What's new

Sacramento clones

Status
Not open for further replies.
GET MO -

I've got those same cuts (GFD & GFK) from Marconi. Nothin special huh? Mine are doing the same leaf curl thing. Im just now growing out some Barney's G13 haze and Next Generation's RomXDiesel...hope those will be somethin special...(fingers crossed) Ill post a thread here as it get a lil more exciting...

i would love to see more pics of that GFD & GFK...thanks for posting those other ones...you know how the anticipation is......thanks for sharing...

markscastle

I`ve got some Bananna OG Kush outside and it`s also doing that leaf curl thing.Mine is from seed. The seeds were from orgnkid a few years back.The Bubba I got from him isn`t doing it,just the Bananna OG Kush,same soil,ferts,ect.

trybud

A lot of the clone action up this way is usually people who dont vend to clubs but vend to friends and friends of friends. I live north of Sac and i see good available strains all the time. The main problem is a lot of the dispensaries only buy clones from 2-3 vendors and that limits variety and quality. I dont need to go to a club for my babies but my beef is the limited supplies. I forseen this this situation when harborside quit carrying clones and i tried to collect all the great moms in this area (almost did it). What we need is a Farmers Market like they have in clearlake, then you'd really see what the sacramento valley has to offer...

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Broke down and grabbed the GF Kush from Marconi. Hope it is decent. Also grabbed another GDP from Cares. Looks healthy and pest free. Good luck out there!

Quote:What we need is a Farmers Market like they have in clearlake, then you'd really see what the sacramento valley has to offer...

This is a very good point.. If there was a Farmer's Market it would be a blessing....
just in our Circle of peeps there is:::
A couple of different PK's
OF course P. urkel
Mendo purps
Gonzo #1#2
Romulan
Mountain Jam
Sour Bubble (only one pheno, currently workin on getting more avail)
Purple Monkey Balls
Chem Dog--Not sure witch one
Quirkle 2 phenos
Flo
Craft
Kriptonite
Lavender (soma) we want to find a Lavender from Humboldt
Sour Diesel
Yumboldt
Bubble Gum
Quick Mist Diesel
Og Kush x Mendo Purps
ATF (matanuska thunderfkt)
The Black
Tank Abbott
The Curl
Green Crack
Hindu Kush
Purple Sour OG Bubba elite Genetics------Bad ass shit
Double Purple Doja X Bubba Kush Outlaw Genetics,<<<bad ass shit>>>
Toe jam x Mary Jane Texas Kid......>>>more bad ass shit
Purple Wrek
And others
I could only imagine how many more there are outhere in this area.
I would be awesome to have a Collective Farmers Market in these counties north of Sacramento whooooo weeeeee, lots of goodies

Juss a little somethin sumhum, for the eye

Peace Bros and sistas

PondeLftHndSide

Veteran
This is the 'Canadian Bubblegum' from Doctor's Orders. It was topped early in July and got almost 5 feet tall. The buds were odorless, resinless and thoroughly unimpressive until about 2 weeks ago when they started to fatten right up, glisten and stink considerably. We've ended up having to scaffold it with an elaborate series of jute twine trusses to keep it from collapsing under its own weight. I give it about 7-10 days before it's ready. She's definitely looking (and smelling) riper by the day.

Last edited:

kno3brock

anyone grown out anything from Hugs?

Last time I was in there they had Trainwreck and Skunk. Looked ok but I didnt have anyroom for anything new.

trybud

maybe we could all meet up somewhere for a genetics swap or ????. legitimate patients gathered with the emphasis on trading instead of exchanging money seems to be almost worry free.

Irie Kaya Lover

recently got my dr rec and am wondering if any of you have a preference of the sac-area clubs that you might recommend. i went to Hugs last week because i read a good review on sacramentocannabisclubs and because they give free joints to first time customers. having never been to a club before it was a good experience, but it was kinda deep for me as it didn't seem like there were any clubs in north sac, whats up with that? very friendly older gent helped me out. the meds were goodat $50/8th, but were extremely dry. i got the Star Gazer and the BBxWW. they were both like an A, A-. the chocolate ice cream looked really tempting...next time.

so i guess, which of the clubs are known to have the danky dank at a good price and which ones will always have the better clones available? wouldn't mind getting some good cuts, esp. if there is a farmers market for it.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
My suggestion would be to swoop thru all of the clubs if u just got your med card, they all give you somethin free your first time and then you can judge um yourself.

Hash Man

Sour Diesel from Marconi is INSANE outside, grapefruit kush is fast in veg. While I have had great experiences with them, 5 friends of minbe have been sadly disappointed. My friends have been unhappy with the following, and here are their complaints:

Mazar - slow in veg; not the real Mazar

The Church - turned out like S1 bubba kush (which GHS did release, and Marconi's info sheet listed GHS as the seed company in which the church came from; so maybe its another GHS issue as well)

The Purps- either got a mixed batch of clones or 3 different phenotypes. you have to wonder when you see the seed company info ---BSBD BC The Purps and BC Purple Kush, The grower got 2 purples and 1 bubble gum pheno.lol, and newither of the 2 two were PK or mendo purpls, like Marconi said...

Sour Diesel- 1 grower grew this 3 times, 2 of which he failed miserabley, as his SD crapped out around week 8, which happened to 2 other growers... Another grower noticed his SD looking bad under the light indoors, so he moved them outdoors, where they are now thriving, and put some bubblegum from SR71 indoors instead.

My opinion is that the cut of SD from Marconi needs so much light and so much rooot space that if u try to grow it inside and crowded, then it will be a small harvest... outdoors though...lol... its my favorite. Be aware that the church from Marconi comes out like some kind of S1 bubba kush, but what can we expect from any variety that has Swiss hemp genetics in it...so who knows

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Heres a shot of a nug off the GDP from Marconi med. Didnt get to big but its got that GDP smell and its turnin purple.

Irie Kaya Lover

GET MO said:
My suggestion would be to swoop thru all of the clubs if u just got your med card, they all give you somethin free your first time and then you can judge um yourself.

Right on man. I'll definitely be checkin' out all the clubs, but I was just wondering which ones in your opinion are known to have healthier cuts available and are reliable strains. But then again, I guess that's what this thread is for...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Smells like grandaddy, U know the smell...
best club in sac for cutting would be to take 80 west, across the bay bridge... oh.. wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts