heads, that they are all 10 different strains. Yes people are that dumb...

S

Shan Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesy whales View Post
ok here is a few pic's of the black dog by GT, be 60 days on christmas dayView Image
J-dubya thats a huge bitch

Seriously! I'm tellin ya, the AD-E pollen can seriously plump up another strain's yield...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol .... SDF - creating that itch.

I'm a victim, and proud of it. These folks taught me growin' years before ICm...they have continued such a tradition here @ ICm....their cuts are without question: elite.

I wish I was elite enough to play ball with the real cats... 0 of 1....

dank.Frank

Victom

lol .... SDF - creating that itch.

I'm a victim, and proud of it. These folks taught me growin' years before ICm...they have continued such a tradition here @ ICm....their cuts are without question: elite.

I wish I was elite enough to play ball with the real cats... 0 of 1....

dank.Frank

true,ive been lurking these SD threads for a while,and i see some real good strains.

im in the Inland Empire..

i have searched SD area on CL and can see some of the sour dubble,adub etc being offered but usually i dont know if
if it is a trusted source or not..and dont want to travel there for a bad batch.