What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Sweet Lou

My ODubb is starting to get her groove on so I must get more clones of her . How long you guys lettin her go in flower? Zoo

Sweet Lou

Thanks brother. I want to send a big heads up to those wanting this clone that if ya can find her grab her up because I think she is what the world of green meds is lookin for A+++ while growing and you have some true heads in this thread to back her up for her taste and high. Zoo

guest396

Good to know zoo. Im a huge fan o the dubb so its natural I have some interest in her crosses, im sure the Odubb is no exception.... Im sure she'll make her way to me at some point.

On another note, I would be very interested to see what comes of the recent crosses that have been or are being made by the bros right here. Also the crosses made to the cookie cut I brought down. If a few seed pods happen to fly my way, I sure wouldnt bitch or complain about that...

Zoo can you refresh me on what beans you got passed, that were made by "pops"? And when you do get to them can you update us here about it, so myself and a couple of others so we can follow along? I know would appreciate it when you do, if you did.... Hahaha I think that post made sense.

Anyway goodmorning SD! Gonna smoke some rips and go choke this day into a submission hold! Late....

S

Shan Diego

If you live in San Diego, check today's mail for your annual water quality report...I'm in the Alvarado rez, which delivers an average of 418 ppm tds...its closer to 700 by the time it gets to my tap...ugh!

Does anybody have a 400w Metal Halide ballast they wish to part with? I'm looking to buy one...

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
the cookie cut from ohgee grows VERY similar to green crack. I have one next to a green crack the same age and there growth profile are nearly identical. That cookie cut of yours is super chocolate cookie smelling, but i feel like the taste and effects are lacking. I dont know if its really worth breeding with

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
there could be something in there. If you could get that chocolate cookie smell with a purp aroma in there, add some punch or potentcy and then it could be something able to hold its own

guest396

Yeah, it'd have to be something potent also I refused to run it the cookies that is... KRD ran it twice and as I said its marketing hype as is. Um soil may bring out the flavor, but im still not impressed w the high. As for that being "ohgee" cookies... Well its the real cut no matter what the hype makes people hope they have aint... Promise.

guest396

I'll have a bunch of Ohgee Cookie x GDPskunk beans

Sick! Should be something sick in there... hows that GDP look a like tasting? Whats the report on her?

Too bad some one doesnt have a true chocolate thai female could reverse the cookies to it or something to get some real flavor n kick then we could call it grasshopper

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Well its completely different than the cut y4p runs. The buds I smoked were way better, night and day difference

guest396

Well its completely different than the cut y4p runs. The buds I smoked were way better, night and day difference

So that makes his legit cause you like how it smokes better? Lol you are a TRUE stoner.... Cause thats stoner logic for sure! Go take my cut to hopper or berner... They talked so much shit for me getting that cut from berners boy its rediculous! Whatever man. I dont need ANYBODYS APPROVAL ONLINE so why lie?? Ask around. Oh yeah, that will require you first finding someone who knows what the fuck they're talking about.... Yes4prop n all those guys, sad to say, dont.

S

Shan Diego

Thanks for making that cookies cut available to us. She just wasn't anything special, I ended up giving away all three moms I had started. I wouldn't breed with it, I don't see anything there I would want to keep around.

avant gardener

Veteran

So that makes his legit cause you like how it smokes better? Lol you are a TRUE stoner.... Cause thats stoner logic for sure! Go take my cut to hopper or berner... They talked so much shit for me getting that cut from berners boy its rediculous! Whatever man. I dont need ANYBODYS APPROVAL ONLINE so why lie?? Ask around. Oh yeah, that will require you first finding someone who knows what the fuck they're talking about.... Yes4prop n all those guys, sad to say, dont.

this is bullshit. let's argue about eagle 20 or ron paul or something the rest of us can get fired up about too.
monkey_knife_fight.jpg

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
ok put it this way... The cut Y4P and all that circle of guys up there run, grows like an og, and has the kick of an og. Your cut doesnt grow anything like an og, and doesnt have anywhere near the kick. Im sure you will eventually smoke some of the real cookies and see that they are not even close. The buds i smoked were worthy of the hype of GSC in my opinion

avant gardener

Veteran
i've had my cuts in coco for better than a month now.
the dt and adub have yielded a dozen clones apiece.
that [un?]cookies cut has barely grown enough to top her once.
i was gonna give it a couple more weeks before i pulled the plug.
if it's bitchmade i'm scrapping it now.

coffee is for closers only.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran

dude...not tryin to say your wrong or anything but given the fact that the cookie hype all comes from the bay...I'm pretty much able to accept that the bay area heads know the real deal when they see it...(100% of the dry nug shots ive seen of gsc look like the cut I run) the guy that passed the "bay area IC cookie cut" out had a buddy that paid big money for the cut at some point mid 2011 (I'm assuming just due to the timeline i received the cut, in dec '11). It was VERY appearent that ST and I have different cookie cuts...the cut you brought out is not very deserving of the hype or what I would personally consider "elite" even though it has more of a real "oven cookie" type of smell....my cut of cookies has much smaller rock hard dense ultra frosty nugs....grows very similar to og in flower but is more stocky in veg...for me it doesnt taste like a cookie but after a couple bowls I begin to get that minty/cool throat feeling that I also get grubbin down on an entire roll of thin mints....and it's some of the stoniest shit I've smoked, in fact the cookie jar was empty a while before the og jar went down...I wish i could say it sucked and can't live up to the hype...but I aint a liar....

there are soooo many similarities(smell and taste are spot on) between the yes props animal cookies(that came from a non-net source i believe) and the bay maggers GSC, while your cookie cut is on the total opposite end of the spectrum....I'm sorry to say brotha but I would consider abja and prop the go to guys when your talkin about cookies....

enough trying to convince everyone that a non-legit cut is legit just to justify the headaches it may have caused you..not to be a dick man, but just because you got threatened etc. doesn't guarantee legitimacy...just keepin it real.

in a side by side smoke out...I'd rather smoke my "fake" super dank cookies....fwiw

Last edited:

guest396

Thanks for making that cookies cut available to us. She just wasn't anything special, I ended up giving away all three moms I had started. I wouldn't breed with it, I don't see anything there I would want to keep around.

See, thats what should be said... You are welcome shan. Thank you too.

COOKIE CRUMBS......
THAT SHIT WHICH WAS THE ORIGINAL CUT MEANS LESS TO ME THEN MY INTERNET FRIENDS I TELL OUR MUTUAL FRIEND WHAT I BELIEVE HAPPENED N WE'LL SEE IF I GET THE SAME RESPECT I GIVE RETURNED AND PEOPLE LISTEN WITHOUT TALKING SHIT OR DOUBTING.. IF NOT NO WORRIES I GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR EVERYONE HERE. :D
SDFCOG

Thanks again to shan for talking to a fellow icer with mutual RESPECT.