What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Anybody recognize the packaging on these NL beans a friend passed to me?
picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
crazy shit UHN! Im very interested in how those are gonna look when dried up

K- SmokeTrees,

Here's some shots of flowers in jars curing

picture.php

The jars above are of the more foxtail, thinner plant.

And here are some bud shots. Not as stringy as I originally thought, but compared to some of the sick SD nugs I get to see here on IC, they are stringy.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
And here is the slightly fatter bud plant.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I've sampled some uncured flowers from buds I took before the harvest. The smell and flavor are mild, but I would describe fragrance as spice, incense and old school haze. The flavors are mildly incense and tropical fruit on inhale with an almost soapy flavor on exhale. The effects come on fairly quick, but keep climbing after you indulge. Pretty much strictly in the head. Up...up and up some more. This stuff is extremely heady and can get a little trippy after a few vape pulls. I haven't pushed it, but I could see it getting edgy if overdone.

No weight, but guessing a few lids from each plant. I expect the cure will bring the flavors and effects up a notch. I know the Old Timer's Haze benefits from a long cure. More psychedelic and flavorful as it cures. I like it...a lot!

Grizz

Veteran
got to say humb that shit looks so good dry, now when it was growing i thought, damn thats a ugly bitch.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
got to say humb that shit looks so good dry, now when it was growing i thought, damn thats a ugly bitch.

Yeah joesy, she don't look half bad considering. You know. sometimes those ugly chicks treat you right in the end. I can say she may have looked like a 4 at first but early dry samples smokes like a 7 or 8 and that's without a good cure...but damn she takes a really long time to get over her ugly duckling stage...

PS. I really can't speak enough to how the pure Old Timer's Haze effect is altered after a long (3-6) month cure. There's something in these genetics that gets released after a good long aging. The psychedelic nature increases immensely. Again patience on patience. Long to flower, long to cure. But I can't stand letting her sit for that long and find myself coming up with reasons to sample...

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
im glad you can smoke it and maintain yourself, if i smoked it i would be running around peeking out the windows , thinking damn i better pull all these plants up and get rid of them,

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
The Chem 4 x Shadow Haze is the full package. (C4SH in previous posts)

I really love the high, it's excellent... the perfect blend of up and happy without anxiety but with a comfortable, relaxing body buzz as well (for me). I was out getting some sun today and i had such a shit-eating grin on my face i realized i have to share some pics of what i'm token on

The smells are INCREDIBLE. She is one of those that you cant take your nose out of the jar. I cant get enough. ..Constantly trying to place where i recognize the smell from but that's not my specialty

Then there are the looks but i will let you guys take a crack at that

Enjoy. A perfect bud for a perfect day

Thanks to those that went out of their way to get her for me. I got her as a very large teen that vegged for only a few days and went right into flower in a 3 gallon pot of H&G coco. The yield was a little under two ounces of choice tops and some smaller stuff that went to the trim pile for edibles :biggrin:

!C4SH!

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Wow that looks gorgeous.. Looks like the tannish/golden resin profile of the Chem4 has turned into an even darker, richer golden hue.... Sounds like a treat bro, enjoy her. I got some Chem4 x Snow Lotus aka Chem Glue on its way to me so Chem4 crosses are especially interesting to me at the moment...

Take care, big ups SD.
ogk

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nata-that looks like you nailed it first run out! Smell is crazy isnt it? I have the last of those seeds and they will def get popped. That female was picked from a pool of......one...cant wait to see what else is in there. You rocked it man!

JOJO420

Veteran
Adubb grown outdoors in Hawaii would have to be some of the most potent herb possible
I'm liking the sound of this and I will definitely do a run outside. I have them in coco right now, under floro's.
They are about 8" tall and ready to grow. I'm giving them 1/2 strength MaxiGrow with 5ml Magical per gallon. They seem to maybe need more calmag, Are these ADubb's calmag hogs? Was also wondering if they like to eat or go easy on the nutes? I have 2 PRIZED ADubb's and don't wanna blow this.

praisehim.

Veteran
the C4SH is sick. saw it yesterday..pics dont do it justice... :) great job nata !

jojo- adub eats alot up until week five or six of flower, then slows down abit. It definetely likes its calmag- i give 5mls per gallon consistently to week 4, in r.o water.

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
Mmmm that C4SH looks good nata!

things are coming along well in my lil vertical thang.

day 56

the light is on a mover dropping it vertically, this is it near the top of travel

picture.php

nugs all the way down

picture.php

I'm diggin this shot minus the nute burn (went a lil off schedule with my KoolBloom feed, tryin somethin out)

strain is Honey D (ECSD x Honey White bx2)

picture.php

more pix in the thread (link in sig)

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
I scored 2 free tix to the SoCal Music Fest that will be going on today/nite in East Village ( downtown). I won't be using them since we're doing the races / ziggy marley thing @ Del Mar. If I've met you before and we can work out an easy way to get them to you...they're avail