What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sacramento clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

mister c

Sac Healing Center:

Salmon Creek
Grunk (grape ape x skunk) Basically Grape Skunk
Straw Cough
and a few more.....

And they are all Buy One Get One Free right now!

The roots are pretty weak on the cuts though. But nothing a lil love can't fix. With probably rhizotonic.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
That Salmon Creek would be a good one to add to the stable for sure.

Rainman

Veteran
Salmon Creek big bud is a great pheno of the big bud line that was supposed used to create the GDP when crossed with Urkle. Peace.

if thats the real salmon creek I'd love to get a cut-is that going to be something that will be stocked or was that a one time type thingy???

T

TwistedRemedy

no one chimes in with the truth untill all everything is sold out lol

mister c

I'm hoping it is the real deal....guess there is only one way to find out!!!

Canna Care:

Trainwreck
Sensi Star

All looked like hammered shit! The worst I've ever seen. I would be ashamed that my club carries such bullshit if i was the owner. They are better off not having any at all.

It looks like Joe Dirt took the cuts......very poorly......with a rusty razorblade.....in fishtank water. Really!

Rainman

Veteran
Anyone been shopping lately? Looking for a new Chem D clone!

mister c

I've been keepin a lookout for any chem varieties, along with any og kush varieties too. It seems like you have to go to socal for them. I have never seen either in Sac.

Anyone?

Rainman

Veteran
Few months ago the Chem 4 was around but never hopped on it. I know I can find it in the yay but just didn't want to drive that far.

Last edited:

Sir D

what is up with the shops in sac? I took a lil trip down south to LA and visited two different shops and both were off the hook more then I could of imagined after seeing sac(my only experience prior). In sac it seems the clones are usually shitty, unless you get that lucky day which seems to get rarer and rarer, and the selection for meds is usually very limited and last time i was at one I had to come back later because they were waiting for a drop off. Ah man what I wouldn't give to walk in and see some of that pineapple kush that I scooped up in LA. Not only was it sweet and stanky smelling but it was one hitta shizzle. Ah damn oh well maybe someone will get it together in sac one day...........

Rainman

Veteran
we goota alot of decent shops here but you are right compared to the boutiques in LA we dont come close. They do have a population of about 8 million so that may have something to do with it. Throw in the Clearlake market and all the disp. we have here in Norcal and we gottem beat. Just have to drive a little to get the gear you need.

sneakinman13

Veteran
man, i have lived in sac for a few months now. and sinse i dont have money for my medcard im stuck sittin here with no acces to clones!
it sucks so bad...
anyway to get clones in this area without ur card>??

B

Banjo

clones in sacramento are there. u just gotta find em. doc orders, mendo meds, marconi and a few others all still sell clones.

Sir D

Well clark if you see it again let me know

and sneakinman with a name like that your gonna need to get a part time job or some extra hours and get your card

oh and whats up with clear lake I hear they take 50% sounds like a waste of time, money, gas when i can just go and drop off in sac. Doesn't make sense.

Banjo I realize the clones are there but im talking about specifics with a little quality and disease control. My homie got a couple from one of the shops months ago and he has been fighting thrips ever since thats what im talking about

Last edited:
G

guest3854

Lookin fer clones in Sac ? PM me and I'll get you tha info . Tha shop we deal with that stocks slips don't wanna be revealed on-line hella publicly . They've been mentioned , just not by me ..... Real clean , professional atmosphere with clean cuts (from what we have seen)

Steele

Status
Not open for further replies.