What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sacramento clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
I will say my Strawberry cough was really good and smelly too. That is the only thing so far from them that has impressed me in the least. I have the GDP cut and it smells pretty nice but no color yet. We will see on that one and a Sour D clone I got right beside it out side. Couldnt get the Sour D to clone for shit so I only have the one flowering.

mister c

Rainman.....thats weird, because I couldn't get my sour d to root either? Like 2 of 15 or so.... You scoop it up at SHC a lil bit ago?

That sucks because I LOVE sour d....at least the sample i had out of oakland.

Hey all

long time no post, but great thread!

Anyhow, i just made my first visit to Marconi and i must say that while at first glance, the guys workin the front are tweeker-esq but after talking to them for a few, they're actually nice people. Now, dont get me wrong, the oversized basketball jerseys with matching caps, knee high white socks, neck and knuckle tattoo's that say things like, "cash only" do kind of imply that one might be into other things besides providing compassionate care to those in need, but hey it takes all kinds. RIght?

Anyhow, i ended up picking up some Grapefruit x Desiel, Graprefruit Kush, and Mazaar.

Visually, they were all fair. Health wise they were decent as well. But, they were really dry. They've been in my system now for three days and have tons of Hybrid Vigor and for the most part are doing great!

I will say that Marconi's location is less than ideal and mos def looks sketchy, but lets all remember, what we are able to go and do here, right? Despite the aesthetic shortcomings of both their staff and building, they are there and do provide a service sketchy or not.

just my .02

mister c

Some of these are now moms, but all were scooped up in Sac....Have not been able to flower these girls yet, but i will let ya'll know how they turn out.

Salmon Creek (SacHealing)

Sour Grape (CannaCare)

Starberry Cough (SacHealing)

Urkle (SacHealing)

MendoPurp (SacHealing)

Lavender (in the middle) (SacHealing)

Rainman

Veteran
Mister C sounds like Sac Healing is where it is at! I want that Salmon Creek! Good selection man!

T

theBluntedOne

yeah, sachealing looks like thay got the real deal holyfields there, SCBB is one of my faves, as well as the cough

Rainman

Veteran
Seems the Strawberry Cough is a cut everyone has and loves alot. Blunted - is it the original cough or the Strawberry?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
The grapefruit kush gets some real big and dense buds, high producer but kinda low on resin content. Ima harvest that and a grapefruit diesel this weekend...

mister c

Hey G Mo, Does your grapefruit kush curl from the sides of leaf? (not the tips) Kind of like its rollin itself up like a bleezie.....each blade...does that make sense?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Yeah actually towards the end of its cycle(like the last 10 days) mine has been doin that, it looks like heat stress but it really aint been to hot in there, maybe they sensative to the heat, since they was bred in Canada.

GET MO -

How long did the GFD take to finish flowering? Is it an eight weeker? Im just a lil leary cause of the sativa in it....Any pics by chance?

thanks in advance!

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Ill have some pics sometime in the next week or 2, I'd say 8 to 9 week finish. at 8 about 10-15 percent amber, tomarrow will be 8 weeks for me and Ima take it a lil longer.

D

dankbudz

i seriously doubt that they had the real salmon creek big bud. that cut is practically non existant.....even here in humboldt. ive got a BB cut that come from SC...theyre claiming it was the real scbb. but im a few weeks away from pulling my outdoor. so we could see if we had the same cut. i have a friend who used to grow the real deal SCBB years ago. hes a true MJ conneisuer(sp?) and has been looking for that cut for years. so be sure to post some grow pics. i wanna see if thats even relatively close to real deal/my cut of scbb.

Last edited:

mister c

Gee Dankbudz.....thanks for being so optimistic!! After reading your post I chopped down my Salmon Creek. JUST KIDDING. I find it hard to believe someone who can't even spell EMERALD TRIANGLE right. Especially when they claim to live there!

SO your telling me you have been a member of icmag since 2004 and I'm the only one to tell you that? Thats either very odd, or I'm the only asshole to tell you. But actually I'm just helping you look more believable when you pop off some "I live in humboldt, and that makes me og" shit.

