What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

guest396

Make sure to give us a smoke report Smoke Trees!

Looks like great appetite and sleep medicine! Bet the flavor is insane once shes dialed.

Grizz

Veteran
i really dig those purple hues on that Xmas kush and Mandala#1 ! All of those look top notch, great work Avant.

Heres some nug shots from my first grow of Purple Urkle x Sour Dubble. She was far from being dialed, and i chopped her at 8 weeks. Mostly just a sample to get an idea of what she was like. i have another one going at 3 weeks right now i plan to let go 10. Ill probably sprout the rest of the beans from the cross to see whats lurking in there.
View Image
View Image
View Image
back x it to the dubb again. i bet it would be extra special

Sweet Lou

Not to sound like a dick but to me everything Sour Double hits seems great but sour Dubb has become hemp to me and cost me alot of $$$$ from her going dudd. At one time she was the new queen of the grow scene and now the just lay dead in a useless pile in my yard. Odubb will be chopped in about 10 dayz and no doubt she is the shit!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to ask but is pops gone? If so I'm very sorry to hear about it because he was great to talk to and I think it was his daughter also that was super cool. Remember I was gone a bit so I may have missed a few things.

Grizz

Veteran
Not to sound like a dick but to me everything Sour Double hits seems great but sour Dubb has become hemp to me and cost me alot of $$$$ from her going dudd. At one time she was the new queen of the grow scene and now the just lay dead in a useless pile in my yard. Odubb will be chopped in about 10 dayz and no doubt she is the shit!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to ask but is pops gone? If so I'm very sorry to hear about it because he was great to talk to and I think it was his daughter also that was super cool. Remember I was gone a bit so I may have missed a few things.
i feel you Zoo, those dudds have hurt my wallet bad, i still have her though and only fill corners where i need to fill a small space, just love her when she is right. i have to say the chem sis x dubb i made is impressing me more every day. got to get a camera and get some pic's

Dr.Diddy

Broad mites are no joke, cleaned me out had my shit down to 1-2 nodes in some cases everything dudded out. Threw them into flower for 22 days then back under 24/7 and controlled the problem while everything was stagnant, I lost about 30% of my genetics, but what I have left is prime stock, and now growing wild in veg, I went from treating problems when they happened to being a bit more proactive and premptive in my control techniques. I believe quite a few people lost genetics or just had a PITA time with " duds" from usually great stock.

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk 2

guest396

Broad mites, no. probably keeping her too wet. Hows your root development? Im still waiting to get the dubb back.. Idc if the yield is lower. I love that plant.

And yes zoo, pops is at the very least a MIA status and since I lost his daughters number I cant update if I wanted to... Supposedly she is here lurking around.

On another note, im smoking on some Kosher Kush shits bomb. very appropriate for a Hebrew...

Post edited for my bros... Real OHGEES dont flex nutts, cause real OHGEES know they got 'em...
Shalom.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive never had a problem w sourdub(that i remember..ha)...but i had a tray of chem d dud..two....gt told me about broadmites..i looked w a scope-saw little motherfuckers walking around..treated plants in veg..havent had a dud since...
..ive also heard bro talk about overwatering..and i can see that being a problem..but it isnt the only problem..those mites got passed around like crazy..i aint saying we all share..just saying its a small community! Ha
......im ignoring the rest of this stuff going on cuz im assuming its over..

Last edited:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
censorship is just a way taking away our freedoms...something I'm not cool with no matter who get's offended....talk all the shit you want dude, it's your right.

as for lies...there were none.
for the sake of respect.... I removed your name from the quote line, what more do you want? a book burning?

guest396

For the love of my bros here im going to put this on hold. Im fowarding the message to a man I have nothing but respect for. For him and the love of my true brother on here im going to shut my mouth cause to me your picking a fight being an internet wise ass. For the brothers tho'....

ProblemChild

I dumped sour dubb a long time ago due to the same reasons zoo did, just seemed to be causing more problems for me then anything and let's just say the yeild is below average, like you said zoo it used to be the next best shit, now when I smoked it I enjoy it for a couple days and get sick of it real quick not to mention how tired it gets you too, don't really dig that.

As for the dt7 Smoke trees was right its the loudest smelling out of the bunch, and IMO the one with the lightest stone effects, but can yeild super heavy, just depends if you dig sour lemon head ether terpintine smelling weed personaly I didn't really dig it, so I ditched it

The adub was bomb as fuck and has the stones for sure but the smell and taste is lacking, if it had the smell it has when its growing after it dried but louder that shit would be off the hook, the big stretch she has makes for a short veg time which is cheaper power bill so that's legit

Got odub getting ready for flower soon she kinda has the sour dubb slow growth pattern in veg I'm noticing..

Smoketrees that purple urkle x sour dubb looks lik the dub dominated in that particular pheno, I would be really curious to see the urkle dominant pheno out of the batch!
Cheers

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Broadmites Poision saliva thats injected into the plant with every bite can really fuck shit up... Those duds are from BM's.... They hinder root development.. make your plants looked overwatered... too much nitrogen...all classic signs when everything else is on point... You can look for hours and not spot any eggs or adults...and guess what... you still have Broad Mites! .... Dont let OG'z get those bastards... or taking clones will never root or take twice as long... Shit it took over 5 weeks for the King Louie to root for me because of them...after they were treated... i mean after many months of treating...My King Louis roots in 2 weeks like everything else... those fuckers are insane!

That ChemD irregular leaf Pattern aka Bro Science TMV... its BM's giving your ladies AIDS...

Bro Science Is amazing on the forums

Finding a true elite strain from seed is Hard... Elite like a 10 all across the board... there seems to always be one thing lacking from making it elite elite... Hence the reason its taking me so long to find the real deal Iranian 1 hitter phenos

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I want something on Par with true ELites like Bubba and OG.... Flavor, High, Smell, Bag Appeal, FLowering Time, No Larf.....

I've only found 1 of the Iranians thats on this level... str8 Blueberry across the board... Huge Trichs and is just very special....I just flipped her into the flowering room... I'll have pics in a couple of weeks when she starts to do her thing...

I have a Tahoe OG x Iranian Sapphire.... Ended up with a pheno that grows and looks like OG with Monster Trichs...very potent... Zero Smell ... Zero Taste!! Just saying Its not easy to find a true elite that will stand the test of time....

I still love OG... Bubba...SoCal Master... those 3 man... I always get mad props and cant hold onto them for the life of me.... true elites... I want to contribute something special to that circle of bomb

Chemdogxfire

Let's keep the best thread on ic on track, drama free. Let us not allow our egos to get hurt

Anything better than the under current style systems yet?

S

Shan Diego

I want something on Par with true ELites ... I want to contribute something special to that circle of bomb

Dude, much respect to you. Most guys would run 20 seeds and then claim they found 4 that were really special... You showed how many being cracked and are still searching for that elusive one? Bravo to you and your search fella. Its a Numbers Game. That's how its done.

S

Shan Diego

Smoketrees that purple urkle x sour dubb looks lik the dub dominated in that particular pheno, I would be really curious to see the urkle dominant pheno out of the batch!

I bet we all agree that has got great taste potential whichever direction you want to lean or backcross it to.

Latest posts

Latest posts