What's new

Sad News on RC...PLEASE READ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
RC, yes because he said so. His lawyer obviously had the court put a gag order on the impending vestigation for his family's protection and himself because of the implications that would follow from past associates and scumbags that might come forth to discredit him, as I have witnessed in the last two weeks.

If he says anything we all know what will follow or fall down like shit rain. Marc Emery is a prime example. Look what all these enemies of his have done to OUR mental states for one. That's my take on this at the present moment.

Remember, he who waits patiently for the truth is always paid back usually with more than he/her expected. I've seen that happen my whole lifetime, time and time again.

OG was the greatest site that has ever existed, and I believe a real human being who was sincere in his/her heart made it so. We learn by our mistakes. It takes a lifetime to know who your real friends are. In this business, trust is everything, and you can ride along time on that energy. But it just takes one fuckhead to ruin everything for EVERYBODY that's a good decent person. At times life sucks when reality hits hard.

Somebody tried to fuck us all up, and it wasn't the police.

Or he who waits is always rewarded if you have good karma.

Marco Renda

Mark Emery bail was NOT 1 million $ it was $50,000 if I am not mistaken and 5 people had to put up $10,000 each!

I wish someone with SOLID FACTS would post something!

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
The fact is a LIE because the truth has the only substance that can live the test of TIME. FACTS are mental con jobs that we all think we have to know what is intelligent........fuck, facts are brainwashing, they are self imposed LIMITATIONS, like the earth is flat!

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
I'm an old HIPPIE dudes, that like your first LSD, orange sunshine, timothy LEARY, the grateful dead, and "BLUE CHEER!"

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
The knew breed of young narcs are brainwashed,...... LSD experienced us to the TRUTH. The O P E N mind is an infinite ocean that has NO LIMITATIONS..........it's fucking karma that I'm still here. They killed most of us all, but couldn't succeed at total anileation........You young sqiurts don't even have a clue why you are right here!

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
I'll tell you why. Because the truth is the right way to live and survive so the F A M I L Y of LIFE can live forever. It's called L O V E. We all have been led hear for a reason.

I know in my heart and soul what it is. But I have to be patient, forever until the end of time for my dream to come true. That's the only F A C T I know of.

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Lighten up. Lite it up. Light is all good. Light makes living things grow. What is a thing?

It's not a fact, that for sure. The facts are always changing, the truth never wavers more than the mystery of life. What are the facts of L I F E?

G

Desiderata said:
The fact is a LIE because the truth has the only substance that can live the test of TIME. FACTS are mental con jobs that we all think we have to know what is intelligent........fuck, facts are brainwashing, they are self imposed LIMITATIONS, like the earth is flat!
//////////////// :confused: HUH? :confused: nice 9 ramblin posts in a row. :bat:

G

just plug the servers back in already .. like ill put in for petrol if anyone wants to drive over .. :)

you know what i mean .. OG is legal .. it was only about selling seeds .. just plug the servers back in again

tide came in it went out .. flick the switch

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....I miss Overgrow too guys....

....spent alot of time there..........made alot of posts......had a gallery of getting on for 2000 pics over 6years...

....But it looks like we don't have it anymore........so lets make the most of what we have and try and make this site better day by day.....

....I will need you all to help me do this.....

...we need the grow faq's assembled......and we need a strainbase sorted out......for starters......

Lugen

Stands Up and Applauds Gypsy!

Way to brush the dirt off yo' shoulder, keep yoru chin up and start working on getting things back to normal!! Nice work Gypsy!! If there is anything I can do pm me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts