What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
ya i think if we could get more of an og aroma/flavor to come through mixed with that cactus cooler citrus, thats what i want personally.
Even if/when we find something that has more og come through, i would still keep the cactus cooler around. Where its at right now its a definite keeper and will always have a spot in my orphanage.

Relentless

Veteran
very interesting.. I am a big dago fan.. ever since i got her Ive been running quite a few of her.. Shes one hell of a yielder! :woohoo:

avant gardener

Veteran
35 DAYS

here's a week 5 update of what we've got running right now:

mandala #1
picture.php

xmas kush
picture.php

picture.php

hashberry
picture.php

hashberry
picture.php

avant gardener

Veteran
35 DAYS, v.2.0

48 gods
picture.php

whiteberry
picture.php

white lightning
picture.php

and finally a shot of the suspended screens.
they're not lifting up like folks said they would.
picture.php

i'm starting to get this gardening thing down a little better.
now if i could only work on my photography skillz.
:shucks:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good...are these cuts from local establishments or you found em yourself from seed? White lightning was soma right? I always wondered how that was...looking sweet

avant gardener

Veteran
Looking good...are these cuts from local establishments or you found em yourself from seed? White lightning was soma right? I always wondered how that was...looking sweet

thanks fellas. here's what i know:

white lightning- seeds from a breeder friend up north. ww x nl. only keeper pheno i found. lone specimen out of 25 seeds.

xmas kush- cut bred by the same cat in santa cruz. kush x diesel. og stature, piney smell, somehow finishes faster than either of its parents. moderate to decent yield.

48 gods- locally bred cut. ak48 x god's gift.

mandala #1- commercial seed. only keeper of 3 phenos.

hashberry- commercial seed also. this is the fruity pheno. all donkey dicks. hardly any larf. there's a skunky pheno that's 75% going to be a keeper, but not entirely sure yet.

white berry- cut from another grower who picked it out from commercial seed.

this was a trial run.
going back to proven og and blueberry next time.
probably gonna try some hazes after that.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
finally popped a few ECSD x Shadow Haze beans...3/3 are above ground and ready to take off!

also popped
3 killerchem x legend og
4 strawberry diesel (cup winning cut2011) x tahoe og (cup winning cut 2012)
1 whitefire x sfvChemD

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Sounds great Deezy!
Speaking of seeds. I have a couple confirmed seeds forming on my V-18 ( Valley OG x X18) after dusting her with LouisXIII OG (reversed) dust.
picture.php

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
brasta, i dont know doesnt really look like sour dubb to me. Has to much of a indica bud structure to it, whats the smell like?
Excited to see how that socal99 does for ya.

valley18xlouie13 should be pretty insane!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Some Hazey love.

Purple Haze x Meao Thai F1's.

picture.php
picture.php

Plant #1

picture.php
picture.php

Plant #2

What's on deck...Purple, purple, purple...

picture.php

Cuts of the two above in the far back. More Purple Haze x Meao Thai from the newest releases (F3's), DJ's F13 and Ace Pure Purple Haze. All will be sexed , cloned and females run this fall along with any stud F13 or Purple Haze males I find. Going to cross these two out...

Brastaman

brasta, i dont know doesnt really look like sour dubb to me. Has to much of a indica bud structure to it, whats the smell like?
Excited to see how that socal99 does for ya.

valley18xlouie13 should be pretty insane!

yeah, i think it's the bubba s1 seed i popped. The sourdubs i just put in flower look more branchy and longer internodes. it has a sweeter-candy kush smell.

Latest posts

Latest posts