What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

N

Nondual

Sub - I see the leaf teeth all pointing up in that pic of the C4SH. That's a very happy plant.

About the bty OG...is this a KRD creation? Is it another OG 'mutation' or whatever you want to call it or a cross of some sort? For me one of the better OGs I've seen and really caught my eye. At first was hoping that cut would be making the rounds but sounds like not lol. Whatever it is looks awesome :biggrin:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
WOW!! she looks super stacked and very nodey!!! looks ready as well. when do u usually pull her? do u veg her under hps?

PrimeTime is in Hiatus right now... All phenos were cool...but not what I was looking for...some crazy yielders though.... they were pulled at 9 weeks... Keep an eye out for whats coming down next...

40+ pure Landrace Iranians... Game Changers in this bunch .. I can feel it this time... 3+ years in this project and still looking for that true 10 :ying:

Swirl is joke... always has been and always will remain one... I know some people dont believe this ...but I know that sly lil weasel bastard is also "Alien"....

ProblemChild

Sum dryed og. Stuffs str8 og
2012-04-27103251.jpg

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
anyone remember how long humbleguy liked to take his dubtech7?
Mines looking pretty close to ready at around 56 days. Trying to decide how long to push it

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
oh man, i'd have to go back to SDF2 ha ha. Naw, he def said 56 days.

Maybe he'll pop in and confirm

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sub - I see the leaf teeth all pointing up in that pic of the C4SH. That's a very happy plant.

About the bty OG...is this a KRD creation? Is it another OG 'mutation' or whatever you want to call it or a cross of some sort? For me one of the better OGs I've seen and really caught my eye. At first was hoping that cut would be making the rounds but sounds like not lol. Whatever it is looks awesome :biggrin:

sup bro...BTY is a cut of og that has been around a long time..
...the...C4SH is still hangin in there w the big dogs..just finished our last bowls..bro got to the grow the other day talking about how stoned he felt at work after smoking it...and hes been hitting adub the last month..ive toyed w the idea of hitting her w our next batch of reversed pollen..whatever it may be...just for fun...seems kinda rash considering i havent put the rest of the beans down yet..

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
ok 8 weeks it is. I was just wondering if any of you have pushed it to 10. I almost remember reading humble post about the difference of the time he took her 10 weeks... Or i could be imagining that

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
So that Zamaldelica stretches a little bit..

The thai pheno went from this:
picture.php

To this:
picture.php

:laughing:

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Ha Ha, such a great name. I'm glad she is no longer on the 'no fly' list.

BTW ST, you're not imagining anything... i think humble let one DT7 go to 10 for Shan. I remember one pic of a corner plant that he let roll

Latest posts

Latest posts