What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Tardigrade

Hey Gents, I just took down my late season outdoor at about 8 weeks. I wish they could have gone another week or so, but with the rain, high humidity, and cold temps it made sense to chop them before the rot started.

Blackwater OG, smells grapey and is a sticky beast.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tardigrade

Sour OG, smells just like you'd expect from the cross. Its been years since I've flowered anything diesel and I forgot how much I love her. I wish she could have gone another 2 or 3 weeks, definitely running her again come summer.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tardigrade

Wet Dream is boss! I don't personally like straight BDH, smells too perfumy to me, but this cross with the OB Haze is fruitier and still puts out like a champ.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tardigrade

Here's a new one for me, J1 x (Super Silver Haze x Jack Herer) Nugs are solid, frosty, smells like J1 to me, that spicy haze smell. I can't wait to see her run indoors or in real summer sun.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Here are the three taller Ace Purple Hazes vegging away in a 3gal. (The two smaller ones are still working toward rootbound in 48oz containers)

picture.php

Last edited:

pappy masonjar

Veteran
I got a few Dago gems going.. thought u guys might be interested.

Dago Walker x Orange Juice Bud (Obsoul33t/Franchise)
I popped 4; got 3 females...
They just went into flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and a bud of some of that bubonic chronic... Sour Dubb
picture.php

Stay classy SD:tiphat:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's interesting to see the popularity of Sour Dubb increase due to it being part of the GG#4 equation...

Not that it wasn't always amazing herb - but seems more people are aware of her now and seeking her out.

Nice flowers, Pappy!

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I keep waiting to see who makes the first

Gorilla Glue #4 x Sour Dubb(r) - ie "Gorilla Dubb" (tm) - lol - :joint:

But really...who's making that - those would be some killer seeds to sort through!

dank.Frank

Tardigrade

But really...who's making that - those would be some killer seeds to sort through!

dank.Frank

Weird...I was mulling over the same thought just yesterday...somebody, please!

cyat

Veteran

dank.Frank

or how about gorilla dud, or dubble dud!

Grizz

Veteran

dank.Frank

I know Phil was working on that before the shit hit the fan, if everything works out as planned I will be setting up a breeding project in the near future and that will be one project as well as many others, time will tell,

DAWGWEED

Sour Dubb is awesome smoke. I got turned on to it after trying out the POWER strain(sour dubb x socal master), and it's crosses like Blue Power. Some serious dank.. Sour Dubb seams to compliment nicely crossed with anything,

That cross with GG#4 x reversed sour dub sounds really sick . I hope to see some flower shots in the future.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Sour Dubb is awesome smoke. I got turned on to it after trying out the POWER strain(sour dubb x socal master), and it's crosses like Blue Power. Some serious dank.. Sour Dubb seams to compliment nicely crossed with anything,

That cross with GG#4 x reversed sour dub sounds really sick . I hope to see some flower shots in the future.

fwiw po's Power was/is straight up sour dub...they only called it power because they were not supposed to have/spread the cut. I grew power side by side with a verified dubb from a different source, and they were identical in every way

Latest posts

Latest posts