What's new

Samson's Medical Outdoor 18x200 Smarties

theJointedOne

Veteran
Good for you bro. Keep it up, your almost home.

Oregon always seemed so nice, never been but hope to make it up north one day soon.

talktosamson

Veteran
Good for you bro. Keep it up, your almost home.

Oregon always seemed so nice, never been but hope to make it up north one day soon.

Its pretty awesome here, if you can put up with some rain in the winter, and by some I mean all winter :) Ive been all over and people are just generally more chill here. I was born here, will raise my pups here and they will bury me here.

Samson, good on you all around.

thejointedone, Oregon is so nice. Please come up here.

Peace

Whats up horse? How are your dreams doing? I have one dream in my light dep house chugging along. Some of those will come down this week and some in the following weeks.

HorseMouth

All is well. All the Light Deps' are down, and working on the Full Seasons now.

Pics in my albums. Tons of Juniper Berries on the trees right now, looking forward to another snowy winter!

Peace

jbarsk8

Just went through thread start to finish and love it Samson. The strain selection is spot on bro, such a nice mix of indies and sativas. When I saw you mention Subaru it brought back memories of my old suby, loved that car!! Happy growing

talktosamson

Veteran
Thanks Jbarsk, I pride myself on variety. Few years back I could only get three strains and I swore after that grow it would never happan again!!! Subies are good cars, but expensive if sonething goes wrong. I'm going to trade mine in on an AWD Acura after the season. I had an 03 CL type S for years and I miss her, so I'm going back that direction.

warthog

wow samson looking stellar for sure! some very nice beaut's ya got.. love the dedicated diesel row.. thats gunna be a funky ass garden in a few weeks, i can smell it now:biggrin:

OGKUSH415

Very true on the spacing between the pots, those girls WILL get big, you can always grow em real tall but I think bushy is the way to go if you have the space.

OGKUSH415

A little friend I found out in my patch...Didn't know these were out here. I tired to offer him/her some doobie and it declined...

View Image[/QUOTE]

Thats either a very small scorp or a very fat doobie :yoinks:

talktosamson

Veteran
wow samson looking stellar for sure! some very nice beaut's ya got.. love the dedicated diesel row.. thats gunna be a funky ass garden in a few weeks, i can smell it now:biggrin:

Thanks man, its already starting to get a little fragrant around here, but in a few weeks its going to be something else. I love the diesel row, always wanted to do one but took me years to get enough variation. My Chem x Sour Diesel might be the biggest plant in the garden.

Very true on the spacing between the pots, those girls WILL get big, you can always grow em real tall but I think bushy is the way to go if you have the space.

This is true, im seeing the error of my ways already with pot spacing. Ive got more than a few plants growing together, just going to cage them in together and roll with it. Move them further apart for next years grow.

talktosamson

Veteran
Diesel Row

picture.php

Jillybean on the left and Chem x Sour Diesel on right.
picture.php

Left to right, Plushberry, C99, Pre 98 Bubba
picture.php

Boost!!

picture.php

picture.php

HorseMouth

Samson,

This looks as good as anything I've seen. I'm not kidding, you are krushing this year.

Congratulations on the enormity of your success.

Peace

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Killin it! What plant is that next to the boost nutes? Looks like a pic GanjaRebelSeeds posted of one of his og's I believe.

talktosamson

Veteran
Samson,

This looks as good as anything I've seen. I'm not kidding, you are krushing this year.

Congratulations on the enormity of your success.

Peace

Thanks dude, the reduction of numbers has been a great decision for us. I bet ill out yeild my 48 plants I did last year with these 18 and my 10 light dep plants. Bigger pots, better spots was the motto of the year!!

Killin it! What plant is that next to the boost nutes? Looks like a pic GanjaRebelSeeds posted of one of his og's I believe.

Its actually a plant called Boost, Early DJ Blueberry Pheno x Sweet tooth is the lineage. I have a thread in the strains and hybrids forums. The Bottle is roots organic HPK, wonderful shit, stack those buds!!!

ExcelAtIt

This grow is beautiful! The frost in that last pic, amazing! It looks like something kept inside under a bunch of UVb lights! Keep it up

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Looks great! How many weeks into flower is that boost?
How long do you let the light dep go for?
You are going to be well medicated soon!!!!!

talktosamson

Veteran
Looks great! How many weeks into flower is that boost?
How long do you let the light dep go for?
You are going to be well medicated soon!!!!!

The boost is in full sun!!! She naturally starts flowering July 10th in Oregon and is done with amber trichs by September 20th!

My light dep is up in the woods and I don't ever pack my camera all the way up there. Its all chopped down as of last weekend, ok results but I have some work to do before next season.

Man your shit looks great! Keep it up.

See My Shit here

PPp

Shit looks good brother, your pre 98 is way more into flower than mine, but looks great. What part of the world are you in?

talktosamson

Veteran
I wanted to speak on what I'm feeding this year, I've experemented a little over the years and gave my formula down pretty well. Feeding since july 1 and lasting until I feed one last time this way.

Age Old Organics Bloom@ 1 oz per gallon
Vital Earth OG Bloom Guano 1-4-0 @ 1 tbs per gallon
Earth Juice Microblast @ 1 tsp per gallon

on around september 15th I switch to this
Age Old Bloom @ 1 oz per gallom
Roots Organic HPK 0-4-3@ 2 tsp per gallon
organic molasses @ 2 tsp per gallon
Microblast @ 1tsp per gallon

I brew for an hour or so in those 55 gallon blue barrels you see around. Takes 4-5 to feed the garden, I feed twice a week.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Very nice info Talktosamson. I love roots organic and Vital Earth products, they really are the best organic nutes one can buy. Keep killin it, can't wait to see that boost finish, looks delicious.