What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S2s winter run with GG4,Blueberry bx,Sour Tangie,and Florida lemons

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics just over 2 weeks into bloom,,,
sour tangies and florida lemons stopped stretching,,
glues and blueberry bx just getting wider as per norm,,,
happy room at present,,,,,canopy ok for multi-strain apart from the cuts that stick out like a sore thumb! and have got much wider then taller which i kinda expected,,,,,
had there first feed of bio bloom 10ml per 10litres of water last night and will get sprayed with mineral water with a small amount of boost accelarator tonight and green sensation will be added to feed next week,,,,,
alls well at present,,,,,,s2
[url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy ladies!! Nice work!! Love the tangie stretch, she's become fav in my room!! Gets huge in flower!! Cheers!!
hey Rocky,,
thanks for the kind words buddy,,,
yeah! sour tangie is a "crowd pleaser",,
i like when ya brush against them and the Whole room stinks of tangerines/oranges,,,
this run is very lovely smelling room with all the strains,,
have a very small "tangle" that i recieved along with one other as freebies,,this small has the most intense smell of tangerine that i have come arcoss when running the tangies,,sour,,kosher and reg tangie,,,ya can almost taste it,,,,,
but she wont yield fuck all lol always the way:),,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
latest pics around 3 weeks or so ,,,
well into bloom now and sprayed with boost accelarator minutes earlier,,,
pics before lamps come on and just at switch on,,,
all good at the moment,,
bloom feed for the last two waterings with a little boost,,,s2

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks amazing
hiya forever,
thanks for stopping by and the nice words,,

Looks really dope! Pulling up a chair!
hey monkmountain,,,,
things ok at the moment,,,,,keeping them all reasonably happy on a small amount of bio bloom and boost,,,,,
i always run multi-strain as continual clone only runs would bore me shitless and my peeps love a bit of variety and its around this time that the different strains needs become apparent with the GG4 she seems to like low feed,,whilst lems blueberry bx cuts loves more,,
peace and regards s2:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
bet it STINKS to high heaven in there... stand up job as always brother :)
hey j,,,,,,not long now mate!,,,,,
be sharing one with yourself and "gratefulhead" in a couple of weeks,,,,
my big ole 12c inch filter although oversized, is our security and a little ozone genny outside the room every few days helps greatly apart from nuking the odours it also looks after any potential mold issues but plenty of good air and loads of air movement sorts that out also and i have had no mold for many years,,,,,
the main stench in the room is tangerines/oranges, blueberry,,
and lemons! but its mainly the orangery aroma that sticks out when ya brush against them and then ya get that lovely smell filling the room up,,,,
thanks for the support as always j,,,,,,,s2:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not forgetting the GG4,,,
she really comes on late in bloom and stinks as bad as some the cheezes and there crosses imho,,,,
she is so frosty as hell already,,,
Lems blueberry bx is another stinker,,,s2

rockymountainJ

They are coming along well!! Did you just release some beneficials? Looks like vermiculite on your leaves. Cheers man following along.... love that tangie!!

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Beautiful s2.. Looking like a tight ship as always. Looking forward to what you think of GG#4 :)

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks amazing

They are coming along well!! Did you just release some beneficials? Looks like vermiculite on your leaves. Cheers man following along.... love that tangie!!
hey Rocky,,,,beneficials when i transplant into big pots,,,
pics are just after plants had been sprayed with canna boost accelerator 5ml in a litre of mineral water,,,

Beautiful s2.. Looking like a tight ship as always. Looking forward to what you think of GG#4 :)
thanks Kal,,,
your support is always appreciated,,,,
i have run the GG4 a few times now,,,,low temps and lots of humidity,,low feed and man! does she stink in late bloom,,,
very potent and a night time smoke only for me,,,,
she is a tough little lady and rock solid in my experience and yields very well with little to no training,,,,
stuck her at the back of the room as she dont seem to like being placed under a lamp directly,,,,,s2:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics before cut down at the weekend,,,
water only,,getting ugly,,,,
temps and humidity all good,,
just about to water,,,s2