What's new

s2 autumn run with blue meanie and dog jones

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey s2,

Nice pics
im sure that you can smell that meanie when you enter the room ?

Looking forward to your next update

Thanks
GA

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good bro

Hey s2,

Nice pics
im sure that you can smell that meanie when you enter the room ?

Looking forward to your next update

Thanks
GA

thanks for stopping by grateful and gardening angel,,,,,
yeah I love the meanie,,aroma sticks out in my stash box even next to other stinky strains,,,,
some others may be more potent but like spg I just love that blueberry/biscuit /shortcake aroma and taste that comes with her,,
cheers s2:tiphat:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
They look like they're loving their big pots mate, should have some nice bushes by the time flowers set in.

Best of luck!

Peace

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They look like they're loving their big pots mate, should have some nice bushes by the time flowers set in.

Best of luck!

Peace
cheers piff
fucking hope so mate they were in veg forever lol
so fingers crossed,,,,
also looks like I have 4 males in my sssdh
peace and regards s2

DrFever

Veteran
looking amazing there bud subbed
you should crop all the tops even out the canopy or tie tops down

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking amazing there bud subbed
you should crop all the tops even out the canopy or tie tops down
hey doc,,,
great to hear from you,,,,
yeah I need to move them about a tad for there final "resting" place,,,,the 3 mums are gonna move up next to the sssdh,,I have culled 4 males with one more that looks like its going to the darkside,,,,,so that will even out the canopy quite a bit with the meanies,,dogs,, and roadkills going up the other end of the room,,
thanks for the kind words doc,,,,peace and regards s2:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya
final count of my males in my sssdh ended up with 6 males and 4 females,,,,,at least the 2 that looked and smelled stronger then others at this stage are females,,,,first time I had such a higher per cent of males,,,,s2

N

noyd666

hiya,,
fist set of pics of present run are of my "dog jones" and blue meanie clones ,,
all one week into bloom,,,,both seem to be loving the 20 litre pots of all mix,,3 mums will be moved further up the room next to my sssdh cos of there height,,s2
<A href="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=56091&pictureid=1343225" target=_blank abp="1107">View Image</A abp="1109"> <A href="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=56091&pictureid=1343226" target=_blank abp="1110">View Image</A abp="1112"> <A href="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=56091&pictureid=1343227" target=_blank abp="1113">View Image</A abp="1115"> <A href="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=56091&pictureid=1343228" target=_blank abp="1116">View Image</A abp="1118">
<A href="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=56091&pictureid=1343229" target=_blank abp="1120">View Image</A abp="1122">

:tiphat:howdy mate, what height are you vegging those d.jones and b. meanie to?? much stretch in them. looking good.:biggrin:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tiphat:howdy mate, what height are you vegging those d.jones and b. meanie to?? much stretch in them. looking good.:biggrin:
hey noyd,,
I think there a tad over 2ft or so for the meanies and a bit under 2ft for the dogs but I would need to measure them to be accurate [I will do that and pm the results],,
they have only been in bloom for a week and a half so expect them to go a bit more before there finished with there stretch,,hoping the sssdh will slow down now also
cheers noyd,,s2:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics as we come upto end of week 2 of bloom,,,,,
first pics are of my blue meanies and dog jones,,all happy and healthy and will get there first feed of bio flores tomorrow,,,
all very happy in there larger pots,
bottom 3 pics are of my little 3x roadkill skunk no2s,,,,,

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
these pics are of my sssdh and 3 mums that I have flowered,,all received there first feed of bio flores today with the mums getting a bit more then the beans,,,next week bio flores and bio boost accelerator..again happy and healthy,,
canopy sorted out with a bit of late supercropping,,hoping that's end of the stretch for the sssdh,,,,

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,,
some pics of run,,not 4 weeks into bloom just yet,,,,first pics are of my sssdh,,,others pics are my blue meanie and dog jones....
getting 30 ml of bio flores,,15ml of boost accelerator,,,and folier sprayed once a week with boost accelerator,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pics of bm and dj ,,
all just under a month into bloom,

all starting to fill the space up nicely,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,,,
pics of 1 month into bloom [give or take a couple of days]...
really getting into stride,,
first pics of blue meanie and dog jones,,,,30 ml of bio flores per 10 litre of water plus 20ml of boost accelerator,,,sprayed once a week with boost,,,,happy and healthy,,
they seem to really love these 20 ltr pots,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pics of "super silver sour diesel haze",,,,,
same feed as others except 20ml of bio flores per 10 litre and 15ml of boost,,,,sprayed once a week like the others,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics,,
pure water only from now on for most,,
another week of feeding for the "sssdh" in the first set of pics....
my "meanies" and "dogs" in 2nd set of pics,,,,all starting to swell nicely now,,,,,,s2

Latest posts

Latest posts