What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
subrob has a really excellent SSH. But otherwise i never really see SSH around SD.
Ive never seen anyone growing the LVPK down here either. Ive only smoked 1 or 2 samples of LVPK, but in my experience its too close to Bubba Kush to be anything worth really pursuing

avant gardener

Veteran
subrob has a really excellent SSH. But otherwise i never really see SSH around SD.
Ive never seen anyone growing the LVPK down here either. Ive only smoked 1 or 2 samples of LVPK, but in my experience its too close to Bubba Kush to be anything worth really pursuing

yep. THAT'S where i saw it.
i even nommed it for photo of the month.
jaja.
thx.

irobot sd

picture.php
picture.php

Smoking on some -------- >619 Saturn OG

Grizz

Veteran

the lvpk will out yield the bubba everytime, really dont think its quite as strong as bubba but not by much

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lvpk gets frostier and smells different. not quite as stoney as pre 98 but grows almost exactly the same. i kept my bkgk over both of them :joint:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Here's some shots of the F1 Purple Haze x Meao Thai at about 9.5 weeks. Only another 6-10 to go (LOL).

picture.php
picture.php

Thinner leaf

picture.php

picture.php

Thicker leaf.

Both are more of an N hog than I would have thought. Been hitting them w/ some organic grow nutes the last couple of feedings.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So whats this im hearing that hogsbreath is from tennesee? Is that just seed company hype or was it there before san diego?

guest396

So whats this im hearing that hogsbreath is from tennesee? Is that just seed company hype or was it there before san diego?

me thinks its bullshit.... That right there is a san diego cut im pretty sure. Been puffing on true hogs from outta carlsbad since early 1990's. I highly doubt that hb is from anywhere else but home.

On another note should be a new sick cut out soon... Anyone remember the Schrom? Of course not. Lol... Well I got the cut from a bro here on the IC and grew iy out for some super sativa lemon mindfunk smoke before I lost the mom... :/ the good news is, I bred her to a male that I called EMC2. I got an plant that grows similar enough to my OG and ADubbs but with the new vigor of mom from a fresh cracked seed. If she comes out like I want/hope im gonna call her LemonHead...

picture.php

Dorky

After seeing and reading bout how good Adub and DT7 is had to get em.

Adub tester. Day 8

and 4 days later

sux I forgot to measure day 1 like I usually do for new strains

guest396

speaking of ADubb... Heres one of 3 little mamas going into flower. :)
picture.php

Wondering if sub n smoke trees have plans to cross thiss n the Daywrecker or the SSH...

ProblemChild

Hogs ain't fron Tenn that's. A Load if I've ever heard it, and the hog man is turning in his grave right now RIP, hogs is a north county san diego born strain spcifically Vista Ca ...

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
schrom is still around. I got one at 13 days right now. Its mostly her smell/flavor that makes her a keeper for me.
I personally have no plans to breed with adub, daywrecker, or ssh. But maybe sub has some plans too.

G

GOOROO

SD>.....can't wait...gonna be in santa cruz on the 14th then cruise down to fallbrook till the 24th. stoked. miss it.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have no plans for adub..she seems pretty complete as is..other than to grow and smoke the shit out of it
..i actually find her and daywrecker to be very similiar...in growth pattern..they both develop late..though daywrecker looks dank from very early and adub takes awhile to develop her resins..just harvested a dayw..got adub late thirties now..will do smoke reports on both soon
..as for ssh..gonna circulate the clone but no projects..

Latest posts

Latest posts