What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Runtz

JetLife175

Veteran
All I know i was told what I have is the original RuntZ ... she was gifted to me by an awesome ICMAG member ... The reason I grow her is taste and potency and she finishes quick I currently have her in a room mixed with a bunch of other strains we’ll see how she doesView Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

That’s the cut I’m running next round. Or supposed to be. Looking proper my boy!!!

vanilla dutch

I wanted to chime in on something you were saying about the runtz you have another runtz that does have sativa in it or I should say some type of haze or Thai and it's called the Buddha hand runtz it doesn't have the same genetic makeup as the original runtz I want to say is snow Locust and Lemon Thai tree

Buddha hand runtz. Mustve been what i had because i defeniantly smelled haze in runtz.mmm

Bmac1

Veteran
Runtz looks very smokeable. She could stay on my couch if she ever visits Canada, lol.

indagroove

Veteran
PCG is dropping Runtz now, for those Cali peeps who want to get a cut cheap cheap. Fritter too.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot (62).png
    Screenshot (62).png
    24 KB · Views: 34

kalopatchkid

Veteran
You guys werent kidding about the Runtz being an early girl. I finally flipped two plants of her this week along with some giesel's and the runtz was getting a little bit of trichomes in veg. I did get some PM on her a few weeks ago that delayed the flip but I got it under control, just gonna have to stay on top of my ipm

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys werent kidding about the Runtz being an early girl. I finally flipped two plants of her this week along with some giesel's and the runtz was getting a little bit of trichomes in veg. I did get some PM on her a few weeks ago that delayed the flip but I got it under control, just gonna have to stay on top of my ipm

I noticed that about her ...she can get a PM when other plans don’t

Dr.King

Veteran
Got 3 Barney Farms Runtz going in veg atm. Plan on using blumat this run. All the runtz are looking great so far, one of the reasons I wanted to try them. If these turn out tasty I'll grow some crosses next. Happy growing.

DaveBowman

Got 3 Barney Farms Runtz going in veg atm. Plan on using blumat this run. All the runtz are looking great so far, one of the reasons I wanted to try them. If these turn out tasty I'll grow some crosses next. Happy growing.

what medium are you growing with the bluemats?

kalopatchkid

Veteran
That shit looks fire GET MO, you slayed that one.

I finally got some outdoor runtz drying and I'm digging the flavor. Looking forward to running her again now that I have a better idea of her needs.

PolyChucker

I recently got a cut of gushers, similar vibe, not sure why Cali weed is all candy now, but I’m curious to see how it turns out.
I have a lot of plants in my breeding project that will smell like grape candy, or grapefruit, or strawberries halfway through flower but they inevitable change into something else by the end. Very interested to see if these types of plants actually turn into candy flavor after dry and cure.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Here is how my Runtz is doing going into week 6. This was a surprise S1 seed in a pack (I think). Quite a delicious smell, with a little orange in it. We'll see how it yields, but for my first run, with a lot of early issues, 7 gallon fabric pot, I am happy. The pistils never recovered from a foliar spray I did of a BAS nute.

I hope I find some S2 seeds.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC00557.JPG Views:	0 Size:	124.0 KB ID:	17853072 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC00557.JPG Views:	0 Size:	124.0 KB ID:	17853072

hamstring

Veteran
I just picked up a rooted clone, more like a juvey, of Runtz. I have had it in isolation for two weeks since it was a purchased clone. I cant control the RH well in my little iso chamber and I noticed some PM on two of the lower leaves. I thought I was imagining things until I read this thread.

Thanks Star Crash and others for the heads up.

I read it was great outdoors too but after reading this it looks like that means in the desert regions.😂