What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S2s winter run with GG4,Blueberry bx,Sour Tangie,and Florida lemons

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good!!!! They are exploding out of their solo cups!!! By the way how was the keger? ;)
hey rocky,,,thanks mate,,
yeah they should have been done a few days ago,,
sorted now with some "great white" and sitting in nice fresh "all mix",,,,
48/49 plants in total,,,i post some pics later just the GG4 that have to be transplanted now and thats it,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love the run!! Wish I could grow more smaller plants!! To stay legal I gotta stick with my 6 and 6... Cheers man!!
how nice to be legal rocky:),,,,
i have seen some of those huge outdoor plants so a lot of fruit off 6 of those rocky,,,,,s2:tiphat:

rockymountainJ

how nice to be legal rocky:),,,,
i have seen some of those huge outdoor plants so a lot of fruit off 6 of those rocky,,,,,s2:tiphat:

For sure!! Nothing does better for size than an endless root system!! Still trying to narrow down what the summer run will be.... cheers!!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you pop the Kandy Kush?
hey sunny,,
i just finished a run that included 5 kandy kush,,,,all performed very well in my other grow,,
my present new run has 1 kandy kush fem and doing fine at the moment,,
a few pics of kk just mins before cut,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look at those beauties!!! What are those beasts arm sized? Nice job!
thanks rocky,,
they sure as hell wont be that thick once they dry lol,,,
a heavy room,,those girls love those old victorian houses with high ceilings,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my present run,,,,been a bigger pots a little under two weeks,,
49 happy plants apart from the blueberry bx with a few just showing a little burn from the transplant to the all mix on there tips but nowt to worry about,,,,,
some pics with lamps on,,,,nice mix of cuts and fem beans,,,
water only for all of them at the moment,,,,veg food at the start of bloom,
just been watered and misted with mineral water,,,,s2

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey s2

Present run looking good Brother

You ever mix in some coco to your soil ?

Thanks
GA
hey ga..
no mate,,most adventurous i get is canna pro-mix or plagron royalty mix instead of all mix:),,,,,
although i have hit them with dr s tonite,,,,,
again prevention plus i have had another plant in week 15 of bloom that came in from my other room so a tad risky but the dr s will sort most unwelcome visitors imho,,,only need a tiny amount in a litre of warm water and spray,,,,
plus ras paul saying he thinks his broad mites came from his bio bizz all mix as made even more cautious so keeping an extra eye on them until i am safely into bloom,,,
thanks mate,,alls well at the moment,,,,s2:tiphat:

I'm thinking of popping Kandy Kush when i get up and running so I'm trying to get some feedback on the growth - i appreciate it. Its been a few years since I've grown as I switched to tomato and peppers to keep me busy while life got in the way of things. Funny how that works.

My main smoke bud :huggg: claims its his favorite smoke but he hasn't been able to get it lately and I kinda wanted to surprise him as he's been very, very kind in sharing his stash these last few months after I moved to Florida from the NorthEast and really knew nobody when i came down, so i want to return the favor for him.

I've only grown bag seed in the past, so anything I had other than the nasty brown schwag we grew up on was amazing.

Its a whole new world out there and I'm really looking forward to this, ehem, project :peacock:

hey sunny,,
i just finished a run that included 5 kandy kush,,,,all performed very well in my other grow,,
my present new run has 1 kandy kush fem and doing fine at the moment,,
a few pics of kk just mins before cut,,,s2
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=63885&pictureid=1560259&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=63885&pictureid=1557100&thumb=1]View Image

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
time ta flip

time ta flip

some pics just before i flip on sunday night,,
first pics are of the sour tangie,,others of gg4 and bb bx,,,
still getting just water but that wil change next week when i give the first feed bio-veg,,,,,

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
forgot to mention that all the cuts will be moved across and under 2 x600w ds with some of the other fem beans whilst the sour tangie,,,tangie,and florida lemons will stay under the 2 600w in the pics,,,,
gonna give a bit more space to allow the GG4 to spread her wings and put the blueberry bx directly under the lamps with a kandykush,24 caret,,,,and 1 other,,,,
so cool at the moment i should be able to run 4 x600w without air-con and still keep it at 78deg and 60% humidity for the initial part of bloom,,,
air con comes on the sec it goes over 82deg for a long period with
lights on,,,,,s2

rockymountainJ

Nice 944!! Should get exciting.... my sour tangie is hopefully done stretching.... 2 weeks in and has doubled in size!! Anyways cheers!! Can't wait to see your ladies flowers!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice 944!! Should get exciting.... my sour tangie is hopefully done stretching.... 2 weeks in and has doubled in size!! Anyways cheers!! Can't wait to see your ladies flowers!
thanks rocky,,,
although i have the feeling i may have vegged my sour tangies too long ,,
if i have then the canopys gonna be a bitch too get in order,,
will start staking the ST tommorow and straighten up those that are reaching for the lamps,,,,,hit with dr s again tommorow when lamps are off,,,
follow up to last treatment just over a week ago and again purely for preventative measures,,,,,,,cuts looking happy,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just into bloom

just into bloom

just some pics of the whole run,,,
lights off,,2nd treatment with dr s earlier today,,
will get there first feed of bio veg in a few days,,
all good presently,,,,s2
[url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=65117&pictureid=1570371'

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
stretching away in just over a week since flipped

stretching away in just over a week since flipped

some pics with lamps off,,,
sour tangie are doing there thing and i expect the stretch to carry on for another week at least,,,,as are the other fem bean strains although one of my tangie is small but wide and the most lovely smell of tangerine,,
i was lucky to get 6 clones off her as i wanted more but i wont go above the bottom third,,,i also took cuts off the most citrus of the sour tangie and took a good few blueberry bx for the other new run,,,,
whole crop is getting just 10ml of bio veg and i will up that to 20ml next week before i start feeding with bio bloom and adding green sensation and folier spray with boost accelarator,,,,,s2

rockymountainJ

Looking good!! Love that sour tangie.... mine impresses me every lights on... starting to get excited!! Cheers man great stuff!