What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sacramento clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Lets just hug and love eachother :D

FYI This is now a sticky :D :D :D

Last edited:

Sir D

Ok anyone know about the g13? I had four of them from a clinic and they did get a little over heated while starting to bloom. 3 of them for certain started growin big nut sacks the fourth im still waiting to see something so before I start dissin on the shops did they sell me some males or did my bias get over stressed and turned? Anyone?

another note why do people have to be so secretive about what shops are getting what? I mean doesn't the feds already know that they are dealing with these kind of meds? I understand being careful but when can we stop acting like criminals? Its been over 10 years now that legalization took place no? Dont you think its better the more people who come out and start standing up for our rights?

B

Banjo

legalization? no. acceptance of medical cannabis users? mayyyybe. the way things are going even patients need to stay on the down low. its best to act like ur not "legal" to grow than to be over confident. even medical patients do hard time for cannabis.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Good point Banjo! Lets not forget the state says one thing but the federals say something else all together. Guess whose laws supercede whose? Until it is completely legal I say always protect yourself. It can only keep you safe and jail free.

Sir D - I have a Purp clone from a local shop that turned out to be worse than hay! I dont wanna trash the clinic either but this girl was as trashy as a Arkansas trailer park!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Woah.... FUCK these clubs that dont know what theyre sellin and fuck the people takin advantage of there dumbasses given um bullshit clones to sell to the patients. I got the sorry-est purple kush clone I ever grown from marconi med center, last time I checked purple kush was sposedta produce resin...(?) Fuck people tryina capitalize on a name to.
Fuck Um.

G

guest3854

Sir D , yeep , Canna Care is one of tha worst in Sac . Just love how they never have a good selection of dry herb (each of tha FEW times I've been there) , dress in there little white smocks and sell weak ass male slips , lol . Not really funny though .... We've gone in there trying to market our gear but ..... well most folks aren't receptive to tha seed biz , thinking their clones are gonna be better .

Get Mo , I totally agree . We went in to check out Marconi .... what a joke . Got tweakers runnin' tha counter , among other thangs .

Only 1 REALLY good place and acouple of just OK ones in Sac . Sad , as this is tha Capital of California , but must say fer tha folks that have never been here , Sacramento really is a poor representation of our state ....

Steele

KGB420

Don't even waste your timelooking for good clones in SAC Your better off to drive an extra hour to Oaksterdam to get clones I have never ever gotten good clones in SAC.

Sir D

KG-True that Oaksterdam here i come

I heard about that marconi too my friend said he went in there and seen that all tweakers were running the place. How can that be who the hell or what med patient would support that?

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Wasn't gonna trash the place(Marconi Med) but their Purps clone was some straight BS!! I will never go in that place again for anything. I have started to drive to the Town for my gear as well. The scene here is like the city itself; DRY!!!

Last edited:

MedTokeRx

You guys are scaring me. I got my sensi star clones from marconi.(see my grow diary link in sig) my stash is almost gone so everything is riding on this grow. lol I have gotten a few good cuts from them in the past tho so i hope these will be allright too. ill post the quality when i know for sure.

Steele I would love to get some of your genetics. i think it would be cool to grow some local strains let me know where i can get them and what kind of indica dominant strains do you have?

Sensi Star? the one in the back right is hindu kush x skunk? We'll see

lighterfuel

Marconi used to have top quality genetics - sunds like things have slipped a bit. There is also quite a bit of attitude in that fuckin place, Lol!

G

guest3854

Attitude at marconi , lol . Look out , TWA (Tweakers With Attitude) instead of NWA (Niggas With Attitude)

Steele

G

guest3854

RainMan , hella bru .

MedTokeRX , I've heard of some super crip Sensi Star in tha Sac area , though I have no idea if it's from tha vendor that I'm thinkin' of . Vendors come an' go too , so you just might get lucky , clone tha bitches to make damn sure you got em , if they're keepers . We have stock at 2 clubs in tha Sac area , and I can PM you tha info when yer post count is up , just make tha posts' count , yeah ? We currently have Sour Bubble BX1 1IX fer sale , with new indy lines being worked , as we speak . HTC , also has acouple offerings currently available in tha catalog , PowerHouse is a good Indy/Sat ( DC x C99 ) that won't disappoint .

Steele

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
I think it would be nice for someone to document these clones with pictures to show everyone. Sometimes people want to see to believe. ANd i always love seeing finish product of the good stuff :D . Peace

SCF

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
The strawberry cough from marconi med was some good shit, I currently got the purps, grandaddy purple, blueberry and hindu kush x skunk goin outside, the purps and GDP from there is bullshit, everything else comin along aright. The blueberry deffinitly smells like blueberrys but it looks like it aint gon yield for shit, the hindu skunk got attacked by some spider mites but its almost done and looks like some fire.

edit: yeah they some tweakers tho...

MedTokeRx

marconi cut

marconi cut

Steele - Thanks i'll get my posts up and pm u soon.

GET MO - I got some strawberry cough from them that was dam good too. that was like 6 months ago. you said you got hindu skunk from them that looks good. do you mean hindu kush X skunk? cause i got that cut from them going right now.

SCF - heres some Northern lights X haze i got from marconi. it didnt yeild great, the buds were pretty fluffy. but it was pretty good smoke tho. Sorry i dont have any pics of the strawberry cough it yielded and looked way better.

Status
Not open for further replies.