What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
crazy shit UHN! Im very interested in how those are gonna look when dried up

I can already tell you SmokeTrees...stringy as shit. I'm going to be trimming like a mofo once they dry out a bit. This type of weed isn't going to be the 'bag appeal' deal...so it's good they won't ever see any bags.

You'd think after almost 17 weeks of flower, you'd be ready to sit down and enjoy the fruits of your labor...but no. These old school sativas really need a long cure to bring out their best. 3 months is a good point to really start enjoying their full effects. Unfortunately, my jars are running on empty, so they will be enjoyed sooner to some degree.

I'll post up some of the dry shots in a week or two. I'm expecting, from a strictly personal head perspective, that they are going to ring the bell loud and clear.

Cheers,

Dorky

I took Adub too 63 days

people look at pure sativas real wierd till they smoke em. 2 years ago I grew 4 arjans ultra haze under a 1000. Bitches took 16 weeks to finish.

You get 2 responses here in socal. people love it or hate it.
Me was tripped the fuck out and all paranoid. No thx. If I was in high school probable would have loved it.

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
UHN - that ish is going to be awesome!

Me was tripped the fuck out and all paranoid. No thx. If I was in high school probable would have loved it.

Depends on the sativa. I suggest trying all of them :biggrin:

Hazes range from introspective to borderline psychedelic and depending on whether you pull them at clear / cloudy / fully amber will be anywhere from energizing to couchlockish and talky.

Central Americans will have a continual "soaring" and somewhat dirty/dense high.

South Africans tend to take off quickly and ramp way up immediately. They're usually a little overly energetic and typically scary / paranoia inducing, at least for me.

Thais are a bell-ringingly "clear" head-only high, with lots of energy.

Jamaicans tend to be the energetic, though relaxing. Definitely the happiest you've ever been while stoned.

I haven't had a chance to play with southern Indian landraces (kerala) but I hear good things.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I took Adub too 63 days

people look at pure sativas real wierd till they smoke em. 2 years ago I grew 4 arjans ultra haze under a 1000. Bitches took 16 weeks to finish.

It will be a bit before real sampling can begin. With the pure Old Timer's Haze I grew, it had a very up and positive energy, but if you indulged too much, you could get some racy paranoid feeling. It's funny, because the paranoia just kind of comes on out of nowhere and is usually some time after you puff...so you'll be sitting there wondering why your palms are sweaty and your heart rate is up and then it will dawn on you...oh yeah, I smoked the OTH an hour ago.

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
day 38 in the silo

picture.php

picture.php

The DT7's smell awesome, less limey, now more lemony and I can feel that ether starting to come into it now.

So thrilled to be running GRom again as I can't ever resist rubbin a sugar leaf when I take a peek at em.

switched to daytime light for ease of maintenance and was concerned about the temp differential but upon checking it today (after yesterdays warmmmm weather) I've only got a 7 degree variance.

now comes the fun month.

(more pix in my thread, some extra 'tight ones' too ;) , link in sig)

G

guest5703

Would upload pics but every time I try it says theres an internal server error? Oh well, I'm still around ;)

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Platnium Dawg and some SoCal Diesel

Attachments

• DSC07998.jpg
    DSC07998.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC07999.jpg
    DSC07999.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC08003.jpg
    DSC08003.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC08004.jpg
    DSC08004.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC08006.jpg
    DSC08006.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC08005.jpg
    DSC08005.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC08009.jpg
    DSC08009.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC08010.jpg
    DSC08010.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC08011.jpg
    DSC08011.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 9

Storm Shadow

Veteran
one pic of the Tahoe x Chemd Bx5 and the rest are OG Kush

Attachments

• DSC08012.jpg
    DSC08012.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC08008.jpg
    DSC08008.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC08013.jpg
    DSC08013.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC08014.jpg
    DSC08014.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC08015.jpg
    DSC08015.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC08016.jpg
    DSC08016.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC08017.jpg
    DSC08017.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 11

Storm Shadow

Veteran
day 51 OG

Attachments

• oga.jpg
    oga.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 8
  • ogaa.jpg
    ogaa.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 9
  • ogaaa.jpg
    ogaaa.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 9
  • ogaaaa.jpg
    ogaaaa.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 9
what is the genetic lineage on the dubbtech7 and the a dubb? got some crazy strain goin looks like a mix of cookies and the dubb tech smells like gassy etherish sweet type of spice almost mint but not really if that makes sense???? found in a bag that was suppose to be la con but was barely purple and tasted more gassy diesel than the la con i remember...the la con i remember tasting real earthy and creamy like a bubba without the coffee choco tones...i know pics would help but i will get to that later...more interested of the lineage on some of these sd cuts cuz i love this thread straight fire....daygo going in....always

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
DT7 and ADubb are both Sour Dubble x Alien Dawg ether. Sister plants, different phenos.

My DT7 has a smooth lemony (rather than a sharp citrusy type) nose with some ether-ish paint thinner in the background, not completely done blooming yet but smellin real nice.

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
I played around with my camera a bit. Here are some shots under the 240w LED with the fill flash on.

Pele Haze
picture.php

Purple Napalm
picture.php

Purple Tom Haze
picture.php