What's new

A nice tight one

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
coliseum modules filled with 50/50 coco/perlite. 1k Ushio vert on a mover.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I've got a counterweight on the other end of the light mover pulley line (not on during the pic as I noticed its got slack). It helps keep the wheels on the track with an even load distribution so the torque from the mover doesnt wear them down abnormally.

I'm tinkering with the travel right now. Its currently set at just over 2' of travel vertically. Works like a charm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
Got a few different strains in there.

Got some of my own creations like the

all of these are T5 grown pix (except the GRom) so I'm dyin to see em under a HPS

IE OG x Honey White pheno2

picture.php

Respect OG x Honey White pheno2

picture.php

Tahoe OG x Honey White

picture.php

some Honey D (ECSD x Honey White)

picture.php

Picked up a few new cuts recently, got a couple Adubb, DT7, and Grape Romulan in there.

Grape Romulan outdoors in a GH a few seasons ago.

picture.php

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
damn Zen that honey D looks amazing, keep us posted on that octagon, want to see it full of buds. does look in the pic like you might need to stack another bulb in there but it might just be the way you took the pic,

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
yeah that pic was at the bottom of travel. The very bottom of the bulb goes to the tips of the clones, pauses for a little, then travels up to where the top of the socket is ~3" higher than the tops of the plants right now.

tons of light bounces around. I do have another 1000w standing by if I need to rig it up.

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
Nice ... is this the first run?

with this setup yes. I did a vert with a mover a little bit ago but had more issues than I care to recall (never use DM Reverse during flower). Wasn't using the coliseum for that though. Last run with the coliseum was years ago and with bunk genetics and environment/partner so it was a bust.

this is freshly built out and so far looks like it'll fix all the things that weren't optimal last time.

tighter circumference, more reflected light. I've also got a 12k BTU A/C to keep the temps/humidity in line.

This is what I've got wrapped up in panda poly

picture.php

minus the top two modules which I've got standing by for more plants :smoke:

D

DHF

Been wonderin boutchas ZM......Killer job Bro....Blow them bitches UP!!!!!

Respect....DHF....:ying:.....

Grizz

Veteran
cant imagine why they edited those buns ????? not degrading or nasty ? just a nice booty lol are we being censored ?

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
I know, now the title isn't as ironic/funny... haha was thinking about the whole 'donut' coliseum thing and a clever title.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Zen Master, can I be the first (and perhaps boldest) to ask, what's a rig like that cost?

It looks like just a big ol' piece of molded plastic, which I think oughtta be cheap (like everything else at WalMart, right?), but I'm sure since it's stoner-geared, it ain't.. ?

Looks frickin' tits though, man. :respect:

Ground Up

There are a few on bud trader fer sale......looks nice though hanvt seen one up close, there a res on bottom rt?

Latest posts

Latest posts