What's new

Samson's Medical Outdoor 18x200 Smarties

talktosamson

Veteran
Hey fellow OR. OD gardener. Love the site, love the new property. Also have all the wildlife you talked about over here. I'm at 3300, and running Two (2) Blackboxes this year.

+Rep, +Smoke.

Noticed you were at 18 plants. OMMP compliant? Cuz it looks that way.

Peace and all the Best this year. I am shocked how much a better growing season this year already is. Last year was terrible up here in the Elevation in Or.

Yes we love it here, we will be at this spot for the foreseeable future. like I said in the above post we are at around 2300 feet now and there is no lack of sunshine. Me and the wife are both OMMP compliant as patients and growers. There are others, but these are our babies right next to the house. They get seen first and last every day and pampered more than the rest.

You said you were putting stuff in the ground shortly? In greenhouses I'm assuming? I'm going to wait out this rain storm that is going to blow in, and do a little salmon fishing this week. Plant next week when the sun comes out.

All the best, I always loved to watch your grows and wish for a day I had a garden like yours, big purple nugs of goodness. I'm packing some good purple DNA this year so I may finally get my wish lol

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Funny to see scorpions so far north in the wild.Very nice environment btw to start a grow.Good luck :yes:

Keep on growing :)

talktosamson

Veteran
Funny to see scorpions so far north in the wild.Very nice environment btw to start a grow.Good luck :yes:

Keep on growing :)

Its the first one I have ever seen in my area, We are on 12 wooded acres though, so I am sure there are a few unsavory characters living in the brush. Lots and lots of crazy colored lizards up here. Some of the brightest colors I have ever seen in nature.

talktosamson

Veteran
Man I am itching to put these bitches in the ground. Supposed to be a real nice sunny week next week so it might go down...I bought a few pounds of good local micos and have my rez full of good water. Veg shed has been on 16/8 for the last week or so to try and prevent pre flowering.

HorseMouth

My main Black Box gets planted tomorrow, (Memorial Day). Crazy wind/rain the last 7 days, today was beautiful tho'.

I was up at Mt.Bachelor on Friday, a Foot of fresh powder. It was good till 10:30 then got too warm, rainy.

My Maupin garden went in a week ago, and they are reported to be doing great.

Hope to see everyone soon. National Guard in OR. only has 1 million $ to fly around in Choppers this year. Down from 2.7 Mil last year.

Peace!

NorcalBob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good so far, great area, the way it should be surely. I'll be with ya, make it massive, and have a blast!

mack 10

Veteran
Good vibes for the season, need to rock me some big outdoor ladies! keep em green! mack.

talktosamson

Veteran
My main Black Box gets planted tomorrow, (Memorial Day). Crazy wind/rain the last 7 days, today was beautiful tho'.

I was up at Mt.Bachelor on Friday, a Foot of fresh powder. It was good till 10:30 then got too warm, rainy.

My Maupin garden went in a week ago, and they are reported to be doing great.

Hope to see everyone soon. National Guard in OR. only has 1 million $ to fly around in Choppers this year. Down from 2.7 Mil last year.

Peace!

Good news on the choppers, they have already visited my house this year one time, but they generally count from above and leave us alone, especially since we are doing less numbers and larger plants than in previous years. Im never too worried since we are always OMMP compliant, but its a nuisance and fear I always keep, the noise freaks the dogs out, and one year they flew so low they took singles off the roof of my pump house and shed.

Looks good so far, great area, the way it should be surely. I'll be with ya, make it massive, and have a blast!

Thanks for stopping by, I cut my teeth in nor cal when I was a kid, love that place! The wife and I are concentrating on doing less plants and taking better care of them this year, aka growing monsters!!!! Our biggest plant last year at this spot was a little over 2 pounds, we are shooting for some 3+ ponders this season minimum.

talktosamson

Veteran
Plugged all those little bitches in last night in the moonlight, little bit of extreme micos on the roots and a nice watering of earthworm casting brewed water and we are off to the races. Everyone is happy and I will be taking a throwing up pictures this afternoon. Cant believe its June 1st already, feel like I just got finished cleaning up from last year.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Cant believe its June 1st already, feel like I just got finished cleaning up from last year.

No shit, been a very busy year for me. Plug in the moonlight huh? Sounds like a new song. Off to the races, can't wait to see what your thoroughbreds can do. Hope you don't end up with some burrows. (Donkey's)

Double F

how much micos did you use per 200 gal? i also want to sprinkle some benefecial microbe crack on them before i put them out.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
late to the party as usual, but I will be the last to leave as usual too :biggrin:

next year it will be rentfromsamson

:laughing:

although I hear there may be changes happening down there?

and why not throw a cheesecake in one of them there smarties?

talktosamson

Veteran
how much micos did you use per 200 gal? i also want to sprinkle some benefecial microbe crack on them before i put them out.

My soil mix has good micos in it, but I put a shot glass of the xtrememicos in the hole and kind of rub it on the root ball before I cover it with dirt. Always really helps out with transplant shock, and makes them take right off.

HorseMouth

Well Done! Glad you got them in on June 1st, That's easy to remember year after year. Kind of a Measuring stick in the years to come, when comparing schedules and years past.

I'm pulling a Tarp on one of my raised beds tonight, A July harvest will be the earliest ever for me. Hoping to wait till June 21st before I pull Tarps on the Greenhouse.

I'm running Blue Dreams this year by the by.

Peace all. Glad to see so many Oregon peeps logging in and checking out OD grows.

talktosamson

Veteran
late to the party as usual, but I will be the last to leave as usual too :biggrin:

next year it will be rentfromsamson

:laughing:

although I hear there may be changes happening down there?

and why not throw a cheesecake in one of them there smarties?

Yea buddy, cant wait to welcome another homie to the good land. Its 95 on the hill today, ladies are hot and thirsty!!! Only good changes happening down here, now that Ellen is in we just have to be safe and not stupid, aka stay in compliance as best as we can.

Well Done! Glad you got them in on June 1st, That's easy to remember year after year. Kind of a Measuring stick in the years to come, when comparing schedules and years past.

I'm pulling a Tarp on one of my raised beds tonight, A July harvest will be the earliest ever for me. Hoping to wait till June 21st before I pull Tarps on the Greenhouse.

I'm running Blue Dreams this year by the by.

Peace all. Glad to see so many Oregon peeps logging in and checking out OD grows.

Good to hear things are solid for you Horse. June 1st seems to be where its at. We went two weeks early two years ago and saw pre flowering and a cold front that stunted everything. Would rather keep them in the shed longer now days and hold out for June.

We are doing our first small-ish light dep this year too. Made a hoop house and threw 6 Blue dream moms in 50 gallon smarties a few weeks back. Have a 1000 hps that comes on for a few hours in the morning and a from 7-9 at night when the house gets shaded. They are big and should fill the house up really well. Going to pull the tarp for the first time tonight. First week in August harvest, about the time I always run out of my own last indoor harvest!!! Should get a nice little pound or better

northstate

ICMag Donor
Nice job! I always get excited when its transplant time. Here's to a good season and wishing you an epic year, one more little storm for me and its on! Place looks good and will be checking in to see your ladies flourish.NS

talktosamson

Veteran
HOLY SHIT!!! The most nasty storm I have ever been in the middle of is encompassing my house right now. Ive got wind, lighting hitting in the field and thunder shaking the house, SHIT!!! I need to go out and cover stuff and throw some stakes in, but I'm not getting hit by a thunder bolt in the name of my plants!!

Tyga

Veteran
Damnn seems like weather all around the US is acting a little funky! Stay safe brotha. Hope those 200 gal smarties treat you out well. Ill be following along for sure...

Latest posts

Latest posts