What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

JOJO420

Veteran
The Adubb spread her wings and made it all the way to the Big Island of Hawaii. Got 2 outa 2 to root and will be putting them into coco tom.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Landrace Iranians ... Hashplant and Sapphire

Hashplant is one hitter and the Sapphire is Blueberry Golfball Madness

Attachments

• DSC08093.jpg
    DSC08093.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC08145.jpg
    DSC08145.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC08160.jpg
    DSC08160.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC08155.jpg
    DSC08155.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 15

Sweet Lou

Gettin ready to flipp the switch on the new room with 4000 watts and this room has no expense spared with a couple of SD strains going in the grow. ? I have is what is the one I have that's Chemd x tres dawg x spacequeen ? And any pix I would love to see. Thanx my brothers . Zoo

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
If anyone has ODub, please hit me with a PM. I have some questions.

G

guest5703

I'm sorry to say my friends...I think some shit is going down in my life. Cant really talk anymore bout it. Don't hit me up. Peace

irobot sd

:bongsmi:Hey guys here my 1st sog attempt. Last week or so has been brutal (heat) hope everyone is staying cool!! No trellis just some bamboo and 1 gal smart pots. Flowered 6 weeks under MH 600 then last 4 weeks on hps 600. Its 70 days could go a tad longer but worried about stem snap, bud rot, foxtails, devilish heat, etc..
picture.php

picture.php

S

Shan Diego

:bongsmi:Hey guys here my 1st sog attempt. Last week or so has been brutal (heat) hope everyone is staying cool!! No trellis just some bamboo and 1 gal smart pots. Flowered 6 weeks under MH 600 then last 4 weeks on hps 600. Its 70 days could go a tad longer but worried about stem snap, bud rot, foxtails, devilish heat, etc..
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=37266&pictureid=925641&thumb=1
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=37266&pictureid=925642&thumb=1

Holy crap! Nice colas! Sour Diesel? Those giant colas with the light/dark contrast seem like her to the T...

That shit was so stinky and awesome, by the way...you are the man.

Latest posts

Latest posts