What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S2s winter run with GG4,Blueberry bx,Sour Tangie,and Florida lemons

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
getting new run in room1 up and running with a mix of cuts and fem beans,,,,
i have 7 gg4s and 10 blueberry bx [lems] cuts and 24 sour tangie and 8 florida lemons fem beans both from dna plus some single fem beans i may add if i have any no shows with the above,,,,
just waiting for the beans to arrive then into mineral water for 8 hours or so and then into light mix and we are off:),,,,
pics [proper ones now that i have my chrome book lol] to follow of the cuts and my one GG4 mum
all under a 300w cfl presently,,,,,s2:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
gonna be another s2 EPIC!!!

Right then, where's me popcorn...and me sunnies :D
cheers jamie,,,,forgot to add i am waiting for some bits from across the atlantic,,,
fingers crossed they should be here by wednesday of this week,,get them rooted and they will be added to the above,,,,,
as you probably noticed i had too many gaps in the room on my last run in r1 compared to the previous run with schnazzleberry3 which really filled the space correctly,,,,,
this time i put many more plants in so i can utilize all the space,,
peace and regards s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics of clones and my solitary GG4 mum,,,,,
all in bio bizz light mix,,,,mineral water only for cuts and bio veg for the mum,,
got my digi camera back and chrome book so no more i pad thank feck lol,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my beans arrived yesterday,,,,,
apart from my order for 4 x6 packs of sour tangie,,,,
i recieved 19 freebie fem beans and some nice strains including 8 florida lemons,,2 tangie,,1 pinapple express2,,,1 kandy kush,,
1 cheese,,1 blue cheese,,,,plus a few others including 1 cbd strain that i dont think i run for the time being,,,,
looking at around 55 or so plants with a nice mix of cuts and fem beans for this winter run,,,
min water very late tonight for the beans to sit in for under 10 hours and then all into light mix and a 600w dual spectrum after a few days under the cfl,,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics of the babies just starting to pop there heads up
whilst others are getting started,,,,
all in light mix and under a 300w cfl,,,,,cuts under a 600w dual spectrun,,,,,proper count up in a week or so,,
first sprouted in just under 24 hours,,
i have some fire from across the sea and if they are still viable after there very long journey and they root then they will join the above also,,s2

Last edited:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy shit s2, got pics now man! Just bustin yer balls!

First ride of 2016, stay safe old friend!

N

noyd666

musta had a run on drink cups there mate, should be another stanky mass.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
latest pics of seedlings,,,
just over a week since germination/sprouting,,,
water only,,,
after the weekend then into big pots of all mix and water only for the first 2 weeks at least,,,,,
all good at present ,,liking the 300w cfl,,,
gonna like the 4x 600w new bulbs better,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics just before i transplant into light mix [10 ltr pots] and
dust the transplant cavitys with jellyfish just before re-planting,
all under a 600w dual spectrum,,,
pics in tray is 22/23 sour tangie [need to count again] and
8 florida lemons,,,others on the floor are gorilla glue and
blueberry bx cuts with 2 tangie fems,1 24 caret fem and 1 blue kush.,, looking at around 46 to 47 plants in this run,
all good at present,,cuts and gg4 mum hit with dr schimell before seedlimgs brought into the room,pic 1 and 2 are the s our t and the fl

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics after transplanting the sour tangie and florida lemons,,,
there all in 10 litre pots pf bio bizz all mix and will get only water for at least the next 2 weeks,,
cuts of 7 GG4 and 6 blueberry bx plus 2 tangie fems,1 24 caret fem, and 1 blue kush fem will be transplanted tommorow and will add some "great white" into the mix to give the cuts roots an extra boost,,,s2

Latest posts

Latest posts