I will post up pics of the Salmon Creek when she is finished. I just pray and hope it has your approval!!! :jerkit:

Peace

T

TwistedRemedy

HA HA HA!!!! LMAO!!! oOOHHHH, HOW I WANTED THAT BLUEBERRY AND BIG BUD CUT SO BAD, THAT IS WHEN I WAS 16 , GET OVER IT , ITS ALL GONE. EVEN DJ SAIS IT HE HAD ONLY ONE FIVE GALLON BUCKET OF SEEDS TO re-START ALL, ALL, THATS RITGHT ALL HIS GENETIC LINES. THAT MEANSE THEY WERE LOST AND NOW BEING REPRESENTED BY IT OFFSRPING LABLED AS THE ORIGINAL.

i HOPE LIKE BIG SCOOPS CAUSE YOU JUST DEALT AND FRESH ONE.

Rainman

Veteran
Hey! Hey! Hey! Do we really need to flame up the thread to argue if a cut purchased from a disp. is legit? Has anyone actually grown the cut? Does any one have real pics of the original? Do we have comparison photos to prove if what we are growing is the real deal? We are in Sac and trying to make the scene better for all so, if the cut isn't legit lets call out the guys selling them not each other! Divide and conquer my friends. I have seen the cut alot up and down the coast so I never knew it was that elite though!

D

dankbudz

its spelled wrong on purpose dumbass. please dont hit on me with your gay smily faces

no big bud will ever have my approval. dont be pissed because someone called your scbb out as a fake

I live in humboldt, and that makes me og...you hit the nail on the head with that one!! do you mean ocean grown or original gangsta?? i think im more of the original gangsta type;)

just stick to growing out your crappy club clones and supporting clubs that the staff are tweaked out....sounds to me like your jealous. :nanana: :nanana: :nanana:

mister c

Rainman, word. It is pointless to prove validity of a clone. Personally.... I could give a shit if it is the real Salmon Creek. As long as it is good in my book.

Dankbudz, no need for name calling... I must of really pissed you off. Sorry bro , you really are THE man. I am jealous. Everyone allready knows Dankbudz is sooooo fuckin badass with all his elite humboldt cuts. Come to Sac and they might get took....bet that.

All I did was tell you that you can't spell for shit. Don't worry though, lots of dumbass hippies from humboldt can't spell either. Why don't you go spange some change and go get an education with the proceeds?

I'm so sorry to hear that no big bud will ever have your approval. My heart is broken....The great Dankbudz has spoken.

(I though scbigbud was for breeding purposes anyways....does grandaddy have your approval?)

Peace

D

dankbudz

mister c said:
does grandaddy have your approval?

sure doesnt. who wants to smoke watered down erkle??

mister c said:
you really are THE man. I am jealous. Everyone allready knows Dankbudz is sooooo fuckin badass with all his elite humboldt cuts.

spoken like a true apprentice

mister c said:
All I did was tell you that you can't spell for shit. Don't worry though, lots of dumbass hippies from humboldt can't spell either. Why don't you go spange some change and go get an education with the proceeds?

no need to get your panties in a wad cause i told you your cut wasnt probably real. then you say you dont care...as long as it is dank.

TwistedRemedy said:
HA HA HA!!!! LMAO!!! oOOHHHH, HOW I WANTED THAT BLUEBERRY AND BIG BUD CUT SO BAD, THAT IS WHEN I WAS 16 , GET OVER IT , ITS ALL GONE. EVEN DJ SAIS IT HE HAD ONLY ONE FIVE GALLON BUCKET OF SEEDS TO re-START ALL, ALL, THATS RITGHT ALL HIS GENETIC LINES. THAT MEANSE THEY WERE LOST AND NOW BEING REPRESENTED BY IT OFFSRPING LABLED AS THE ORIGINAL.

i HOPE LIKE BIG SCOOPS CAUSE YOU JUST DEALT AND FRESH ONE.

yeah i got served :violin:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
skunk x hindu kush-

grapefruit kush

grapefruit diesel

These all from marconi med center. nothin special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts