San Diego Finest Cuts #3

ECtraveler

Veteran
Pure Platinum - Pure Kush(Broadleaf) x Platinum Cookies Bx2
picture.php

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Napalm x Violeta (Purple PCK x Purple Malawi)
picture.php

Purple Haze seedlings :biggrin:
picture.php

Jacket x RMFF ([P91 x Princess Diesel] x Destroyer) x ("Sterile" Flo x Marley's Collie)
picture.php

Last edited:

oceangrownkush

Veteran
I got some Sour Dubbles going into flower under a 600, all for the head so if anyone has any pollen they wanna dump onna hoe get at a playa. I got some FPOG pollens that I'm hoping are still viable..

ECtraveler

Veteran
Slurm#1 ready to come down
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lavender x Dub Envy(A-Dub x Green Envy) mid week 6. She smells exactly like old school Hawaiian Punch.
picture.php

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Happy Thanksgiving All.
As I've mentioned before, I usually shut down my flower room during the summer. I just keep a few small plants in my 4x4 tent under floros to act as moms so I can keep strains. Last year I just putd those bonsai-ed moms into flower. I think my finished product was hurt by using these plants that had been heat stressed, root bound, topped too many times etc. This year I am taking my mini-moms, putting them outside in natural sun for a week or two and then taking cuttings. These cuts are what i'll flower indoors. Here's a pic of a BHT-Hogsbreath after I took cuts off her and then left the rest to flower.
picture.php

I was particularly concerned that the BHT-Hogs had drifted away from its previous quality. I think being outside and the lower temps are helping

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
You guys are bringing the heat down in SD....Those Ether crosses are looking real nice! Keep it up down there :)

ECtraveler

Veteran
Apothecary OG x Prohibition OG. The Apothecary is the original version which I strongly suspect was a Chem4 x OG cross and the Prohibiton is Tahoe x Hard Lemon. I need to take a close up as this shot doesn't do her trichome coverage justice.
picture.php

Lavender x Dub Envy getting a lil closer. Not sure on exact age as I lost my notes to a hard drive crash.
picture.php

And it's not a cut or SD in origin but I'm pretty stoked on this little one; a Matlock Madness bagseed start. Matlock Madness is a worked Williams Wonder selection from Seattle.
picture.php

Terpene

Veteran
Pictures of my bamboo collection (Ace purple oldtimers haze) in early veg from tallest to smallest.

picture.php

ECtraveler

Veteran
Much respect. It takes a tremendous amount of skill combined with a serious commitment to do that indoors. How long are you going to veg them?

Terpene

Veteran
Much respect. It takes a tremendous amount of skill combined with a serious commitment to do that indoors. How long are you going to veg them?

I am just about to build a new, split level veg armoire with more room for larger plants, so I will be topping and scrogging these 5 for some time. My current metal cabinet is a single level 2x3 (being retired to garage storage), so the big plants always tend to shade the little ones out as they start to fan out. The new cab should be 2x3.5 on both levels, so I'll have more room for the little ones and less crowding for the big pots. Figure two months of veg, maybe more? Depends on when I give up on trying to tie them down.

Should get really interesting when it comes time to flower, hazes tend to go everywhere. I'll figure that part out then, probably a grip of wire tires and support sticks. :biggrin: