What's new

Samson's Medical Outdoor 18x200 Smarties

J.A.G.

ICMag Donor
Hello all, just wanted to say thanks to Samson for the cool thread(s). Been reading this and other threads as a ghost, and now that I joined, thought Id just say thanks for sharing your setup/info/pics/etc.
Have fun, JAG

talktosamson

Veteran
Samson,

I just stumbled across this thread (I'm new around here), and I have to say from a fellow Oregonian, this was simply inspiring! This is EXACTLY why I want to move back out there (med laws and such ;) ). I'm actually working on moving back out as soon as possible.

Anyway brother, I only caught this grow at the end, but it was wonderful. Thanks for keeping it current and sharing the journey with us.

Kas

Thank you sir for your kind words, I am born and raised here and I can say with confidence that Im never going anywhere, else. I was born here, lived my life here and some day they will put me in the ground here and grow weed on me :) Stay tuned Ive got some tricks up my sleeve for this season.

Hello all, just wanted to say thanks to Samson for the cool thread(s). Been reading this and other threads as a ghost, and now that I joined, thought Id just say thanks for sharing your setup/info/pics/etc.
Have fun, JAG

Welcome JAG, glad to have you on the forum. When I started growing I knew basically nothing and had little to no resources. I have gotten so much from this forum over the years that when I became legal and had the space to grow as I wanted, I knew I wanted to give the knowledge I have back to the world and what better way than to my IC family. Secondly, thanks for the Love!!! Glad people like my method and what and how I do things.