What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Did someone say sativa?

How about Ace Seeds Zamaldelica (zamal x (malawi x meao thai)) at 13 weeks?

picture.php

picture.php

S

Shan Diego

I have a seedling of (?) x Adub... lone bagseed from a buddys grow. Absolutely no idea who daddy is, but I really don't care, just gotta check it out... The guy had grown a 6 footer and he pulled 8 solid zips off her...all gold head to toe...

irobot sd

Get it poppin! I just had a Adub baby fall over in its beer cup and snapped the stem.. Immediately Used masking tape to make a crutch hopefully she comes through. Even with a broken main stem she didnt show any signs of stress so can only hope for the best. Thats some high stress training. Oh found a nice bean in that sexy batch of 619 saturn og as well.. life goes on..

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
I have a seedling of (?) x Adub... lone bagseed from a buddys grow. Absolutely no idea who daddy is, but I really don't care, just gotta check it out... The guy had grown a 6 footer and he pulled 8 solid zips off her...all gold head to toe...
I've found a couple ADub x ? Seeds in my latest harvest. Pretty sure the daddy is a natural GDPxSkunkIBL. Could be interesting
I don't have any plans to intentionally doing anything more with any of the sourDub x AlienDawg(R) phenos. I guess at this point GreySkull has the only remaining phenos that haven't gotten a community review

Speaking of Greyskull and things with SourDub...bring on the Skull Fucked!
seems like we might be gettin a peek of that one soon.

Grow Tech

Veteran
Im babysitting some plants for a friend while his inlaws are in town....he also got the cut from me. This was outdoor, grown under a shade tent with nothing but rain water. Has that OG smell for sure. We'll see if it has any of the sweetness I've heard talk about for this strain
LouisXIII
picture.php

picture.php

N

Nondual

Im babysitting some plants for a friend while his inlaws are in town.
For those pics instead of 'Where's the beef?' it's like 'Where's the bud?' Holy heck brother look at the stretch on those girls...yikes!

Grow Tech

Veteran
For those pics instead of 'Where's the beef?' it's like 'Where's the bud?' Holy heck brother look at the stretch on those girls...yikes!

Yeah! Gallon jug on the left was included for reference. Environment played a part but they're stretchy genes no doubt

S

Shan Diego

Louis has been all lack an no luster around here. When I look at Flac o's pics, they have nothing in common with others' experience. I wish I knew why, but when you can't explain it, its best to just move on...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok...maybe i shouldnt have said seed company hype...someone didnt like that..my bad..it just seemed when i looked into the subject of tennesee hogsbreath there was....err..some hype ...surrounding the subject..
...is anyone around here old enough to remember when the saying was "my bag" instead of "my bad"? No pot pun intended..ha

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i got a clone of king louie in july of 2011. I babied that thing FOREVER, finally got a cut to root of it, but it looked kinda scraggily as well. Its just now finally looking to have some vigor. So its basically been about a year for me to get somewhat vigorous growth on the louie... I think ill need to get a nice healthy clone off her in order for me to ever get to the stage/vigor i would want to flower

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
ya seriously ridiculous! Luckily ive had at least half a dozen other ogs that ive been able to run while babying the louie

Chef_Flaco

Just another Louis close up.. not sure why some of you are havin problems with her.. she seems to be pretty forgiving and fairly easy to grow for me.. if theres any way i can help, get at me.

Flaco

Attachments

• LouisXIII.jpg
    LouisXIII.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 12

webguy

Subrob- I remember it starting as my bag, somewhere around '83-'84

Spicoli- Maybe try giving it a little coconut water

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Some Baby shots...

picture.php

Ace Pure Purple Haze

picture.php

Ace Purple Haze x Meao Thai F3's from two different Mother's (Mum 3 - bottom 2 and Mum 4 - top 2)

picture.php

DJ's F13

picture.php

This is a GDP from clone that my partner had a mother plant of. She said it was tested at very high THC levels. Haven't grown it out yet, so we will see how she goes this summer.

picture.php

Quick shot of the Ace Purple Haze x Meao Thai F1's in flower. Hit them with another heavy N feed today.

avant gardener

Veteran
thanks for all the kind comments the other day.
here's a few more.
all 50 days.

WHITE BERRY

picture.php

WHITE LIGHTNING

picture.php

HASH BERRY

picture.php

she's foxtailing some, but the colas are pretty massive.

48 GODS

picture.php

and an early peek at
SATORI
(spice pheno@25 days)
picture.php

i think i may reverse some of em and send beans to the homeys back east. the cuts are all here in dago if anyone likes em. prolly gonna get yelled at for saying that.