What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Runtz

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Runtz :)

Runtz :)

[youtubeif]LDX0KKAjvlM[/youtubeif]
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

JetLife175

Veteran
Turns out I have two different cuts from the original selection. Runtz and pink runtz. Flower pics coming very soon.

JetLife175

Veteran
Pink runtz.

Sorry for the orientation. I’ll fix later. Moving shops and I’ve been super swamped.

Pink runtz is a pm magnet. Could barely keep it clean. Really finicky.

picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
plain old Runtz had the worst PM in my OD this year, she was in the shadow of a huge Blue dream but the decent buds had a good flavor.

I'm guessing the white runtz that won the Emerald Cup has to be something special.

if I run out of Mac1 and Cake I'll try the Runtz again...

JetLife175

Veteran
How’s it smelling?
Fletcher said he thought pink runtz was the worst cut of 2020.

Smell is crazy. Getting watermelon candy type terps with a floral gelato-ish under the watermelon. It’s a bitch to grow. Looks like it’s gonna be difficult to process after it hangs. The verdict isn’t in on my end just yet.

sire

This is who created Runtz: https://www.instagram.com/yunglb_litt/

This is who created White Runtz: https://www.instagram.com/dollasup_nero/

They are buddies of Berner and the Cookies Crew, no seeds were released.

I wanted to chime in on something you were saying about the runtz you have another runtz that does have sativa in it or I should say some type of haze or Thai and it's called the Buddha hand runtz it doesn't have the same genetic makeup as the original runtz I want to say is snow Locust and Lemon Thai tree

sire

I’m a huge fan of RuntZ ...View Image
I must say that look pretty good but as I just told can't remember his name what the other guy that was having a discussion about runtz there's another runtz that does have sativa or Thai in it it's called Booda hand runtz is actually cross with lemon tree Thai and snow Locust I'm actually growing it right now I got two of them I got one called Head stash runtz and Buddha's hands runtz and I also got one that I'm a grow from local Grove in Michigan what is the Bloom time.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All I know i was told what I have is the original RuntZ ... she was gifted to me by an awesome ICMAG member ... The reason I grow her is taste and potency and she finishes quick I currently have her in a room mixed with a bunch of other strains we’ll see how she does
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php