What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Runtz

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i can see the zkittlez in this cut.. i never grew gelato but im thinking
they used the fuel cut.

:chin:Do you see zkittles in this? It’s a cross I’m testing currently >>>
picture.php
picture.php

purpleplayer007

i say it does..looks more frosty too.. do you know what the genetics are?
i seen some yellow zushi the other day that smelled real real good. zkittles has to be a dominant strain in crosses if all the hybrids have that flavor.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i say it does..looks more frosty too.. do you know what the genetics are?
i seen some yellow zushi the other day that smelled real real good. zkittles has to be a dominant strain in crosses if all the hybrids have that flavor.

It’s this >>>
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
that is an incredible deal .... I guess it would depend on the size of the clone , At that price Dispensaries would have to blow out clones by the 100 , freshly rooted then out the door

purpleplayer007

i took this about 60days.. calyxs didnt swell as much i thought but theyre dense as hell... im not done harvesting but the smells off the chain...super pungent with that candy overtone.. only 600w hps so yeild wasnt crazy but i know i coulda done better with a net..
picture.php

im intetrsted in that white runtz cut.. when i had some everybud was fat and it wasnt watered down
picture.php

lower buds were darker not as dense can probably go 75 if pushing it

Last edited:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i took this about 60days.. calyxs didnt swell as much i thought but theyre dense as hell... im not done harvesting but the smells off the chain...super pungent with that candy overtone.. only 600w hps so yeild wasnt crazy but i know i coulda done better with a net.. View Image
im intetrsted in that white runtz cut.. when i had some everybud was fat and it wasnt watered down
View Image
lower buds were darker not as dense can probably go 75 if pushing it
nice

purpleplayer007

thanks.. this is my favorite strain tastewise by far for me in a long time. i cant get enough of it .. im only running 600w but i still gotta make some tweaks to my room so i can get those star crash colas so i dont run out. i wanna get a version that i can yeild an above average amount on and i'de be happy. i wanna see what the other cuts (pink/white) are about too..
picture.php

picture.php

I wanna cross it to this skunkhaze x tom hill haze eventually. my brother has more seeds
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I also love RuntZ

I also love RuntZ

There was a brief opportunity to get it from someone reputable and I took it. Numerous clone vendors have it these days though, so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

thanks.. this is my favorite strain tastewise by far for me in a long time. i cant get enough of it .. im only running 600w but i still gotta make some tweaks to my room so i can get those star crash colas so i dont run out. i wanna get a version that i can yeild an above average amount on and i'de be happy. i wanna see what the other cuts (pink/white) are about too..
View Image
View Image
I wanna cross it to this skunkhaze x tom hill haze eventually. my brother has more seeds
View Image
If I find a Male in my original Haze it may go to the Runtz:biggrin:
picture.php

purpleplayer007

sign me up for those... we can trade some if i get around to making any... fingers crossed for a male...unless you were hoping for a female..was it just one seed?

Latest posts

Latest posts