With all this talk about the adubb

With all this talk about the adubb

Figured I could show these
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=41424&pictureid=979810

Cant compete with Greyskull but im doing what I can
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=41424&pictureid=979812

These are at the begining of 5 weeks... Seven feet tall
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=41424&pictureid=979814

Hope you like. =) adubb is FIRE! Might as well call it disney kush cause its gotta be some of the happiest bud on earth...

S

Shan Diego

looking forward to seeing what ADUBB x DT7 produces. Pretty sure there will be something in there to hold down 2013.

I think there's a gem or two in there somewhere. If you could get the best of both, you'd really have something. The diversity amongst the progeny is demonstrated in the extreme between those two siblings, and who knows what might shake out of those new combinations. Who says a line has to be stable to produce great things? Bring them beans, brotha! Let the treasure hunt begin! I'm begging on behalf of all of us...

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Who says a line has to be stable to produce great things?

I agree with this 100% :)

Wildly unstable lines bring some of the best cuttings :ying:

Some people only hunt through F2 seeds to find cuttings because of the larger phenotype selection :blowbubbles:

Last thing in the world I would want are seeds that come out all the same... Thats what we make cuttings for :moon:

High74

Executive Branch Genetics
Veteran
PROG
picture.php

S

Shan Diego

that's nothing short of incredible.

now i'm not saying it ain't true, but i AM saying that some documentation would lend a whole lot of credence to your claim.

Documentation, huh? I'm just an intermediate user of photoshop, but I suppose I could probably charge by the inch to produce a document certifying that something was a certain size... It used to boil down to trust, but verify...but nowadays, any kid can probably produce a Certificate of Authenticity to prove whatever you can dream up...so,. we are back to trust...

In this case, I trust the guy. His stuff always looks more 'roided out than anything else I see, and I cannot conceive of any motive for him to lie.

That's a big number though. Skepticism is appropriate.

If only we could cross her with something more stout...dank, yet more substantial in structure, and with some thickness... hmmm, any ideas?

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
great job KRD she must be some fiya

but on another note purple jade doin there thang not much 2 see yet but they comijng along slowly

i got 2 sour dubbz at 21dayz flower 41/2ft tall lookin good

avant gardener

Veteran
If only we could cross her with something more stout...dank, yet more substantial in structure, and with some thickness... hmmm, any ideas?

i know a lot of folks don't take s1's seriously, but i think that the sister pheno is a good bet.

other stuff? i was running a bunch of mandala gear a couple runs back. the herb ran the gamut from a solid A- (satori) to straight up booty (not mentioning names), but all of it was built damn solid. the hashberry is just about the sturdiest thing i can recall having grown.

re the adub, clearly the potency is sick but the stature leaves a bit to be desired. to them that are most familiar with her, what could use improving? what else do we need to select for?

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that's nothing short of incredible.

now i'm not saying it ain't true, but i AM saying that some documentation would lend a whole lot of credence to your claim.

i saw the document form the lab from smoketrees last night
its legit
if homeboy doesnt want to post it up ill pull it out of my freshly cracked iphone
it was sent to the lab as "Diablo" by the shop requesting the testing.

ImOriGinal

Just got Adub test results today 33.7 thc 2.1 cbd highest test yet.

Never doubted it for a sec. Hahaha! Haters gotta hate blah blah blah 6 members that didnt find the brothers post helpful can choke on a fat bowl of the adubb!!!! Oh, wait, no you cant... Sorry.. But yer not worthy! Hahaha! Fukn hater

hey whats up my san diego bredren.

gotta question about this bullrider i got. these are veg pics but i dont have a clue what bullriders supposed to look like, just curious if these look like it or way off.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i also have another one from another source, im bringing it back to health after putting it really hot soil so i cant tell if theyre the same yet but they do look the same.

thanks for any help cuz i was really happy to get this one, ive been in love with this cut since the first timei tried it over 10 years ago in san diego. as soon as it weas available to me i hopped in the car and took a nice drive to go get it that second lol

avant gardener

Veteran
Never doubted it for a sec. Hahaha! Haters gotta hate blah blah blah 6 members that didnt find the brothers post helpful can choke on a fat bowl of the adubb!!!! Oh, wait, no you cant... Sorry.. But yer not worthy! Hahaha! Fukn hater

i've been thinking about these numbers a lot today. it's cool that everyone is excited, but i have to remain skeptical on this one.

based on what folks are saying (and who they are) i think it's plausible & even probable that there is a test from SCL that has those numbers on it. there's too many open variables in this equation for me to be satisfied yet though.

first, why is the sample tagged diablo? that doesn't make the test invalid, but it doesn't make any damn sense either. it's just highly irregular. especially if it's coming from a shop who's probably sending in multiple samples and wants to keep track of them, and DEFINITELY if it's coming from a shop who's testing it precisely so they can slap that sticker on the jar alongside a $25/g price tag. maybe they really needed to hype up their diablo for some reason.

and i don't pretend to be familiar with SC's procedures, but i keep wondering to myself: what's to stop someone from dipping their sample in BHO and then rolling it in dry sift before they send it in? i'm pretty sure i could get moldy brick pack to test in the 25-30% range like that. in any case, i guess this is more a general indictment of the reliability of these tests than of this particular sample.

i'm not saying anyone did anything disreputable here. and i guess in the grand scheme, it doesn't matter much if i believe it or not. i'm just calling it like i see it though. it's like carl sagan said. extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence.

and ImOriGinal, go ahead and call me a hater if it makes you feel better. i don't run around clicking the K- button unless someone is giving straight up erroneous information, and you're not giving any information at all. but i've got to tell you that yours is one of, if not the single most infantile, unintelligent, and generally useless posts i've seen in an SDF thread. thanks for that.

sincerely,
advocatus diaboli

Last edited: