What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

ECtraveler

Veteran
Strawberry Diesel x Black Lemon Cookies on the home stretch
picture.php

oceangrownkush

Veteran
That ECtraveler is a tough act to follow, hopefully I'll have half his skill someday.. In the mean time I been fuckin around with this hybrid I made last year.. Dubtech7 x Tres Dawg Ix.. The pheno I kept outta forty beans grows like a vigorous OGK and stacks on the dense ass gas.. This is her in veg, mid flower and nearing chop..

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Tardigrade

Damn, EC! That Strawberry Diesel x Black Lemon Cookies is one big, dense, encrusted cola!

It wasn't long ago that you were posting about summer woes, but it looks like they can't keep a good man down - You clearly bounced back with a vengeance!

Cannavore

Veteran
That ECtraveler is a tough act to follow, hopefully I'll have half his skill someday.. In the mean time I been fuckin around with this hybrid I made last year.. Dubtech7 x Tres Dawg Ix.. The pheno I kept outta forty beans grows like a vigorous OGK and stacks on the dense ass gas.. This is her in veg, mid flower and nearing chop..

View Image View Image View Image

lmao I didn't know that was you on ig

ECtraveler

Veteran
Awesome, I was looking into that but never got a call back.

Slurm (Aliendawg Ether pheno x Black Lemon Cookies) at ~7 weeks and is the stinkiest girl I've had in my room in a long time.
picture.php

oceangrownkush

Veteran
So it is the Ether you used on that.. Badass man. The hybrids I made with dudded cuts are all doing well except one of my Adubb X Tres Dawg phenos seems to have something afflicting it. I'm hoping its just shaking off the reveg still but it seems to be displaying the dud signs in veg, except the brances aren't snapping like twigs or anything, just the whole candelbra shape and small leaves/thin branches, also SUPER slow growth from clone vs from seed.. Any dud symptoms off your seed plants EC?

Last edited:

ECtraveler

Veteran
Yeah I've seen the same issue with seedstock from questionable moms but have so far been able to get them to snap out of it. Kind of like they were displaying the symptoms without actually having the underlying problem. (residual toxins maybe?)

To be honest the whole dud issue confuses me. Every time I think I got it figured out something comes along that tells me I don't. I didn't have issues this run with any of the seeds I ran but I only started with strongest sprouts so I can't say for certain there wasn't a dud in something I culled.

Did you use aspirin on them? My theory (based on absolutely nothing but my own experience) is that a bad mom can possibly pass on some of the symptoms but that the seedlings don't actually have whatever it is that's causing the dudding. I've got great stuff on seeds from plants I thought were duds (and very well might not of been) and I've also had some of them go south. The difference is the bad seedlings I've been able to nurse back to health where I've had a much harder time keeping a dudded clone healthy

Last edited:

ECtraveler

Veteran
Indeed it is. The cut shines in crosses. I think I remember Grow Tech saying on here that it makes anything it touches better to which I'd have to agree.
Another shot of Slurm slighty more zoomed in
picture.php

Last edited:

ECtraveler

Veteran
and a few more final shots of her cousin Strawberry Diesel x Black Lemon Cookies that I need to come up a name for. I like Berry Bigstik because the colas remind me of the old-school bigstick popsicles only bigger.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fellow Futurama fans, eh....knew there was something I liked about you people...hahahaha! ;)

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts