What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

ProblemChild

Bro this is not sumthing that needs to be publicly discussed, now you are talking about personal differences, with all due respect take it to PM kill this noise.

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Don't hate, pollinate.

Back to what this thread is all about, pics of plants we're running. I know that the next crosses will be confusing. Napalm is a chuck I did of Ras*** Fire Og x Destroyer. Napalm #1 is the female fire og looking pheno, Napalm #3 was a 60/40 og leaning male.

Pele Haze
(Hawaiian Snow x Napalm #3)
picture.php

picture.php

Purple Napalm
Napalm #1 x (Tom Hill Haze x Purple White Widow)
picture.php

picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
got to say it aint all bad to get it all out in the open, might save some people alot of time and time is money to me so thanks to st and ohgee both for getting it out there,

Chemdogxfire

Don't hate, pollinate.

Less drama

Truth be told
Smoke trees is and has been asset to the community for many years and IMHO nothing short of respectful to everyone and everything

If you're firing up tree and are not a better person, ie nice, drama free, I don't know what the fuck you're doing.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i was not at all trying to come off as being a dick, and not trying to take shots at OHGEE. im just trying to let others know my opinion and experiences with the GSC cut that is floating around SD. It was my only experience with cookies, and its oven cookie smell made me believe that it was the real deal. It wasnt until i tried Whadeezlrg batch of cookies that i was 100% certain that what i had as cookies was NOT really GSC. Im not trying to be a hater, just trying to inform others who are probably growing the cut.
whadeezlrg cookies was worthy of the hype IMO. If i had a full jar of it and OG i too would probably go to the cookie jar more than the og, but thats probably more to the fact that i havent smoked much cookies, and have been smoking predominately og for the past 6 years..

oh ya, and im pretty convinced that the cut is New Wave. Y4P dry nug shots look VERY similar to how OHGEE's cookies has turned out for me the two times i grew her so far

Sweet Lou

Ok guys I'm set on that ODubb being the shit so far.... Just what makes people wanna spend $$$$ on the top notch.

OHGEE I think one is Princess Diesel x Bullrider and the other is Afghani#1 x Prin D and I'll be droppin then in less then 3 weeks

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Sour Dubble x Aliendog f1 (ether cut) the aliendog was reversed.
From the same beans Dubtech 7 and Adubb were found

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
This is posted in the Zamal thread in Ace as well, but I know a few of you had asked about it:

Zamaldelica - African leaning pheno
The high is weird. You're instantly up and clear, a major body buzz sets in your cheeks, working to your toes. The high then shifts to heavy and somewhat dirty leading into tiredness as it falls off a couple hours later. I would say its similar to what I've read of golden tiger, though the smell is definitely Zamal influenced - mango carrot haze. I should note this pheno is a lasting high, probably 4-6 hours for me.

Zamaldelica - Thai leaning pheno
All I can say is HOLY S***. If you are looking for the terror ridden, thai clarity that Dubi has spoke about, you're looking for the tall spindly thai-african looking phenos.

Now granted, I haven't smoked in 2 days before trying this, so the tolerance dropped a little, but I was 11 out of 10 sativa high last night, for nearly 6 hours.

First two hours were INTENSE, scary to the point anyone who wasn't a seasoned smoker would not want to be high anymore. I was definitely at the point of "terror-iffic." If I let anyone else try this, there would definitely be a disclaimer moment before allowing them to proceed. Your head buzzes, but with extreme clarity. Your body feels like its nerves are electric and your skin is somehow an insulator with bones as a wire frame.

AP-ShootingTheCurl-2-1.jpg

The "energy" comes in waves of terrifying, I felt like I was surfing inside of a large tube wave - "shooting the curl" or something. It's really up and positive though, so you think you can try and maintain conversation. As my friends and I were talking, I was at least a sentence behind the conversation while I imagined the words visually - almost hallucinatory?

After the scary ended about 2-3 hours after smoking, it settled into a super talky, up, clear and stupid thai high which lasted in a petering off fashion till I went to sleep.

My african pheno is almost indica compared to the thai pheno, and I thought that was up by comparison. If you were wondering if these beans are worth it, the answer is a resounding yes!

guest396

i was not at all trying to come off as being a dick, and not trying to take shots at OHGEE. im just trying to let others know my opinion and experiences with the GSC cut that is floating around SD. It was my only experience with cookies, and its oven cookie smell made me believe that it was the real deal. It wasnt until i tried Whadeezlrg batch of cookies that i was 100% certain that what i had as cookies was NOT really GSC. Im not trying to be a hater, just trying to inform others who are probably growing the cut.
whadeezlrg cookies was worthy of the hype IMO. If i had a full jar of it and OG i too would probably go to the cookie jar more than the og, but thats probably more to the fact that i havent smoked much cookies, and have been smoking predominately og for the past 6 years..

oh ya, and im pretty convinced that the cut is New Wave. Y4P dry nug shots look VERY similar to how OHGEE's cookies has turned out for me the two times i grew her so far

Cool.

I will point out this fact when I tried to respectfully tell you in your youth about the p91 I had smoked for years, everyone began acting like I had you cornered on the rocks... Im made to feel like my opinon only matters if you say it does... Thats bs. I tried to aproach the matter the way I would want to be aporoached n w a whole lot more respect shown then you guys ever showed me regarding the p91. Anyway as ive said I love you guys for the combined happiness youve all helped bring into my heart during the most trying times of my life... you'd never understand what this all means to me if I took a year to explain it. I guess thats why I get pissed or a hair across my ass... Anyway idgaf about it anymore accept me or dont I already accepted you all long ago....

guest396

Excellent smoke report Terpene!

Also, to smoke trees n wadeezlrg for the smoke report on that other cut of GSC! On with the thread!!!!

Oh and chemdogxfire, welcome... I know you expected me to chew yer face ooff for youu, but nope... Welcome longtime lurker!

What? Is there a law says I have to be pissed 24/7??? Hahaha!

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
lol, i will always agree to disagree on the p91 :p
My bro, who im sure you probably know as well.. Owned bullrider clothing. Him and his bros used to blow up the p91. Several of his bros as well as himself got popped. He has smoked what i had as p91, and had zero doubt it was the same thing he used to blow up. Im not gonna get all bent out of shape over having a different opinion than you bro, it doesnt bother me in the slightest. Not everyone see's everything eye to eye, doesnt mean i dont have nothing but respect for ya homie!:tiphat:

Ill post some Purple Urkle x Sour Dubble nug shots later to make up for my ranting:biggrin:

oh and the odubb is the only one of the three that smells like sour dubble. but with a more indica, bubba/sour bubble like tone to it. You could tell people it was ogkush x bubba kush and NO ONE would think otherwise

Last edited:

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i really dig those purple hues on that Xmas kush and Mandala#1 ! All of those look top notch, great work Avant.

Heres some nug shots from my first grow of Purple Urkle x Sour Dubble. She was far from being dialed, and i chopped her at 8 weeks. Mostly just a sample to get an idea of what she was like. i have another one going at 3 weeks right now i plan to let go 10. Ill probably sprout the rest of the beans from the cross to see whats lurking in there.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts