What's new

s2 autumn run with blue meanie and dog jones

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya
some pics of whats left of my new run and 1 pic of roadkill skunk no2 reg beans [7 beans],,,
popping these to play catch up with the main plants as there so vigerous and quick in veg that they should catch up within the month,,,,,
other pics are of sssdh beans -regs and b/m clones,,,all now happy and healthy plus mums in 20 litre/5 gallon pots,,,
all of the above,,will go into 20 litre pots in a few days,,,s2

N

noyd666

up and running mate, I have had about 30 given seeds in for a fortnight not showing a head , time to chuck, rdsk there the ones that smell like real month long dead road KILL LOL. LUCK MATE.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=50910&pictureid=1309410&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL] up and running mate, I have had about 30 given seeds in for a fortnight not showing a head , time to chuck, rdsk there the ones that smell like real month long dead road KILL LOL. LUCK MATE.
oh yeah noydie,,that's fucking frustrating especially when ya buy 40 odd fem beans and 30 germinate and sprout and the 10 or 8 just wont have it ! no matter what ya do,,,,, I like the roadkill no 1 and no2,,nice smoke to have around at xmas,,,s2

I've experienced that too mate, shit innit?
best of luck for the remainder mate
thanks for popping by sativa b,,,,very frustrating mate but live and learn,,no more pissing off on holiday until everythings well,,,
peace and regards s2:tiphat:

ForTheLove

Veteran
Sorry to hear your loss 944s2 - but you know that some things are just ment to be in the end!?....Sure you gonna have plenty of stank come xmas. What strains was you able to selvage?
I ran bog's ssk once before & enjoyed the experience - enough to put them on my 'defo run it again' list.

Here's to a smooth ride for you & the your plants for the rest of their duration.

PLR&£ - FTL

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear your loss 944s2 - but you know that some things are just ment to be in the end!?....Sure you gonna have plenty of stank come xmas. What strains was you able to selvage?
I ran bog's ssk once before & enjoyed the experience - enough to put them on my 'defo run it again' list.

Here's to a smooth ride for you & the your plants for the rest of their duration.

PLR&£ - FTL
thanks for the kind words and support ftl,,,,,,
I have blue meanie and dog jones making up the cuts and connisseurs "sssdh" reg beans and some roadkill skunk no2 testers playing catch up,,,,get most of them all in big pots this week ,,,
peace aand regards 944s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,some pics of my blue meanie clones,,with a couple playing catch up plus 10
" sssdh" reg beans and some [5] roadkill skunk no2 playing catch up,,,,,
plus three mums I am putting into bloom [have taken clones to grow out new mums],,,,
all those in big pots 20 litre] are in bio bizz all mix ,,clones settling in but seems the all mix is a little hot but that will sort itself out,,just plain ph correct water only for next week to 10 tens or so,,,
connisseurs sssdh are very happy and healthy,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
more veg pics with things "back to normal" now,,,,,all getting along fine,,couple of clones playing catch-up,,,another 1-2 weeks before I flip,,,,all plants in 20 litre pots orf all mix ,,just water only presently except for clones and mums who are getting a very small amount of bio veg,,
s2

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey s2

Nice to hear you have things n
Back under control
I'm starting to get nervous about leaving my garden for the cup

I'm on week 4/5 myself with the blue meanie looks like a good yeild of stinky goodness

I hope your keeping well ?

Thanks
GA

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey s2,

Have you vegging still or have you flipped now ?

Thanks
GA
cheers ga
I flip tomorrow [31st] and hoping for a big jungle,,,,
hoping when I flip that they explode in the 20 litre pots,,,sssdh are looking real good,,but it seems like they have been in veg forever,,about 6-7 weeks maybe a bit more,,,,
i pop some pics on when lights are off ,,,,s2:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,
few pics of present run,,1st set of pics are my "blue meanie" and "dog jones" cuts with 3 mums that I am flowering,,,,
other pics are of my little rdks no2 testers and my 10 reg beans of sssdh,,,,
looking like it should be quite a jungle when I flip tomorrow,,,,just a small of amount of bio grow presently and will up the dose of bio veg/grow over the next 2 weeks before I switch to bio bloom and then bio boost/accelerator,,,,
first time I have ran with such big pots inside,,so excited to see how they turn out,,,,,s2
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=56091&pictureid=1339670 https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=56091&pictureid=1339667

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
oter set of pics with ssdh and roadkill skunk no2 [got have some of these little corkers for xmas],,,,even if I get one out of 3 that has that stench,, can see a couple of sssdh playing catch up with the others,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,
fist set of pics of present run are of my "dog jones" and blue meanie clones ,,
all one week into bloom,,,,both seem to be loving the 20 litre pots of all mix,,3 mums will be moved further up the room next to my sssdh cos of there height,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Latest posts

Latest posts