What's new

s2 autumn run with blue meanie and dog jones

DrFever

Veteran
looks awesome there buddy do you foiler spray at all ??? in veg or early flower pm me i send you a link to some amazing stuff that with reported yield increase 15 - 25 percent with simple applications

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks awesome there buddy do you foiler spray at all ??? in veg or early flower pm me i send you a link to some amazing stuff that with reported yield increase 15 - 25 percent with simple applications
hey doc,,
thanks very much,,
yes I spray once a week with boost accelerator until end of week 7 but always looking for different/better so I pm you ,,

some nice gear for xmas S2.
hope so noyd,,after the initial probs at the start its not come out too bad,,,,,not a dud in the room,,,,,,all sticky and stinky as hell, cheers buddy,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
week 8,,,,first pics are of my meanies and dogs,,,,
on the home straight now,,,,,,yellowing off nicely for end of week 9,, start of week 10 for cutdown,,,,s2

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
these pics are my "sssdh" and these are still going strong,,
water only now,,,,,smells are lovely,,,,,,,

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
first pics are my meanies before cut,,,,others are sssdh,,,
lovely aromas from all,,,,want to get this run out of the way now,,,nightmare start went I got home off holiday so had to change a lot of things,,,,
my "sssdh" will be cut I imagine week 11 or 12,,,,,
all getting water only now,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like your going to have a bumper harvest there bud
cheers for that doc f
I think the "sssdh" will yield well as the pics don't do them justice",,,,
being a southpaw I am just all "fingers and thumbs" with our digi camera,,,,my pics leave a lot to be desired lol
onwards and upwards to a bigger space for my next run,,,,:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
blue meanie and dog jones down dryed for a week then dry trimmed,, one of our trimmers finishing dog jones,,,,,
great smells coming from both,,,
not much I can say about the both of them as I love these 2 and will have a few meanie in my next run,,,s2

Irael

Congrats to your harvest man, the buds are looking a bit fluffy but still very nice job tho!

Have a nice smoke with your harvest.

Greetz